All the people who like eminem.......

most viewed right now
Waka Flocka Flame Responds To Gucci Mane's Hot 97 Interview
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Today's world summed up in one picture
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside For $100,000 would you do it?? Hmmm..
126 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-06-2004, 06:29 PM         #101
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
how many times has this sh*t been talked about since Em first blew up...people dont say you like Elp and Copywrite just cuz they white.....becauze they havent blown up like Em...a white dude makes it to the top of the rap game and gets repect from Jigga Nas Dre Jada..now people say"Oh the only reason people like him iz cuz hez white" Hes one of the only good white rappers in hip hop....I hate Lil Whyte....Its not like white hip hop listeners will jam somebody just cuz they white....thats fu*kin stupid....remember the name Epik....cuz when he blows in a year...its gonna be this thread but with Epiks name instead of Em's

smh......wiggaz and thier so called respect.....
 12 years ago '04        #102
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
Im white but I love my moms....like I said you aint gotta be livin the same exact way to feel what someone sayin...hes lettin you know how it was in HIS life....when you listen to pac can you relate to him gettin shot 5 times??Can you relate to Cam smugglin in kilos??I know you cant.So all this stupid a.ss sh*t gotta stop.
 12-06-2004, 06:34 PM         #103
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but that dont mean I want to hear about some crazy fu*k raping his moms.....kinda sh*t is that
 12 years ago '04        #104
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
smh......wiggaz and thier so called respect.....
smh at black dudes who use the word wigga knowin that it was a term that racist old white dudes used to describe white kids with black friends....dont come at me with that bullsh*t
 12 years ago '04        #105
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 399 399
 persuazion said:
Im white but I love my moms....like I said you aint gotta be livin the same exact way to feel what someone sayin...hes lettin you know how it was in HIS life....when you listen to pac can you relate to him gettin shot 5 times??Can you relate to Cam smugglin in kilos??I know you cant.So all this stupid a.ss sh*t gotta stop.
People make it seem like all certain rappers rap about is selling drugs, fu*king hoes & getting money. But if you listen to Camron First two albums. You would know he was talking about more issues then just the basics
 12 years ago '04        #106
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
but that dont mean I want to hear about some crazy fu*k raping his moms.....kinda sh*t is that
what kind of rap you like???
 12 years ago '04        #107
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
People make it seem like all certain rappers rap about is selling drugs, fu*king hoes & getting money. But if you listen to Camron First two albums. You would know he was talking about more issues then just the basics
which one s3x Drugs and Entertainment??
 12 years ago '04        #108
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
and Cam was talkin bout pissin in Nas's daughters face....on the Kay Slay cd he sayin he gonna r*pe ya kids.....dont act like your fav rapper dont say some crazy a.ss sh*t like that..doez Em say he gonna r*pe his moms on every song???
 12 years ago '04        #109
ICON 
space
space
space
$218 | Props total: 2 2
76 white/black/hispanic!
 12-06-2004, 06:49 PM         #110
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
what kind of rap you like???

LIke a little bit of everything.......Im a music fan, rnb, hiphop, some rap, some country, some rock......not enough country or rock to have a specific fav artist just some of the songs I hear I can fu*k with.....as hiphop def common, mos def , Public enemy, a lilttle talib,nas, Ill even fu*k with a little bit of marley marl and early dmx.......as long as the music is real then i can listen to it......
 12 years ago '04        #111
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 persuazion said:
and Cam was talkin bout pissin in Nas's daughters face....on the Kay Slay cd he sayin he gonna r*pe ya kids.....dont act like your fav rapper dont say some crazy a.ss sh*t like that..doez Em say he gonna r*pe his moms on every song???
Yes, Confession of Fire & S.D.E. I dont like the dipset Camron that much. I like a few songs here and there. But every rapper says some crazy sh*t. I'm not going to make any excuses for it. Eminem said more sh*t then Cam ever said. But you dont hear me saying Camron is the best rapper of all time the same way every 19 year's old eminem fan says
 12 years ago '04        #112
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
how can you listen to common and mos def...then listen to country???
 12 years ago '04        #113
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
Yes, Confession of Fire & S.D.E. I dont like the dipset Camron that much. I like a few songs here and there. But every rapper says some crazy sh*t. I'm not going to make any excuses for it. Eminem said more sh*t then Cam ever said. But you dont hear me saying Camron is the best rapper of all time the same way every 19 year's old eminem fan says
I dont think Em is the best rapper of all time....but to take away from his skillz by sayin you cant relate is stupid....I cant relate to alot of sh*t Nas says but I would never say hes not a good rapper...just cuz a person iz white and doez not mean he or she worships Eminem and iz a lil groupie...Em is good but I would much rather listen to Ugk..Street Military...Styles P...Scarface
 12-06-2004, 07:04 PM         #114
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mos Def and Common are good lyricist.....Ive been a fan of hiphop since day one....and its not like I set out to listen to country......sometimes they play the sh*t at work on the loud speaker and some of the songs be tight....but Im a fan of rnb so I like good written songs......so I dont know
 12 years ago '04        #115
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 persuazion said:
I dont think Em is the best rapper of all time....but to take away from his skillz by sayin you cant relate is stupid....I cant relate to alot of sh*t Nas says but I would never say hes not a good rapper...just cuz a person iz white and doez not mean he or she worships Eminem and iz a lil groupie...Em is good but I would much rather listen to Ugk..Street Military...Styles P...Scarface
I never said i dont like Eminem cause he's white. You label me a racist cause i said Eminem is fu*king up hip hop. If i was a racist, i would say Beastie Boys need to stop rapping or 3rd base was wack as hell. Eminem is not a good rapper at all to me. He have a good song once in a while to me. He dont have an ill wordplay. I dont care about metaphors and punchlines that much. I'm looking for reality, originality, creativeness and wordplay. Em lacks all 3 to me. Just cause you may think some songs he does is creative doesnt mean i believe it

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-06-2004 at 07:12 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #116
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
I never said i dont like Eminem cause he's white. You label me a racist cause i said Eminem is fu*king up hip hop. If i was a racist, i would say Beastie Boys need to stop rapping or 3rd base was wack as hell. Eminem is not a good rapper at all to me. He have a good song once in a while to me. He dont have an ill wordplay. I dont care about metaphors and punchlines that much. I'm looking for reality, originality, creativeness and wordplay. Em lacks all 3 to me. Just cause you may think some songs he does is creative doesnt mean i believe it
I aint say you was racist....but you the first person I ever heard say Em lacks creativity...oh well...everybody has they opinion...but I thought you was tryin to say that the only reason people like Em iz cuz hes white....the people that are fu*kin up rap are the people that listen to the other mans sh*t then wants to rhyme about the same sh*t...everysong on they album sounding alike and ..rappers that started wearin buttonups after they saw jay do it....and rappers that are too scared to try anything new...
 12 years ago '04        #117
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
im sitll stuck on the dud e that said the majority of white people are evil

professor griff is on the BOX
 12 years ago '04        #118
NYCNYCNYC 
space
space
$14,181 | Props total: 62 62
Until you have facts on me being racist by what i said. You have no bases on calling me a racist. Eminem use the word ****** and admitted to it. I dont hear you calling him a racist. I dont care if he said it 30 year's ago. I never said all white people are crackers. All white people dont even listen to rap music, so they dont have nothing to with what i'm saying. I'm talking about all the littles teeny boopers & air head whites who buy Eminem music cause he's white. Butdont like Wu Tang or AZ cause they dont appeal to them. I thought good music suppose to appeal to anyone. Wu Tang & AZ dont make music only for the urban community. But Nelly, Chingy & Jkwon appeal to these teeny boopers cause of the commercial music Eminem puts out. You havent given me any solid proof that Eminems a good rapper. I didnt know all you had to do come up with easy metaphors and punchlines that makes you a good rapper. It's about 10 n*ggaz on the mixtape circuit who use metaphors and punchlines. It dont make them any good.
why u worrying about lil white teens? let them do what they wanna do. u cant stop them for liking eminem all cuz he's white? ok if thats a reason to buy his cd, than hell w/e. its their money and they can do whatever they want. all cuz someone isnt supporting Dead Prez and all them, u gonna hate the lil white teens for that? maybe if they didnt say fu*k whites and all that, maybe the white audience would support them
 12-06-2004, 08:26 PM         #119
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYCNYCNYC said:
why u worrying about lil white teens? let them do what they wanna do. u cant stop them for liking eminem all cuz he's white? ok if thats a reason to buy his cd, than hell w/e. its their money and they can do whatever they want. all cuz someone isnt supporting Dead Prez and all them, u gonna hate the lil white teens for that? maybe if they didnt say fu*k whites and all that, maybe the white audience would support them

yeah..........."get your weight up and not your hate up"

Shut your dumb a.ss up....n*gga this sh*t bigger then music......got the stretch hummer in your avy I see where you mind set is.....yo you can keep your little reformed dream to be included in white america(to live the american dream)....you know try your hardest to not be a "n*gga".....but even with your fake a.ss sense of peace.....your still a n*gga in thier eyes....just a rich n*gga.......and once and for all why would dead prez give a fu*k about white support? And why would we give a fu*k about the lack of it?
 12-06-2004, 08:28 PM         #120
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hewsdaddy said:
im sitll stuck on the dud e that said the majority of white people are evil

professor griff is on the BOX

I didnt write it......just called it......sh*t you look at thier race history and present long and hard and honestly tell me different
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
73 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
107 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chopped Cheese V. Philly CheeseSteak what you choose?
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
99 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
175 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
105 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man wtf 79 points in 2K17 with a Sharpshooter Online
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
55 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy