most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME saying AR-AB running philly now
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dream Chaser's Takbar responds to Game
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-08-2004, 12:11 AM         #161
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's a "masterful lyricist" which is what has been spewed in the media over and over again and yet there is no evidence that he can sell on this alone. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.
 12-08-2004, 12:31 AM         #162
yuiol 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Ur not helping my case. I'm trying to prove a point to people. If you like Eminem it's nothing wrong with it. I like a few songs by Eminem(Canibi*ch & Without me) It's nothing wrong with standing up for an artist you like alot. Look at the dipset movemnt lmao. Now those n*ggaz dont care what anyone thinks
Why would you like some of the worse songs done by him?

Eminem is good but defiently not the best. I only read the first page of this thread but if your getting at somtin like, "If you like Eminem you don't listen to real rap" or "only white prep kids who know nothing about hip-hop listen to Eminem" then fu*k this thread. If not...than cool.

Last edited by yuiol; 12-08-2004 at 12:34 AM..
 12-08-2004, 04:07 PM         #163
playaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
A few bad experiences......lol black propaganda.........most white people are not out to get you........this isnt some I got pulled over while black sh*t.......this is a compliation of years of seeing just how much white america fears our race. For years I couldnt understand.....why after slavery they moved to gated communities in large flocks, why they allowed gun laws after slavery to protect what they deemed thier way of life.......but abolished gun rights when the black panther begin using them for the same exact reason, why they set laws that imprsion us for drug trafficing when the same ones who make the law are invovled in it more then any one man in this country, why they went out of thier way to dismantle the civil rights movement, why cases such as the murderers of emmit till are just now getting light 40 semi years after grown men totrured a 12 year old boy to death,or why we are attempting to build up Iraq but spending billions and billions of dollars to build up what we only destroy more.....but we offer no money to south africa(which makes america's race issues look like childs play)..........some of this is well known....the black incarceration at high rates is very well known.....but who cares about that right...(RWP response"they should not have been selling drugs"....when from my point of view I understand when they family's have to eat they have to eat....and selling drugs is a way of life for some its all they know....and if thats the road they have to chose just to get fed then so be it.....but Im not for rich drug dealers who do it because they just love to do it...thats bullsh*t......and for the ones who get trapped in a system where they dont have a opportunity for good education, therefore they might not finish high school and have a good a chance to get a good job....they are nothing but products of thier society.....and all they do is say fu*k you ****** and put em behind bars for years on end....some of them life.......what is propaganda behind this? What is right behind this? Yes EVERY race who lives in well known black communities face these issues.....but a kid who get caught with a pound of weed in some rich white family is not going to be sent to jail for years....if he is young its probation and house arrest for a long period at the most......and thats just a small small inkling of unfair injustice in this country......why are our problems considered so small and unimportant? And why is it nonsence if human injustice is being done to 1 particular race more then others in a country that is supposed to be free for all? If you were on the other end of the stick how would you feel.......if black peopel all of sudden took over and did these same things to you......how would you feel honestly.....if you cant relate to that example......answer this one.......how do you feel reading these post and seeing so much hatred towards your race for something you played no part in.....now mutiply by 10 and add the fact that we are done this way simply because of our skin color.....we have no history where we set the path for our future generations to be hated other then the fact that we were born black......propaganda my a.ss
This here sums alot of this debate up.
And that idiot below your original post sums up
EXACTLY what white people are all about.
Points been put to him, GOOD points,
and his only response was "you paranoid".
Jokes.

I bet he one of those cats who listen to Eminem in his mp3 player
and goes to school tryna act out Eminem's song lyrics.
Eat a d!ck ya fukin' wanna bee.
 12 years ago '04        #164
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
you just got here f*g**t so dont try and act all tough thinking you or anyone on here is ever gonna make a difference
 12-08-2004, 04:25 PM         #165
MR. 3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conclusion:
This Thread Has Shown That A Lot Of Diferent People Like
Eminem Its Also Shown Some People Dont Like Him.
 12 years ago '04        #166
famoussasjohn 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 104 104
15/white this going to turn out to be a racist thing in the end?
 12 years ago '04        #167
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,273 | Props total: 8 8
this thread is pointless lol
 12-19-2004, 05:29 AM         #168
MoOCoWMoosic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
He just wants to prove that Eminem appeals more to the white audience than black audience, therefore proving in his own mind his theory that white people like Em more than black people.
well if you think about it, rap appeals more to the white audience than black audience just because there are more white folk, and probably 50% of the sales are from white folk. just cant deny it they out number us minoritys.
 12-19-2004, 08:19 AM         #169
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really.......just in record sales.....it doenst actually mean whites like rap more...just that they support it more.......but then again......look at what they support....chingy, nelly, j-kwon,eminem......
 12 years ago '04        #170
~G~ 
space
space
$13,747 | Props total: 1 1
69, Blue...
 11 years ago '04        #171
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
Damn people still debating on this thread
 05-16-2005, 01:10 PM         #172
bc/o06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
15, black
 11 years ago '04        #173
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
19 white...

em not the best but if i said he was, would it matter to any of you? no. youd dismiss my opinoin and go on with your lives...

so....*closes thread*
 11 years ago '04        #174
bassfiend316 
space
space
$8,576 | Props total: 0 0
 MoOCoWMoosic said:
well if you think about it, rap appeals more to the white audience than black audience just because there are more white folk, and probably 50% of the sales are from white folk. just cant deny it they out number us minoritys.
umm...50% IS half...so what if the other 50% are black?

does that mean that black people in general dont know good music?
 05-16-2005, 01:19 PM         #175
SCREWSTON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem fu*kin Sux.....his Voice Was Not Made For Hiphop! Whiney a.ss Voice.
 11 years ago '04        #176
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,079 | Props total: 234 234
 SCREWSTON said:
Eminem fu*kin Sux.....his Voice Was Not Made For Hiphop! Whiney a.ss Voice.
he really should pick up a skateboard
 05-16-2005, 01:39 PM         #177
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
after hearing encore i lost respect for eminem as an emcee/rapper.
 05-16-2005, 01:47 PM         #178
Lake 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
also as long as old white men who grew up hatin blacks run this country we'll never be free.
 11 years ago '04        #179
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 mprnc2000 said:
Eminem not better then Dead Prez, The Wu(except ODB) or AZ. All rappers display major skillz all around the table. Now using shock value to sell records and not catering to a certain core of audience. They're making music that comes from the heart and not concern with record sells. They all dont rap about big rims, icy chains and how much drugs they sold. All the content they rap about has meaning and has to do with reality. I'm done with debating people over this matter cause it's a waste of time. If blacks not willing to stand up and f!ght for freedom. What makes me believe they would stand up for rap music

gayest quote ever.
 11 years ago '05        #180
yungwun5150 
space
space
space
$1,137 | Props total: 0 0
em is real good, he is my top 3 fav artists, but i gotta say theres guys like Pac,Nas,and Jay-Z that are better..they have been around longer and have just made more music
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
146 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Health How You Can Rewire Your Brain
28 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
67 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
376 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
157 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Truth behind no headphones jack apple
55 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL RGIII - Y'all better leave me and my Becky be
71 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Lloyd Banks - All Or Nothing 2: Live It Up Tracklist (Ft. Joe Budden, V..
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy