All the people who like eminem.......

most viewed right now
Video inside The Game - Pest Control (Official Music Video)
224 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sep 26 - POLL OF POLLS: The people say Trump won it easily
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Taxstone on twitter begging for a beatdown from Game
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hov x Gucci
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12 years ago '04        #61
hewsdaddy 
space
space
$7,274 | Props total: 1 1
for that to work at least 2 more big name rappers are gonna have to get k!lled though
 12 years ago '04        #62
SLAYAR 
space
space
$6,334 | Props total: 0 0
^ alright then ur remotely justified in what u were sayin about u "listened to this cat til about 2 years ago."

and i understand that people are on his nuts now more than ever. what u need to realize is that this is how 'popular' music goes, it is whack that the sh*t that sells and the sh*t that "people" (in general, just people in general i'm referring to) like, is sh*t that people should NOT be buying, and sh*t that people shoud NOT like.

its sad, the way sh*t sells, and it really pisses me off sometimes, but then again, its just music, so we shouldnt be losing any sleep over this sh*t... moral of the story is that...

life aint fair. deal with the sh*t, be true to urself (by this i mean, support what YOU know u should be supporting), and, being sure to just realize that the world will always be fu*ked up in terms of the sh*t we're talkin about (and in terms of many many other things), try to enjoy life as much as is possibly.

just be appreciative that some rappers still DO make good sh*t... yup.. peace...
 12-05-2004, 09:41 PM         #63
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah 2pac following is more crazier then em;s is........and white people love some pac.....I mean I know black people like pac......but white people loooooooooovvvvvvve some pac.......they will buy every pac album that was ever released even the bootleg joints......and some of them still wont ever understand wtf pac's message was about.....
 12 years ago '04        #64
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
$301 | Props total: 0 0
^^ just liek some blacks wont ever understand wtf his message was bout....dont see how race affects that....
 12-05-2004, 09:49 PM         #65
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its a black thing trust me........every black man who has ever really listened to pac understands his message perfectly.......not go go into that though
 12 years ago '04        #66
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,585 | Props total: 424 424
 SLAYAR said:
^ alright then ur remotely justified in what u were sayin about u "listened to this cat til about 2 years ago."

and i understand that people are on his nuts now more than ever. what u need to realize is that this is how 'popular' music goes, it is whack that the sh*t that sells and the sh*t that "people" (in general, just people in general i'm referring to) like, is sh*t that people should NOT be buying, and sh*t that people shoud NOT like.

its sad, the way sh*t sells, and it really pisses me off sometimes, but then again, its just music, so we shouldnt be losing any sleep over this sh*t... moral of the story is that...

life aint fair. deal with the sh*t, be true to urself (by this i mean, support what YOU know u should be supporting), and, being sure to just realize that the world will always be fu*ked up in terms of the sh*t we're talkin about (and in terms of many many other things), try to enjoy life as much as is possibly.

just be appreciative that some rappers still DO make good sh*t... yup.. peace...

People automatically get sh*t twisted when it comes to people disliking eminem. I never said he's fu*king up hip hop cause he's white. He's fu*king up hip hop by bringing in this white following that's buying bullsh*t. That's like i'm opening up a club. So nice dress people can come and have a good time. Then i let one black n*gga come in dress different. Then he brings a whole bunch of thugs to my club and fu*ks the sh*t up. I'm making more money now, but my club is not respected no more cause of thugs. I lose advertisement on radio.

I know it's not Eminem fault the way sh*t is. But he's responisble for the sh*t by the commercial songs he put out there. Every album always have a commercial song with shock value to push it. Then he comes out all hardcore songs. People already in the dancing mode cause of Eminem. So they buy nelly album to kept dancing. So on and so on

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 09:52 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #67
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
ur just bein an idiot i can name ppl who wont understand his message...there r blacks and whites who DO understand his message and there r blacks and whites who DO NOT udnerstand his message for example: Colin Powell, Wayne Brady, some other ppl i know personally r black and DO NOT understand his message........Just cuz a person is white does not mean they cannot relate or understand wat the fu*k he was sayin and his message.
 12-05-2004, 10:02 PM         #68
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 atlcrunkshawty said:
ur just bein an idiot i can name ppl who wont understand his message...there r blacks and whites who DO understand his message and there r blacks and whites who DO NOT udnerstand his message for example: Colin Powell, Wayne Brady, some other ppl i know personally r black and DO NOT understand his message........Just cuz a person is white does not mean they cannot relate or understand wat the fu*k he was sayin and his message.

never gave a reason why they dont understand the message or led on that I beleived simply because some white is white they dont relate to what he is saying.........the reason why I said that is because they dont listen to the lyrics or understand that pac says.........and who says wayne brady or collin powell listens to tupac? Or the people you know do they listen to tupac religously? Or go out thier way to find every pac album or book to ever come out? And the only thing they get from the music.....is pac was a thug?.....

Smh trying to talk to white people from a black perspective is like talking to a 3 year old deaf kid about the sound of music........they just dont get it

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-05-2004 at 10:04 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #69
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
Know what k!lls me? Eminem say the most stupid sh*t of all time. But every one gets on Dipset for it. All Eminem fans think Cam wack. They use the color pink to prove there point. They get mad when someone says Camron album is better then Eminem and says we dont know anything about good music. Eminem dress up as a mother and girls. But they understand he's only doing it to joke around, hugs a f*g**t and stand up Manson(the caucasian weirdo). I never heard any one call Eminem a f*g**t. Eminem put on make up and lipstick. But you have the nerve to say Camron gay and not Eminem. What's up with that? Now that's d!ck riding to the fullest.

Last edited by mprnc2000; 12-05-2004 at 10:07 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #70
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
never gave a reason why they dont understand the message or led on that I beleived simply because some white is white they dont relate to what he is saying.........the reason why I said that is because they dont listen to the lyrics or understand that pac says.........and who says wayne brady or collin powell listens to tupac? Or the people you know do they listen to tupac religously? Or go out thier way to find every pac album or book to ever come out? And the only thing they get from the music.....is pac was a thug?.....

Smh trying to talk to white people from a black perspective is like talking to a 3 year old deaf kid about the sound of music........they just dont get it
^^^^laughing my fu*king a.ss off. That's funny
 12 years ago '04        #71
Raw Dawg 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 0 0
21 - All Races Combined In 1 Man Like The 99 Summer Jam
 12 years ago '04        #72
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
 MVPlaya said:
You take Cam's "hard" sh*t compare it to Eminem's "hard" sh*t, Eminem will come out to the "harder" artist.

You comparin Cam to Eminem man? You think if Eminem and Cam went at it, Cam would stand a fu*kin chance? You outta yo mind man.
I actually like Camron more then Eminem cause i can relate to Camron songs more on his Confessions of Fire & S.D.E album. I look for substance, wordplay, reality & creative songs. Camron Confession of Fire album had all 3. I can relate to D-Rugs and Prophecy. The song death was creative. Glory and 357 had wordplay in it and all his songs made sense
 12-06-2004, 06:25 AM         #73
keyoteh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you know whats wrong with all you??..your all missing the big picture. stop hating the civilians and hate the government......three words fu*k THE MEDIA!
 12 years ago '04        #74
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 7 7
right now, id have to say cam is more listenable them em. em just doesnt spit the way he used to no more :( the n*gga's straight up lazy...
 12 years ago '04        #75
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
 mprnc2000 said:
i believe he's fu*king hip hop up.
All the other stuff you've said, I'm not worried about it. I don't agree with your statements about his content or wu, dead prez and AZ being better. But I'm gonna leave that alone because that's your opinion and, fu*k it, you're allowed to have it. Of all the stuff you've said though, that right there is the one thing that is just completely wrong and that you've failed to address when somebody comes at you about it. Let's be real cuz, for the most part, we're all grown here. I think, based on the stuff you've said, that you really are just a racist guy. Why?
1. You first post that started all this stuff in that other thread was when you talked about how Eminem and all the "crackers."
2. You said you don't like him based on his content...which, like someone said, just doesn't make any sense. I don't particularly like Jay Z. I don't know why, I just don't. But I would be a fool to pretend that his abilities have something to do with that. He's an excellent rapper and businessman. Basically, game recognize game. And whether or not Em's current album is good or not is a moot point. NOBODY can deny that he's an excellent rapper. And I really think you don't like him cuz he's white. You just know better than to actually SAY that.
3. Look at your list of rappers you said he's not better than...all of bunch of guys that have no appeal to white people...especially those racists Dead Prez. You say he's fu*kin up hiphop...I think you feel that way because he doesn't rap solely for your a.ss, but that his rap reaches and appeals to everyone, including white people. And for you, it's "fu*kin up hiphop" cuz Em is making it so it's NOT JUST FOR BLACK PEOPLE ANYMORE.

You asked what Em has done for hiphop in that other thread. I said this and you failed to address it. Now I think I know why.

DTownPistonsfan said:
1. He brought some serious talent into it and showed that you don't have to be black to be a good or successful rapper.
2. He brought new listeners. Rap just isn't for black people anymore, and whether you choose to agree or not, I feel that's a good thing. I like the fact that he helped rap music hit the ears of a lot of races and not just black people. I'm not saying he's solely responsible for it or that nobody else has contributed, just pointing out that that's something he's done.
3. He's help other people get on. Most people, when they get successful, they appreciate and celebrate their own success and forget where they came and don't help anyone else. Eminem got successful, then all his boys successful. Whether or not 50 Cent would have a deal at this point is unknown and a moot point, but he wouldn't be where he is now without Em. He's a white guy who saw success in a primarily black industry, but through (and after) him, SEVERAL black men (50, Buck, Banks, Obie, D-12 and eventually Game and Stat Quo) have become successful. I think that's pretty noteworthy.
 12 years ago '04        #76
atlcrunkshawty 
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:

i can tell u got racist tendencies....ignorance is a bi*ch....get over it n move on to somethin better..like KNOWLEDGE...ur narrow and close minded.......now let me give u the examples since ur doubtin wat i said

These 2 black guys i know, in my class at school(college psychology class) said that if a man cries or shows any kind of emotion he is a f*g. I know for a fact that these 2 ppl listen to 2pac and own most if not every cd of his. IF(and i stress that if) they UNDERSTOOD 2pacs message then they would recall him sayin somethin to the effect of "if u dont cry or show emotion, then ur not real." I brought this point up 2 them ppl and they felt like idiots....therefore i come to 2 conclusions....they dont understand Pacs message or they r Ignorant just like urself! and since u wanna b a smartass...

smh tryna talk to a black man who thinks ALL white men r tryna keep him down or white men cant relate just cuz of their skin color is like teaching u that some white ppl do mean good and they wanna help and that they arent racist and that they can relate and understand...........just wont get it.

For the record, I own every pac album, i got the resurrection book, ive got the resurrection movie, i have his poem book, and ive read several others that ppl have wrote about him, i even have several songs in OG form and songs that arent on cds.
I also donate money to several charities, i work with people in poverty and donate not just money but time and servies so they they have food to eat, someone to talk to, and just someone to b there, and i teach/help them better their skills to help them locate/get jobs. Now let me ask you....what have YOU done for THE community/WORLD as whole? Nothin? thought so! My point of sayin all that was to tell you that i do understand where a lot of ppl(of various backgrounds, races, and economic levels) r comin from and i can relate to several of them....just cuz im white dont mean i cant listen to someone and understand there problems and see where they r coming from. and believe me i know there r racist white ppl(but there r racist blacks too) but thru me and ppl like me im tryna change that and erase the stereotype of whites being that way.

Last edited by atlcrunkshawty; 12-06-2004 at 10:42 AM..
 12-06-2004, 10:45 AM         #77
Richie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
19->dominican ~ i like em, but he aint the best. and yea his album wasnt up there as plenty of you have stated.
 12-06-2004, 10:53 AM         #78
NOLOGY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
24 Black Em Is Dope Plain And Simple
 12-06-2004, 10:53 AM         #79
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We dont need your help.......fu*k whites peoples help to be honest with you......you think just because you can throw some cash into a charite your helping the cause? n*gga money aint sh*t but green slips of paper that we give power too. You aint sh*t but some white cat who thinks he owes us something. That aint helping nothing but your concious.
You think that listening to pac's music elevates you to be some white hope for the black race.....fu*k outta here dog. Your whole thought process is we need to bring peace among races so blacks and whites can all bob our heads together in unision for the great hiphop cause........fu*k that.....white people then had 500 years to stop being dirty a.ss people...and all they have gained from it is a c*cky attitude that they can not be touched. Im glad you like pac and you feel his music but dont expect me to praise you on some whitey is looking out for us darkies bullsh*t......cause thats not what a majority of pac's music is about.........his main point is we need to elevate our selves without the help of white people......get our own banks, build up our own neighborhoods, provide our own education........you doing what you doing is nothing but perpetuating a common stereotype of whitey pitying the black man.......
 12-06-2004, 10:57 AM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DTownPistonsFan said:
All the other stuff you've said, I'm not worried about it. I don't agree with your statements about his content or wu, dead prez and AZ being better. But I'm gonna leave that alone because that's your opinion and, fu*k it, you're allowed to have it. Of all the stuff you've said though, that right there is the one thing that is just completely wrong and that you've failed to address when somebody comes at you about it. Let's be real cuz, for the most part, we're all grown here. I think, based on the stuff you've said, that you really are just a racist guy. Why?
1. You first post that started all this stuff in that other thread was when you talked about how Eminem and all the "crackers."
2. You said you don't like him based on his content...which, like someone said, just doesn't make any sense. I don't particularly like Jay Z. I don't know why, I just don't. But I would be a fool to pretend that his abilities have something to do with that. He's an excellent rapper and businessman. Basically, game recognize game. And whether or not Em's current album is good or not is a moot point. NOBODY can deny that he's an excellent rapper. And I really think you don't like him cuz he's white. You just know better than to actually SAY that.
3. Look at your list of rappers you said he's not better than...all of bunch of guys that have no appeal to white people...especially those racists Dead Prez. You say he's fu*kin up hiphop...I think you feel that way because he doesn't rap solely for your a.ss, but that his rap reaches and appeals to everyone, including white people. And for you, it's "fu*kin up hiphop" cuz Em is making it so it's NOT JUST FOR BLACK PEOPLE ANYMORE.

You asked what Em has done for hiphop in that other thread. I said this and you failed to address it. Now I think I know why.

Look at your list of rappers you said he's not better than...all of bunch of guys that have no appeal to white people...especially those racists Dead Prez

plainly you support white garbage......but denounce black knowledge......lol....and your speaking on what hiphop is about.......smh

Bumps.........PUBLIC ENEMY_FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx One gotta go for good
89 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
135 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lil Reese has been missing meals.
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Minnesota Vikings Defense - It's time to take notice (Video)
37 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Grand Theft Auto: Vice City w/ Ultra 4K Graphic Card Mod
19 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
156 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Beans really got paws put on him smh
86 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy