All the people who like eminem.......

most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Game & Meek End Their Beef As Game Shows Support For Meeks New Puma Sn..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Has Gordon Hayward been on that offseason HGH cycle? (pic)
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Pepe the Frog Meme Has Been Declared a Hate Symbol
58 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #121
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,189 | Props total: 62 62
so your gonna hate on me for my parents having money and putting me in college? all cuz i cant relate to the drugs and hardships ALOT of black people face (and YES white people do too) i cant relate to anything. Racist will always be around us. No one is gonna make every black person like white people and every white person like black people.
 12 years ago '04        #122
KnightOfTears 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,394 | Props total: 135 135
30...White...I grew up listening to hip hop and rap in teh 80's, I used to break dance too...lmao. But hey, that was the thing back then.
 12 years ago '04        #123
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
How the fu*k u gonna say im trying to be white? all cuz im sticknig up for them in this thread, i hate black people and im tryig to be them? U and that other fu*k mpr or w/e need to open your eyes and just live your life to the fullest and not worry about what everyone thinks or says. Just try to be successful. i understand that black people dont get as many opportunitys as white people but no one forces black people in the hood to not go to school and not to try to go to college. Its their decision
 12-06-2004, 08:46 PM         #124
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
How the fu*k u gonna say im trying to be white? all cuz im sticknig up for them in this thread, i hate black people and im tryig to be them? U and that other fu*k mpr or w/e need to open your eyes and just live your life to the fullest and not worry about what everyone thinks or says. Just try to be successful. i understand that black people dont get as many opportunitys as white people but no one forces black people in the hood to not go to school and not to try to go to college. Its their decision

Well that last line has yet to be seen......and like I said I see your striving to live the american dream...so you can live amongst your peers good for you......but you being rich aint helping the problem.......or living your life aint helping the problem.....your just ignoring the problem.......and people with your attitude have been ignoring it for too long
 12-06-2004, 08:50 PM         #125
dex1can 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98 iraqi
 12 years ago '04        #126
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
so dos, no hostilitiy here, but hwat are you doing to "help the problem"
 12-06-2004, 08:52 PM         #127
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
so your gonna hate on me for my parents having money and putting me in college? all cuz i cant relate to the drugs and hardships ALOT of black people face (and YES white people do too) i cant relate to anything. Racist will always be around us. No one is gonna make every black person like white people and every white person like black people.

Hate you no......take you seriously hell no......but your outlook on life is something I cant change just like you cant change mines......to me yours is filled with the common new age black process of thought......if we cant beat them join them.........and while you could be using the education your paying for to your own advantage in the goal of equaling the playing field your more focused on not being just another n*gga.......lol.....thats not better dog......
 12 years ago '04        #128
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Im trying to be a successful black male in the business market. im not helping the problem? im trying to open doors and to show black people that u can do anything u want. my bud from high school. Poor n*gga. mom had nothing and his pops was a taxi driver and he in Manhatten University right now getting his Masters in teaching. dude didnt have anything and he still hustling to get somewhere. Wake up and learn that every black person isnt sitting around and waiting for a hand cuz we went through racism throughout history.

Plus what the fu*k is wrong living the American dream? being successful and making somethingo up out of myself the American dream? cuz if it is, fu*k yeah im living it

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 08:53 PM..
 12-06-2004, 08:55 PM         #129
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
so dos, no hostilitiy here, but hwat are you doing to "help the problem"
Spreading knowledge through music, letting young ones know the education they are not recieving how we the kings they talk about of old, Not really trying to change it on a money level cause my money level is not at that point yet....I believe I do spread an influence to the young ones I talk too....but thats where it starts in the first place. So im reading writing and speaking my mind......
 12 years ago '04        #130
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Im trying to beat that sterotype of a regular black male. When i walk into a new class or into an intership, i know their first impression is "oh, hes a black male. he aint gonnna do sh*t". and than i just show them. I hate that thats the sterotype on us but we cant change it dude cept for just proving that we can do something in life.

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 08:57 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #131
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
But 4real, i do, somewhat, see where your coming from. i understand u see racism around and that your opportunitys are limited but hating white people and trying to Black domination isnt going to help anything. But dont realize that every white person is ought to push down the black male
 12-06-2004, 09:01 PM         #132
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
Im trying to be a successful black male in the business market. im not helping the problem? im trying to open doors and to show black people that u can do anything u want. my bud from high school. Poor n*gga. mom had nothing and his pops was a taxi driver and he in Manhatten University right now getting his Masters in teaching. dude didnt have anything and he still hustling to get somewhere. Wake up and learn that every black person isnt sitting around and waiting for a hand cuz we went through racism throughout history.

Plus what the fu*k is wrong living the American dream? being successful and making somethingo up out of myself the American dream? cuz if it is, fu*k yeah im living it

LIving it at what expense though? Just from the way your talking I can tell Im right on the money with you dog.......I was just implying but you are that Uncle tom a.ss n*gga.......you made it clear with the "hand out" line......I know black people can do anything we want......and if all your getting from what Im saying is Lets sit back and let white people give us the world they have stolen from us.....your sadly sadly mistaken
 12-06-2004, 09:03 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
But 4real, i do, somewhat, see where your coming from. i understand u see racism around and that your opportunitys are limited but hating white people and trying to Black domination isnt going to help anything. But dont realize that every white person is ought to push down the black male

Well black domination is inevitable.....we were here from the beginning and will mostly like be here to the end.......always not for the black power or white power....but never talks about the white power..........just the black power ...thats all that is on this board..wtf
 12 years ago '04        #134
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Uncle tom a.ss n*gga? hrmmmmm sry u cant relate to me or i cant relate to u cuz u know im a black guy who is trying to be white. i hate all that bullsh*t. my parents have great jobs and did what they had to do but i get hate 4 it?
 12-06-2004, 09:07 PM         #135
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not because your parents or because you are rich..or whatever ..just because of your outlook and the things you have said on this board the last few post
 12 years ago '04        #136
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
than whats my outlook? please explain. im serious
 12-06-2004, 09:11 PM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate that thats the sterotype on us but we cant change it dude cept for just proving that we can do something in life.

thats your outlook

acceptance instead of opposing something you know is not right in the first place
 12 years ago '04        #138
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
i just said something to opposed it. Get up and go to school and get a job or w/e.
 12-06-2004, 09:19 PM         #139
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Get up and go to school and get a job or w/e.

like I said you that uncle tom a.ss n*gga
 12 years ago '04        #140
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
your not gonna be able to change everyones mind on this issue so i guess all u can do is accept it. its a horrbile thing to watch and witness but i guess u got your vision on changes so seriously, good luck with everything your trying to do

EDIT: before i leave, i just wanna ask. What is Uncle Tom n*gga mean?

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 09:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
109 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
No Man’s Sky is being investigated by the Advertising Standards Authority
43 comments
24 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ray-j launches the Scoot-E-Bike , is it the successor to the hoverboard?
118 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside First Look: Keanu Reeves Has A New Dog In ‘John Wick: Chapter Two’
40 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Beanie Sigel speaks on being sucker punched and discusses Meek Mill
646 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Conor McGregor Sons Jeremy Stephens
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Views from a 6ix-year-old's Drake-themed party
50 comments
2 days ago