NBA Ex Lakers Coach B Scott to DLo, "Fxck Point Rat"
13 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside sarah macdonald
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2K17 AI Double Team Cheese Out of Control?
39 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-05-2004, 12:18 PM         #21
riderssuck 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
19 hispanic
 12-05-2004, 12:44 PM         #22
HearingDeafOne 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
26 dominican.
 12-05-2004, 02:01 PM         #23
Graphic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^ damn dunny. what's wrong? if you like eminem why dont you state ur age and race? i didnt know you was ashame of eminem
yea
im ashamed that i listen to eminem...

19/white

and i also listen to kool g rap, kool keith, gangstarr, rakim, krs one, tribe called quest, de la soul etc..
 12-05-2004, 02:04 PM         #24
A_Slim_Fat_Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
16- hispanic
 12-05-2004, 02:06 PM         #25
semikidd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shut up u cry baby bi*ches and lets hear what he has to say...who cares if u listened to rap in 1990, 1999 or 2004...damn...
 12 years ago '04        #26
Phemom 
space
space
space
$1,136 | Props total: 107 107
20 black
 12 years ago '04        #27
Jigga0o7 
space
space
$6,880 | Props total: 0 0
 semikidd said:
shut up u cry baby bi*ches and lets hear what he has to say...who cares if u listened to rap in 1990, 1999 or 2004...damn...
Well actually, we're trying to predict the point he's trying to make.
 12 years ago '04        #28
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,597 | Props total: 447 447
^^^ This board will show us the race and age of eminem fan base on boxden. So when people on boxden talk Eminem is the best. Look at there age. Most havent been through been through the trails rap face in the 80's. It's a man on this board who is 76 years old. I wonder when he really started listen to rap. I'm not saying that you dont have a right to like Eminem. But you dont have a right to say Eminem is the best of all time cause we're in a commercial era of rap. When you grow up listening to real rap then ur able to decide. I'm quite sure most people dont even like early 90's rap
 12 years ago '04        #29
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 355 355
18 ----oreo heheh bite me

i think em's tite and all...but you can't say he is the best...there really is no BEST rapper....All rappers are on different styles and different levels and sh*t like that, so you can't compare them...You can't say Eminem is the best rapper of all time because in order to do that he would need to do every single different style of rapping and be successful in each and every one of them styles
 12-05-2004, 03:01 PM         #30
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^^^^^^thats word.......its too many good artist with good styles to name a best

but this aint going to change thier minds....em being the greatest to them is on the same level of Serena Williams being the best to us....or Tiger Woods being the best, or Collin Powell being a greater leader then bush.....its all about that racial pride.......we do the sh*t too....its just I think we do it more on a level of actuallity......not a notion that they are the greatest simply because they are, or because they put a.sses in the seats or in em's case sells records.......they actually have sealed thier places at the tops by winning time and time again and actually proving they are the best......em has not proven to the best by far.....his lyrical content is witty......but they often have no real context or substance to them, his cd's sell big but the people buying them are not buying it because of his lryical ability..but simply because they like him that much(theyll play the cd until they do like it even if it does suck), his beats are very very average and simple, I mean he's a figure in the history of the game just because of his impact alone........but the man is nothing but a joke, a white persons attempt to dominate hiphop with thier own version of rap.....that specifically tailors to white audiences......ya feel me
 12 years ago '04        #31
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,004 | Props total: 0 0
23 black.
And this post proves something for me, not all Eminem fans are white!! Isn't that a fu*kin surprise?! <-----sarcasm
 12-05-2004, 03:29 PM         #32
deeznuts 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
22 asian
 12 years ago '04        #33
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^ This board will show us the race and age of eminem fan base on boxden. So when people on boxden talk Eminem is the best. Look at there age. Most havent been through been through the trails rap face in the 80's. It's a man on this board who is 76 years old. I wonder when he really started listen to rap. I'm not saying that you dont have a right to like Eminem. But you dont have a right to say Eminem is the best of all time cause we're in a commercial era of rap. When you grow up listening to real rap then ur able to decide. I'm quite sure most people dont even like early 90's rap
Well, I don't think that very many people on this board claim that Em is the best ever. The best NOW...yeah, a lot of people say that. But I would agree that someone can't say that anything is the "best ever" if they haven't been exposed to everything. Then again, just cuz some of these guys weren't actively listening to hiphop in the 80's doesn't mean they never heard it. That's what CD's are for. lol Any of these younger guys (cuz we're all young) could have started listening to hiphop 2 weeks ago, but maybe they started by listening to stuff from the 80's. Also, I don't know if you would consider it "real rap," but my all-time favorite album was released in the early 90's ("Doggystyle") And finally, if you think that person is really 76, you're pretty naive and shouldn't be questioning the youthfulness of anybody. lol
 12 years ago '04        #34
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
You guys know something else? I think what's really cool about this thread is that it shows the diversity of Eminem's fans and how many different races he's helped bring hiphop to. Think about it, if we were to start a thread like this for anybody...Jay Z, Nas, anybody who's pretty famous...there would probably be a lot of diversity in those threads too. But what if a poll like this were taken for those same people 6 or 7 years ago? Do you think it would still be diverse? I don't.
 12 years ago '04        #35
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
i never said only white people listen to eminem. Most of his fans is white and only started listening to hip hop since 95 or until Eminem came into the game.
 12-05-2004, 04:47 PM         #36
VAnamsoulja 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If u do the math, most of the people on this thread are non-white. Im black and Im 20, and I been listenin to hip-hop since i can remember but that was radio, i aint go hard til like 90, my first tape was Onyx-Bacdafukup, my pops had to cop it for me. so i been a hip-hop head for a minute, dont think just cuz im young i aint been listenin to hip-hop long, and since then i went back and copped classics like Paid in Full, Run DMC, KRS, all that and i probably know more hip-hop than u. But back to the point, I f*ck wit Em cuz he's a lyricist, he has talent and u can tell he really loves hip-hop if u can get past his skin color for a second u would realize that too. we need to leave the whole race thing alone now, that sh*t is beyond tired. 1
 12-05-2004, 05:14 PM         #37
FrankWhite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VAnamsoulja said:
If u do the math, most of the people on this thread are non-white. Im black and Im 20, and I been listenin to hip-hop since i can remember but that was radio, i aint go hard til like 90, my first tape was Onyx-Bacdafukup, my pops had to cop it for me. so i been a hip-hop head for a minute, dont think just cuz im young i aint been listenin to hip-hop long, and since then i went back and copped classics like Paid in Full, Run DMC, KRS, all that and i probably know more hip-hop than u. But back to the point, I f*ck wit Em cuz he's a lyricist, he has talent and u can tell he really loves hip-hop if u can get past his skin color for a second u would realize that too. we need to leave the whole race thing alone now, that sh*t is beyond tired. 1
Agreed. This dude is just trying to feel like he's not the only one in this world who likes Eminem.. Your not! And to me if your a true rap fan, who gives everyone a chance, I could careless who you bump. If you like Eminem, and your a true rap fan, then I got no beef. Do what you do, you know? But my beef are with people who don't know or care about rap, bumb hard rock and heavy metal or country and then pick up Encore and try to tell me it's the greatest ever. That's who I got a problem with, and fake mother.....well read below
 12 years ago '04        #38
D.A.R.S. 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,436 | Props total: 355 355
 VAnamsoulja said:

HAHAHAH hell nah....I got that tape back then too...i was only 6 at the time LOL

Last edited by D.A.R.S.; 12-05-2004 at 05:49 PM..
 12 years ago '04        #39
Skilllz 
space
space
$6,714 | Props total: 391 391
16, Latino
 12 years ago '04        #40
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
it's 4 blacks and 7 whites who like eminem. Everyone else is mix. it's cool with me if you like eminem. he's still fu*king hip hop up(pringles, vh1, xtreme & mtv commercials). All the commercial artist that's selling more then conscience artist. artist who put there heart into this art. Eminem is exposing them more then good artist. but i'm done trying to get my point across. i'm done
Home      

most viewed right now
Sep 29 - The List of Clinton Associates Who’ve Died Mysteriously.
196 comments
19 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Big Fase 100 (Games Brother) Has Warning For Meek Mill on Siccness.net ..
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
149 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
ugly duckling chelsea clinton claims weed is killing people :cmonsonn:
67 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Philly rapper Quilly gets chain snatched at Mcdonalds
111 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NFL Jaguars Jalen Ramsey with a real suspect interview
169 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Bobby Simmons testifying against one of Chicago's Most Feared Gangs
208 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dave East | Kairi Chanel (Official Mixtape/Album Discussion Thread)
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy