All the people who like eminem.......

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

15 years ago '04        #126
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,278   Props total: 4 4
so dos, no hostilitiy here, but hwat are you doing to "help the problem"

12-06-2004, 08:52 PM         #127
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
so your gonna hate on me for my parents having money and putting me in college? all cuz i cant relate to the drugs and hardships ALOT of black people face (and YES white people do too) i cant relate to anything. Racist will always be around us. No one is gonna make every black person like white people and every white person like black people.

Hate you no......take you seriously hell no......but your outlook on life is something I cant change just like you cant change mines......to me yours is filled with the common new age black process of thought......if we cant beat them join them.........and while you could be using the education your paying for to your own advantage in the goal of equaling the playing field your more focused on not being just another n*gga.......lol.....thats not better dog......

15 years ago '04        #128
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$16,070   Props total: 1213 1213
Im trying to be a successful black male in the business market. im not helping the problem? im trying to open doors and to show black people that u can do anything u want. my bud from high school. Poor n*gga. mom had nothing and his pops was a taxi driver and he in Manhatten University right now getting his Masters in teaching. dude didnt have anything and he still hustling to get somewhere. Wake up and learn that every black person isnt sitting around and waiting for a hand cuz we went through racism throughout history.

Plus what the fu*k is wrong living the American dream? being successful and making somethingo up out of myself the American dream? cuz if it is, fu*k yeah im living it

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 08:53 PM..

12-06-2004, 08:55 PM         #129
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said
so dos, no hostilitiy here, but hwat are you doing to "help the problem"
Spreading knowledge through music, letting young ones know the education they are not recieving how we the kings they talk about of old, Not really trying to change it on a money level cause my money level is not at that point yet....I believe I do spread an influence to the young ones I talk too....but thats where it starts in the first place. So im reading writing and speaking my mind......

15 years ago '04        #130
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Im trying to beat that sterotype of a regular black male. When i walk into a new class or into an intership, i know their first impression is "oh, hes a black male. he aint gonnna do sh*t". and than i just show them. I hate that thats the sterotype on us but we cant change it dude cept for just proving that we can do something in life.

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 08:57 PM..

15 years ago '04        #131
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
But 4real, i do, somewhat, see where your coming from. i understand u see racism around and that your opportunitys are limited but hating white people and trying to Black domination isnt going to help anything. But dont realize that every white person is ought to push down the black male

12-06-2004, 09:01 PM         #132
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
Im trying to be a successful black male in the business market. im not helping the problem? im trying to open doors and to show black people that u can do anything u want. my bud from high school. Poor n*gga. mom had nothing and his pops was a taxi driver and he in Manhatten University right now getting his Masters in teaching. dude didnt have anything and he still hustling to get somewhere. Wake up and learn that every black person isnt sitting around and waiting for a hand cuz we went through racism throughout history.

Plus what the fu*k is wrong living the American dream? being successful and making somethingo up out of myself the American dream? cuz if it is, fu*k yeah im living it

LIving it at what expense though? Just from the way your talking I can tell Im right on the money with you dog.......I was just implying but you are that Uncle tom a*s n*gga.......you made it clear with the "hand out" line......I know black people can do anything we want......and if all your getting from what Im saying is Lets sit back and let white people give us the world they have stolen from us.....your sadly sadly mistaken

12-06-2004, 09:03 PM         #133
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said
But 4real, i do, somewhat, see where your coming from. i understand u see racism around and that your opportunitys are limited but hating white people and trying to Black domination isnt going to help anything. But dont realize that every white person is ought to push down the black male

Well black domination is inevitable.....we were here from the beginning and will mostly like be here to the end.......always not for the black power or white power....but never talks about the white power..........just the black power ...thats all that is on this board..wtf

15 years ago '04        #134
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
Uncle tom a*s n*gga? hrmmmmm sry u cant relate to me or i cant relate to u cuz u know im a black guy who is trying to be white. i hate all that bullsh*t. my parents have great jobs and did what they had to do but i get hate 4 it?

12-06-2004, 09:07 PM         #135
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
not because your parents or because you are rich..or whatever ..just because of your outlook and the things you have said on this board the last few post

15 years ago '04        #136
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
than whats my outlook? please explain. im serious

12-06-2004, 09:11 PM         #137
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
I hate that thats the sterotype on us but we cant change it dude cept for just proving that we can do something in life.

thats your outlook

acceptance instead of opposing something you know is not right in the first place

15 years ago '04        #138
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
i just said something to opposed it. Get up and go to school and get a job or w/e.

12-06-2004, 09:19 PM         #139
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Get up and go to school and get a job or w/e.

like I said you that uncle tom a*s n*gga

15 years ago '04        #140
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
your not gonna be able to change everyones mind on this issue so i guess all u can do is accept it. its a horrbile thing to watch and witness but i guess u got your vision on changes so seriously, good luck with everything your trying to do

EDIT: before i leave, i just wanna ask. What is Uncle Tom n*gga mean?

Last edited by NYCNYCNYC; 12-06-2004 at 09:25 PM..

12-06-2004, 09:41 PM         #141
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
Whats really horrible is to see blacks coinceeding to to the white world in such a way that your completely contemt with thier hold over you.......like damn does your race mean anything to you at all except the color of your skin? Cause if it doesnt for you I garuntee it does to white most white people

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 09:47 PM..

15 years ago '04        #142
mprnc2000  16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$6,450   Props total: 3667 3667
Damn Dos Effect ur pulling people cards lmao. You made me realize he's accepting what the white man is handing him instead standing up aganist them.

12-07-2004, 12:36 AM         #143
13lack 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
NYC you should open up a business and employ MORE black folks.

Last edited by 13lack; 12-07-2004 at 12:37 AM..

15 years ago '04        #144
SeanP  2 heat pts2
space
space
$2,121   Props total: 1666 1666
NYC i got a question for you? If the REVOLUTION were to jump off TODAY who's side would you be on?

15 years ago '04        #145
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,278   Props total: 4 4
what revolution?

12-07-2004, 08:52 AM         #146
All4n 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 Skilllz said
He just wants to prove that Eminem appeals more to the white audience than black audience, therefore proving in his own mind his theory that white people like Em more than black people.
Why try to prove that point anyway? What will you gain? Its music, if you like it, fu*king listen to it, if not then don't. Who cares what you listen to?

12-07-2004, 09:54 AM         #147
PaulB 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 Dos-effect said
LIving it at what expense though? Just from the way your talking I can tell Im right on the money with you dog.......I was just implying but you are that Uncle tom a*s n*gga.......you made it clear with the "hand out" line......I know black people can do anything we want......and if all your getting from what Im saying is Lets sit back and let white people give us the world they have stolen from us.....your sadly sadly mistaken

fu*k YOU. you can sit in your fu*kin house and scream uncle tom at this kid, while this kid goes and gest paid fu*k YOU STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU SCUMBAG. GOD posts like this make me hate fu*kin boxden.
Get off htis black and white sh*t. If kids are on here, then they listen to rap and thats something you have in common, and they dont care about whos black or whose white, just stopp this bullsh*t, f*g**t.

jesus man go fu*kin chill with jesse jackson or something both of you dudes are dumb as hell.

Last edited by PaulB; 12-07-2004 at 09:55 AM..

12-07-2004, 10:00 AM         #148
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a   Props total:  
 PaulB said
fu*k YOU. you can sit in your fu*kin house and scream uncle tom at this kid, while this kid goes and gest paid fu*k YOU STOP FEELING SORRY FOR YOURSELF YOU SCUMBAG. GOD posts like this make me hate fu*kin boxden.
Get off htis black and white sh*t. If kids are on here, then they listen to rap and thats something you have in common, and they dont care about whos black or whose white, just stopp this bullsh*t, f*g**t.

jesus man go fu*kin chill with jesse jackson or something both of you dudes are dumb as hell.

Dont speak on something you have no insight on.........this thread was a race related thread......and that was a convo between me and him......that didnt have sh*t to with you.......your just some white cat who came and got offended....oh well.......and its funny how you deem jesse jackson to be "dumb as hell".......

15 years ago '04        #149
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
it will never end.......

15 years ago '04        #150
persuazion  2 heat pts2
space
space
$17,038   Props total: 4544 4544
Crazy how a rap artist who does nothing but entertain{not politics or anything like that} can spark debates on black revolutions and evil white people.What the fu*k is this world coming to?

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+157online now  28
Video inside Tom from MySpace resurfaced
128 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-20online now  21
Image(s) inside THE CRAZIEST PICS You'll EVER SEE! HIP HOP & BLK CULTURE Turn THE ENTI..
155 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  17
2019 Hyundai Ioniq electric $999 down, $79 for 36 months lease
78 comments
2 days ago
@rides
most viewed right now
-21online now  5
Rapper FBG Duck APPARENTLY Dead? Update : fake