All the people who like eminem.......

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 26 - Presidential Debate: Trump vs Clinton [LIVE Stream + Discussi..
1850 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ: Video of beanie getting knocked out and meek crew take credit
205 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
MLB Saddest homerun you may ever see. Dee Gordon hits 1st homerun (RIP Jose F..
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Zesty CB Jalen Ramsey forces a INT, and lays 2 players out
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 11 years ago '04        #201
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 0 0
 JamesCon187 said:
no disrespect, but how can I listen to a mans opinion when dude don't even like Pac. Now I can understand a man who does not like Eminem, but I can't understand your reasons. And for you to say AZ and Wu and all them are better is ridiculous, how can u compare these rappers with em, they are on a different level, that's like comparing Common to Nelly, or Snoop to Immortal Technique. fu*k, AZ & Cormega are the probably the most underrated artists in the game. And fans from all ages & all walks of life that have been listening to rap for 20 or 2 years will all agree dude has skills, plain & simple, no one can deny that. And how are you going to blame eminem for fu*king up hip-hop when it's cats like Ying Yang Twins, Big Tymers, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, P Diddy, Nelly, Chingy, J Kwon fools like that are fu*king hip-hop The dudes that rhyme about rims, money, bi*ches is WAY TOO PLAYED OUT. Name one em track where he glorifies that. Ya, he may have his corny tracks like Without me or Just Loose it, but that's how you sell records bro & he may talk about fu*ked up sh*t like k!lling his mom, or stupid sh*t about Britney Spears or some sh*t, but I guess that's his style...ain't no different from a Necro or Esham. Now, but no means do I think he's the greatest thing for rap since Pac, Encore fu*king sucked, the one b4 that was sh*t, his best sh*t of late were the tracks he did on 8 mile. IMO, his albums have gotten worse every new record, but there is still some decent sh*t in there. if anythig "Lose Yourself" did more for hip-hop than anything I can think of in RECENT memory as far as breaking barriers. That sh*t bumps on Rock stations (ya, I know you are thinking he is white, but that is beside the point). He's opened more heads to rap. Personally, the best era for me was 93-96, that's when rap is bumping out classics like it was nothing.

And fyi, Im 22 & white & have been listening to rap since 89....1st cd I ever bought was Rap Tracks Vol.4 or some sh*t. I have over 250 bought from stores in my collection and majority are from 91-97. West Coast, East Coast, South, North it's all in there. Can't no one tell me I don't know hip-hop.

Hate it or Love it that's what I'm feeling.
Damn thats 100% true story.
 11 years ago '04        #202
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 1 1
I don't even know if I like Em like that nowadays...I'll listen to his sh*t, but I'm not an avid fan...I don't go back and bump any of his older albums or anything...

20 - Mixed Filipino
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Vado shares pic of incarcerated Loon
121 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Top 10 Amazing Video Games That Never Got A Sequel
65 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Well Damn DRAKE - PLEASE FORGIVE ME Video out now non apple link come i..
125 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 25 - The Photo This Nation Needs Right Now
62 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The stars that aged well, are? And the stars that didn't age well, are?
110 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside Lloyd Banks x DJ Drama | All or Nothing: Live It Up (Official Download/..
243 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Jalen Ramsey has some choice words for Stevie Smith Sr.
154 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside The Daily Show - Tomi Lahren's Anger Lights Facebook on Fire ~ Evil ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy