Image(s) inside Shawty Lo at wake
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Meek just dropped one of the verses of the year :mjcry:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Scottish boxer Mike Towell dies in hospital after 5th round stoppage on..
14 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Kid Cudi - Surfin' ft. Pharrell Williams
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2004, 09:41 PM         #141
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whats really horrible is to see blacks coinceeding to to the white world in such a way that your completely contemt with thier hold over you.......like damn does your race mean anything to you at all except the color of your skin? Cause if it doesnt for you I garuntee it does to white most white people

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 09:47 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #142
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 447 447
Damn Dos Effect ur pulling people cards lmao. You made me realize he's accepting what the white man is handing him instead standing up aganist them.
 12-07-2004, 12:36 AM         #143
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NYC you should open up a business and employ MORE black folks.

Last edited by 13lack; 12-07-2004 at 12:37 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #144
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 41 41
NYC i got a question for you? If the REVOLUTION were to jump off TODAY who's side would you be on?
 12 years ago '04        #145
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
what revolution?
 12-07-2004, 08:52 AM         #146
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Skilllz said:
He just wants to prove that Eminem appeals more to the white audience than black audience, therefore proving in his own mind his theory that white people like Em more than black people.
Why try to prove that point anyway? What will you gain? Its music, if you like it, fu*king listen to it, if not then don't. Who cares what you listen to?
 12-07-2004, 09:54 AM         #147
PaulB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
LIving it at what expense though? Just from the way your talking I can tell Im right on the money with you dog.......I was just implying but you are that Uncle tom a.ss n*gga.......you made it clear with the "hand out" line......I know black people can do anything we want......and if all your getting from what Im saying is Lets sit back and let white people give us the world they have stolen from us.....your sadly sadly mistaken

fu*k YOU. you can sit in your fu*kin house and scream uncle tom at this kid, while this kid goes and gest paid fu*k YOU STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU SCUMBAG. GOD posts like this make me hate fu*kin boxden.
Get off htis black and white sh*t. If kids are on here, then they listen to rap and thats something you have in common, and they dont care about whos black or whose white, just stopp this bullsh*t, f*g**t.

jesus man go fu*kin chill with jesse jackson or something both of you dudes are dumb as hell.

Last edited by PaulB; 12-07-2004 at 09:55 AM..
 12-07-2004, 10:00 AM         #148
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaulB said:
fu*k YOU. you can sit in your fu*kin house and scream uncle tom at this kid, while this kid goes and gest paid fu*k YOU STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU SCUMBAG. GOD posts like this make me hate fu*kin boxden.
Get off htis black and white sh*t. If kids are on here, then they listen to rap and thats something you have in common, and they dont care about whos black or whose white, just stopp this bullsh*t, f*g**t.

jesus man go fu*kin chill with jesse jackson or something both of you dudes are dumb as hell.

Dont speak on something you have no insight on.........this thread was a race related thread......and that was a convo between me and him......that didnt have sh*t to with you.......your just some white cat who came and got offended....oh well.......and its funny how you deem jesse jackson to be "dumb as hell".......
 12 years ago '04        #149
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,193 | Props total: 64 64
it will never end.......
 12 years ago '04        #150
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,611 | Props total: 584 584
Crazy how a rap artist who does nothing but entertain{not politics or anything like that} can spark debates on black revolutions and evil white people.What the fu*k is this world coming to?
 12-07-2004, 12:10 PM         #151
whoozyopapi 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuk A Jesse Jackson, Hes Just An Ape That Learned How To Walk Upright
 12-07-2004, 12:47 PM         #152
Untitled 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
^^^^^^^^^thats word.......its too many good artist with good styles to name a best

but this aint going to change thier minds....em being the greatest to them is on the same level of Serena Williams being the best to us....or Tiger Woods being the best, or Collin Powell being a greater leader then bush.....its all about that racial pride.......we do the sh*t too....its just I think we do it more on a level of actuallity......not a notion that they are the greatest simply because they are, or because they put a.sses in the seats or in em's case sells records.......they actually have sealed thier places at the tops by winning time and time again and actually proving they are the best......em has not proven to the best by far.....his lyrical content is witty......but they often have no real context or substance to them, his cd's sell big but the people buying them are not buying it because of his lryical ability..but simply because they like him that much(theyll play the cd until they do like it even if it does suck), his beats are very very average and simple, I mean he's a figure in the history of the game just because of his impact alone........but the man is nothing but a joke, a white persons attempt to dominate hiphop with thier own version of rap.....that specifically tailors to white audiences......ya feel me
Real Talk right there /\
 12-07-2004, 07:43 PM         #153
playaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MVPlaya said:
It's part of the society today that being black gives you an automatic advantage over another race.
^^^^^^^ ???

As for Em, no-one with any sense is gonna say he "sucks".
But true hip-hop heads know what and where hip-hop came from.
He's making money, but by no means is he "real".
Mighta related to him when he was broke, and raising a babygirl and sh*t,
but this fool is RICH now.
Mockingbird is a joke. He talkin' like it's a fu*kin struggle for him now.
It called TRYNA SELL RECORDS.
In 10 years people gonna talk about him, like they do Vanilla Ice.

You see them awards just awhile ago, yall see the REAL hip hop legends.
In 10 years they ain't gonna be having Eminem on no stage with Public Enemy,
Doug E Fresh and the REAL hip hop.
Get real.
 12-07-2004, 07:51 PM         #154
playaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PaulB said:
 Dos-effect said:
Dont speak on something you have no insight on.........this thread was a race related thread......and that was a convo between me and him......that didnt have sh*t to with you.......your just some white cat who came and got offended....oh well.......and its funny how you deem jesse jackson to be "dumb as hell".......

Funny sh*t.
This is what is so funny.
Alot of why Eminem sells is EXACTLY because he IS white.
Them Jewish cats in the industry know this. And they market this.
Same as Dre. You think the only reason he pulled Eminem out
is cuz he could rhyme a little?
Nah, cuz Dre tryna get paid too and KNEW a whiteboy fu*k everyone up.
White sells. Especially when you doing it in a black genre.

Nas is one of the truest mc's and is now taking his music back to hip hop's roots. You tellin' me Em could fu*k with Nas' skills. Funny sh*t.
But the white and Jewish cats ain't lining up to back him. Why not?
White sells.
ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DOING IT IN A BLACK GENRE.

Last edited by playaz; 12-07-2004 at 07:52 PM..
 12-07-2004, 08:39 PM         #155
rewind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16/mostly white

been listening to e40 warren g too short old dj quick etc... since before i remember
 12-07-2004, 08:47 PM         #156
rewind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im sorry for some of you people... seems like youve had a few bad expieriences where you live or been pulled in by black propaganda... most white people ARE NOT out to get you.. learn to trust people.. if you get fu*ked right out or hear people talking sh*t then hate that individual... its what every educated person of other races have grown to do.

and dont even try to pull that you dont kno cracker sh*t.
 12-07-2004, 09:40 PM         #157
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rewind said:
Im sorry for some of you people... seems like youve had a few bad expieriences where you live or been pulled in by black propaganda... most white people ARE NOT out to get you.. learn to trust people.. if you get fu*ked right out or hear people talking sh*t then hate that individual... its what every educated person of other races have grown to do.

and dont even try to pull that you dont kno cracker sh*t.

A few bad experiences......lol black propaganda.........most white people are not out to get you........this isnt some I got pulled over while black sh*t.......this is a compliation of years of seeing just how much white america fears our race. For years I couldnt understand.....why after slavery they moved to gated communities in large flocks, why they allowed gun laws after slavery to protect what they deemed thier way of life.......but abolished gun rights when the black panther begin using them for the same exact reason, why they set laws that imprsion us for drug trafficing when the same ones who make the law are invovled in it more then any one man in this country, why they went out of thier way to dismantle the civil rights movement, why cases such as the murderers of emmit till are just now getting light 40 semi years after grown men totrured a 12 year old boy to death,or why we are attempting to build up Iraq but spending billions and billions of dollars to build up what we only destroy more.....but we offer no money to south africa(which makes america's race issues look like childs play)..........some of this is well known....the black incarceration at high rates is very well known.....but who cares about that right...(RWP response"they should not have been selling drugs"....when from my point of view I understand when they family's have to eat they have to eat....and selling drugs is a way of life for some its all they know....and if thats the road they have to chose just to get fed then so be it.....but Im not for rich drug dealers who do it because they just love to do it...thats bullsh*t......and for the ones who get trapped in a system where they dont have a opportunity for good education, therefore they might not finish high school and have a good a chance to get a good job....they are nothing but products of thier society.....and all they do is say fu*k you ****** and put em behind bars for years on end....some of them life.......what is propaganda behind this? What is right behind this? Yes EVERY race who lives in well known black communities face these issues.....but a kid who get caught with a pound of weed in some rich white family is not going to be sent to jail for years....if he is young its probation and house arrest for a long period at the most......and thats just a small small inkling of unfair injustice in this country......why are our problems considered so small and unimportant? And why is it nonsence if human injustice is being done to 1 particular race more then others in a country that is supposed to be free for all? If you were on the other end of the stick how would you feel.......if black peopel all of sudden took over and did these same things to you......how would you feel honestly.....if you cant relate to that example......answer this one.......how do you feel reading these post and seeing so much hatred towards your race for something you played no part in.....now mutiply by 10 and add the fact that we are done this way simply because of our skin color.....we have no history where we set the path for our future generations to be hated other then the fact that we were born black......propaganda my a.ss
 12 years ago '04        #158
hewsdaddy 
space
space
you seem to be one paranoid motherfu*ker

do you live underground and wear tinfoil helments and sh*t
 12-07-2004, 10:27 PM         #159
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats an insult.......smh......damn this sh*t is just frustrating.......Im just ready to slap one of you stupid mufu*kas.......damn what are you not getting.........anyways Im done with this sh*t........trying to explain and explain..and all you see is fu*k whitey, black man, fu*k whitey
 12 years ago '04        #160
hewsdaddy 
space
space
its not an insult
i respect your convictions, i just dont agree with them
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chanel west coast tho
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
125 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside This Is What The Purge 4 Will Be About
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Detectives!!! Come Praise the Lord
38 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
237 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
171 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
60 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
47 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy