All the people who like eminem.......

most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose under criminal investigation for rape
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Game will debut music video for "Pest Control" Meek Mill & Beanie S..
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Terelle Pryor: "I gave everything I had"
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tsu Surf in North Philly
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #81
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
obviously u didnt read wat i said cuz i DONT JUST THROW CASH N A CHARITY i do lots of work. i dont PITY nobody. a lot of the ppl i deal wit have lost a loved one, lost their job, lost their home, etc. and therefore they cannot AFFORD certain things. i feel sorry for the reason/position they r in but i do not PITY them. They are all amazing people with great minds....what i do is just help them eat until they r back on their feet, and i show them ways to go about finding jobs and once they find jobs/interviews i show them tricks of the trade to ensure that they get the job over someone else who might interview for the same job. but i dont do anything FOR them i just show them HOW. Like i said a lot of times they just want someone to talk to n to feel like someone is there/cares. however I dont feel like i OWE BLACKS nething because even tho blacks have had it rough due to the slavery and racism.....thats not me...i wasnt alive then. I do not work JUST with black ppl i work with ppl from all races and backgrounds like i stated before...from white to black to hispanic to asian....its all the same. But since u wanna b dumb n say blacks need to create their own banks n sh*t....thats great...if that happens great but im not DOING that for them. I get them back on their feet....dont u see that if i can help them get on their feet then they will b independent and then they can create wat u r talkin bout
 12-06-2004, 11:03 AM         #82
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But since u wanna b dumb n say blacks need to create their own banks n sh*t

why is that statement considered dumb?..........
 12 years ago '04        #83
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
thanks for disregardin the rest of the thing i wrote.....

however i think that it is dumb because i do not like singlin out ppl i do not like WHITE RESTROOMS, WHITE NEIGHBORHOODS, BLACK BANKS, blah blah blah....i dont liek singlin out any race like that....y cant we have a bank where everyone can go and let the bank be wat it is regardless of race
 12-06-2004, 11:11 AM         #84
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why cant we elvevate our own selves to the degree that white people......put more money into our communities.....why do we have to use banks that are owned by white people? We are doing nothing but paying them to hold money we work for? Why cant we give loans to black people to start thier own businesses instead of waiting for some white guppie banker to decide if our credit is good enough to start 1?..Im for uplifting not coinciding with a race of people who time and time again show they have no real interest in furthering along our advancement. Of course you have a problem with BLACK neighborhoods and WHite neighborhoods......yet they exist today correct? White banks where they hold nothing but white money in areas that are white dominated right? Its cool as long as its not in the public eye. Segregation is still around.....and we get the sh*t end of the seperation but when we begin talking about improving the odds we have been giving then all of a sudden.....its Racist and we need to just let things continue the way they are......cause thats the American way huh? And the fact that you see a problem with this proves my point at least pertaining to you on the listening to pac but not understanding the message

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 11:26 AM..
 12 years ago '04        #85
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
^ anyone else get annoyed as fu*k from this guy? always giving his narrow-minded, ignorant perspective on things. quit bi*chin all the time and stfu.
 12 years ago '04        #86
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,556 | Props total: 133 133
19, black but i grew up listening to nas, slick rick, run dmc, ll cool j, luke & the 2 live crew, and fresh prince
 12 years ago '04        #87
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
Why cant we elvevate our own selves to the degree that white people......put more money into our communities.....why do we have to use banks that are owned by white people? We are doing nothing but paying them to hold money we work for? Why cant we give loans to black people to start thier own businesses instead of waiting for some white guppie banker to decide if our credit is good enough to start 1?..Im for uplifting not coinciding with a race of people who time and time again show they have no real interest in furthering along our advancement. Of course you have a problem with BLACK neighborhoods and WHite neighborhoods......yet they exist today correct? White banks where they hold nothing but white money in areas that are white dominated right? Its cool as long as its not in the public eye. Segregation is still around.....and we get the sh*t end of the seperation but when we begin talking about improving the odds we have been giving then all of a sudden.....its Racist and we need to just let things continue the way they are......cause thats the American way huh? And the fact that you see a problem with this proves my point at least pertaining to you on the listening to pac but not understanding the message
u obviously dont read or comprehend anything i say so this is my last response.....
i dont have a problem with black banks i have a problem with ANY bank or ANY thing that singles out a race therefore i have a problem with BLACK BANKS, WHITE BANKS, HISPANIC BANKS.....watever else u can come up wit. I understand there is segregation cuz ive already stated that racism is still alive n i understand black ppl catch the majority of the problem...but creatin "black banks" is not going to help it.....by doing that u r further segregatin urself as if a white person created a restroom for whites and a restroom for "colored" back b4 and during the civil rights movement. Its the same as that...in order to over come segregation u cant segregate even more...u have to come together....god i swear ive never talked to a more idiotic close minded fu*k! get a fu*kin education! Im done!
 12-06-2004, 04:45 PM         #88
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SLAYAR said:
^ anyone else get annoyed as fu*k from this guy? always giving his narrow-minded, ignorant perspective on things. quit bi*chin all the time and stfu.
Ignorance only comes form those who refuse to accept truth.......you refuse to accept truth......majority of white people are evil, black people are still facing racism, and yall would rather you live in peace the way the world is then have some black dude constantly telling you about yourselves and how your race constantly fu*ks with him. and voicing change through the empowerment of his own race......nothing narrow minded about that at all.....but Im sure Ill get banned soon......cause hey hiphop is about the "music" and racism is over played and doesnt exist save the fact that blacks cant let it go correct?.....
 12 years ago '04        #89
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,575 | Props total: 399 399
 DTownPistonsFan said:
All the other stuff you've said, I'm not worried about it. I don't agree with your statements about his content or wu, dead prez and AZ being better. But I'm gonna leave that alone because that's your opinion and, fu*k it, you're allowed to have it. Of all the stuff you've said though, that right there is the one thing that is just completely wrong and that you've failed to address when somebody comes at you about it. Let's be real cuz, for the most part, we're all grown here. I think, based on the stuff you've said, that you really are just a racist guy. Why?
1. You first post that started all this stuff in that other thread was when you talked about how Eminem and all the "crackers."
2. You said you don't like him based on his content...which, like someone said, just doesn't make any sense. I don't particularly like Jay Z. I don't know why, I just don't. But I would be a fool to pretend that his abilities have something to do with that. He's an excellent rapper and businessman. Basically, game recognize game. And whether or not Em's current album is good or not is a moot point. NOBODY can deny that he's an excellent rapper. And I really think you don't like him cuz he's white. You just know better than to actually SAY that.
3. Look at your list of rappers you said he's not better than...all of bunch of guys that have no appeal to white people...especially those racists Dead Prez. You say he's fu*kin up hiphop...I think you feel that way because he doesn't rap solely for your a.ss, but that his rap reaches and appeals to everyone, including white people. And for you, it's "fu*kin up hiphop" cuz Em is making it so it's NOT JUST FOR BLACK PEOPLE ANYMORE.

You asked what Em has done for hiphop in that other thread. I said this and you failed to address it. Now I think I know why.
Until you have facts on me being racist by what i said. You have no bases on calling me a racist. Eminem use the word ****** and admitted to it. I dont hear you calling him a racist. I dont care if he said it 30 year's ago. I never said all white people are crackers. All white people dont even listen to rap music, so they dont have nothing to with what i'm saying. I'm talking about all the littles teeny boopers & air head whites who buy Eminem music cause he's white. Butdont like Wu Tang or AZ cause they dont appeal to them. I thought good music suppose to appeal to anyone. Wu Tang & AZ dont make music only for the urban community. But Nelly, Chingy & Jkwon appeal to these teeny boopers cause of the commercial music Eminem puts out. You havent given me any solid proof that Eminems a good rapper. I didnt know all you had to do come up with easy metaphors and punchlines that makes you a good rapper. It's about 10 n*ggaz on the mixtape circuit who use metaphors and punchlines. It dont make them any good.

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-06-2004 at 05:00 PM..
 12-06-2004, 05:06 PM         #90
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlcrunkshawty said:
u obviously dont read or comprehend anything i say so this is my last response.....
i dont have a problem with black banks i have a problem with ANY bank or ANY thing that singles out a race therefore i have a problem with BLACK BANKS, WHITE BANKS, HISPANIC BANKS.....watever else u can come up wit. I understand there is segregation cuz ive already stated that racism is still alive n i understand black ppl catch the majority of the problem...but creatin "black banks" is not going to help it.....by doing that u r further segregatin urself as if a white person created a restroom for whites and a restroom for "colored" back b4 and during the civil rights movement. Its the same as that...in order to over come segregation u cant segregate even more...u have to come together....god i swear ive never talked to a more idiotic close minded fu*k! get a fu*kin education! Im done!

Come together? You dont get it do you........we will never come together.......its not like its just blacks in this country that get done dirty.this sh*t happens all over the world......I mean I dont give a fu*k where you live in its a good portion of black peopel they are getting it worse either on a local level or national level.........I already know blacks are not liked through out the world.......and the main reason is not because of our past or our current issues its simply because we are black.......You talk about education but if you yourself understood history then you would see yourself that white peopel go out of thier way to hold us back....weather be considered conspiracy theory or known fact its happening.......so you tell me when exactly is the coming together supposed to happen.......you accept the fact that we need to stop with racism and come together and I use to have those same feelings....but I know now that that is a dream.....I often thought blacks and whites history in this country was started around slavery.....I know now that is not true.........we have had animosity with each other since the beginning of civilization.......this is nothing new........but to tell me that Im narrow minded or ignorant simply because Im for the seperation of black americans from the drugs, the jails, the trumped up trails, the poor schools, the poor housing then your nothing but the average white man who knows NOTHING about black struggle............your at ease with the world and why shouldnt you be.......your out look is not that of a black mans......and please dont think listening to tupac's records gives you insight cause its very evident that it does not. And segregation is not considered a black bank who serves everybody.......segregation is having a resturant in the middle of town and now allowing 1 single white person to eat thier because its a disgrace to the real customers.....Im not for that...maybe you need to understand this..
 12-06-2004, 05:11 PM         #91
John3lazin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
21, white
 12-06-2004, 05:15 PM         #92
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Until you have facts on me being racist by what i said. You have no bases on calling me a racist. Eminem use the word ****** and admitted to it. I dont hear you calling him a racist. I dont care if he said it 30 year's ago. I never said all white people are crackers. All white people dont even listen to rap music, so they dont have nothing to with what i'm saying. I'm talking about all the littles teeny boopers & air head whites who buy Eminem music cause he's white. Butdont like Wu Tang or AZ cause they dont appeal to them. I thought good music suppose to appeal to anyone. Wu Tang & AZ dont make music only for the urban community. But Nelly, Chingy & Jkwon appeal to these teeny boopers cause of the commercial music Eminem puts out. You havent given me any solid proof that Eminems a good rapper. I didnt know all you had to do come up with easy metaphors and punchlines that makes you a good rapper. It's about 10 n*ggaz on the mixtape circuit who use metaphors and punchlines. It dont make them any good.

stop wasting ya time.........black man says white boy "thats racist" white boy says n*gga.....and its part of hiphop.........RWP realest sh*t Ive ever heard

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-06-2004 at 05:16 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #93
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
stop wasting ya time.........black man says white boy "thats racist" white boy says n*gga.....and its part of hiphop.........RWP realest sh*t Ive ever heard
That's how i feel right now. Eminem can get away with sh*t cause he's white. The same way Elvis got away with sh*t and still getting away with to this day. I just went out to eat and at the restaurant. They had a coming soon performance by a wannabe elvis coming soon
 12 years ago '04        #94
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
Well whites who listen to rap music wanna live an urban lifestyle. An urban black culture. I never said no one white can rap. I dont have a problem with the beastie boys or 3rd base. When the beastie boys & 3rd started rapping. It didnt fu*k up hip hop where you have all these commercial rappers selling records. It was still reality & hardcore lyricist rap. Now plain and simple rap is selling more then creative. I bet alot of people on this board havent even heard Ali Vegaz Industry Talking song
 12-06-2004, 05:32 PM         #95
Jaydog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alot of artists' greatest work is before they become "pop" in the media, most artists dont care that their music isnt what it used to be because they have 5 houses now. arguing which artists is better than the other is pointless because everyone has their own tastes, fans of crunk will argue with lyricists all day long,

as for this thread that has veered off im 19 and white
but im not an ignorant white kid who listens to what is commercially thrown at me i listen to music that i enjoy such as talib, non phixion, cormega, and old jay-z... and me being young doesnt automatically make me ignorant because im opened minded and ive listened to many artists from before my time and enjoyed their music, i liked eminems older music and i have respect for him as an artist but unfortunatly i beleive that he has been sucked in by the mainstream media and it shows that he would rather make music that will sell than make music that is good and i give him credit for getting where he is

oh yea and my 15 yr old brother listens to eminem now.... so as long as little kids are buying ems cd, he'll continue to make youth targeted music
 12 years ago '04        #96
SeanP 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,146 | Props total: 41 41
Yo mprnc2000 it's pointless tryin' to explain it to them...I would say that more than half the peeps on this board are Eminem followers, fans, or fanatics. If they hear anything slightly negative about EM they'll gang up on ya. All they will do is try to justify everything he says or do. I've seen it happen before. God forbid somethin' happened to him...white dudes and Oreo cookies would be cryin' like bi*ches. I guess I'd have to be white to relate to someone who disrespects his mother and talks about k!llin' his baby's mom. Like a one-legged man in a a.ss kickin' contest, you can't win dawg.

"Though I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly
and use it to get myself wealthy" -Eminem "Without Me" This be the truest sh*t he ever wrote.

"If I was white and called my momma a bi*ch it wouldn't have took me this long to get this rich, I know." -Ice Cube on "You Gotta Have Heart"

Why does EVERYTHING have to be RACIAL? Do I really have to answer that question?

When I was born I was BLACK,
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.

But you:
When you're born you're PINK,
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
and when you die you turn PURPLE.
So...why the hell you callin' me COLORED?

Mexicans pick tomatoes - black people pick cotton - and White people pick them to do it!
 12 years ago '04        #97
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
^^^^yea i know they gang up on you faster then mexicans. ooopppssss i sure everyone will say i hate mexicans or i'm stereotyping mexicans
 12 years ago '04        #98
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
how many times has this sh*t been talked about since Em first blew up...people dont say you like Elp and Copywrite just cuz they white.....becauze they havent blown up like Em...a white dude makes it to the top of the rap game and gets repect from Jigga Nas Dre Jada..now people say"Oh the only reason people like him iz cuz hez white" Hes one of the only good white rappers in hip hop....I hate Lil Whyte....Its not like white hip hop listeners will jam somebody just cuz they white....thats fu*kin stupid....remember the name Epik....cuz when he blows in a year...its gonna be this thread but with Epiks name instead of Em's
 12-06-2004, 06:27 PM         #99
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ummm okay and why you saying this about eminem? what does eminem have to do with anything? obviously he is one of the best and its eating you alive inside and thats why you created this homos3xual thread.

Last edited by Whitey Tighty; 12-06-2004 at 06:27 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #100
persuazion 1 heat pts
space
space
$15,603 | Props total: 571 571
 SeanP said:
Yo mprnc2000 it's pointless tryin' to explain it to them...I would say that more than half the peeps on this board are Eminem followers, fans, or fanatics. If they hear anything slightly negative about EM they'll gang up on ya. All they will do is try to justify everything he says or do. I've seen it happen before. God forbid somethin' happened to him...white dudes and Oreo cookies would be cryin' like bi*ches. I guess I'd have to be white to relate to someone who disrespects his mother and talks about k!llin' his baby's mom. Like a one-legged man in a a.ss kickin' contest, you can't win dawg.

"Though I'm not the first king of controversy
I am the worst thing since Elvis Presley, to do Black Music so selfishly
and use it to get myself wealthy" -Eminem "Without Me" This be the truest sh*t he ever wrote.

"If I was white and called my momma a bi*ch it wouldn't have took me this long to get this rich, I know." -Ice Cube on "You Gotta Have Heart"

Why does EVERYTHING have to be RACIAL? Do I really have to answer that question?

When I was born I was BLACK,
When I grew up I was BLACK,
When I'm sick I'm BLACK,
When I go in the sun I'm BLACK,
When I'm cold I'm BLACK,
When I die I'll be BLACK.

But you:
When you're born you're PINK,
When you grow up you're WHITE,
When you're sick, you're GREEN,
When you go in the sun you turn RED,
When you're cold you turn BLUE,
and when you die you turn PURPLE.
So...why the hell you callin' me COLORED?

Mexicans pick tomatoes - black people pick cotton - and White people pick them to do it!
Hmmmmmm.....I think the dipset followers,fans,and fanatics outnumber Em's
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside bi-ch tries to play cute with the judge
104 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
64 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
85 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Sep 25 - the nasa machine trolls the public yet again
7 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Sep 24 - CNN Live footage of crime scene manipulation and gun plant
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Faith Evan breaking the internet
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Clueless iPhone 7 owners destroy new handsets after YouTube prank dupes..
23 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
197 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy