Video inside Beans Really Did Get Ko'd
347 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME in baltimore telling chino and meeky mouse to hold this L
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlotte PD To Release (Some) Keith Scott Videos, Blame Stop On Weed Now
220 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Luke Cage Is the Unapologetically Bold Superhero Show Iíve Been Waiting for!#F..
27 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #181
htown 
space
space
space
$2,635 | Props total: 249 249
 mprnc2000 said:
People automatically get sh*t twisted when it comes to people disliking eminem. I never said he's fu*king up hip hop cause he's white. He's fu*king up hip hop by bringing in this white following that's buying bullsh*t. That's like i'm opening up a club. So nice dress people can come and have a good time. Then i let one black n*gga come in dress different. Then he brings a whole bunch of thugs to my club and fu*ks the sh*t up. I'm making more money now, but my club is not respected no more cause of thugs. I lose advertisement on radio.

I know it's not Eminem fault the way sh*t is. But he's responisble for the sh*t by the commercial songs he put out there. Every album always have a commercial song with shock value to push it. Then he comes out all hardcore songs. People already in the dancing mode cause of Eminem. So they buy nelly album to kept dancing. So on and so on

LOL, this has been going on for a long time, even the GOAT Pac was doing this. He would come out with California love and How do you want it, and then have a hardcore album. Look at Toss it up on Makaveli. Hypnotize-Notorious Big. This started happening when rappers started to target women and children for radio songs.
 11 years ago '04        #182
htown 
space
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
not really.......just in record sales.....it doenst actually mean whites like rap more...just that they support it more.......but then again......look at what they support....chingy, nelly, j-kwon,eminem......

If you're telling me that there is no black person supporting these gay artists then you must be naive. Plus everytime someone goes platinum, more than half their sales come from white folks. that means T.I., Ludacris, Mobb Deep, Big Pun, all get that support.
 11 years ago '05        #183
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,214 | Props total: 77 77
what a dumb fu*kin thread.....im 18 and im white....fu*k what does it matter i like tonnes of artist and ill admit eminem is my favorite artist by far.....fu*k don't see these guys point i think hes a fu*kin idiot...
 05-16-2005, 03:17 PM         #184
FuckWitMeNow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
20 WHITE...What's the point of this thread? Eminem is one of those artists that pretty much everyone enjoys listening to regardless of age or color cuz he can spit. Most of his new sh*t really is sh*t tho haha. I'm thinking he should retire and move on to 8 Mile part 2 if he plans on keeping this current style.
 05-16-2005, 03:21 PM         #185
TuffyNuttz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bottom line...WHO GIVES A fu*k???? if u like eminem listen to him if u dont like him dont listen to his sh*t! and if u wanna bi*ch about him being comercial and thats all u hear on the radio or see on tv turn the sh*t off and go listen to what ever the fu*k it is you like! im sick of people posting sh*t about this rapper sucks or this one is better and this one is the best ever...its all opinion and who gives a fu*k what other people think like what u like because thats what u like and thats who u are. be your own fu*kin person.
 05-16-2005, 03:31 PM         #186
Rap Guru II 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
45 oriental
 11 years ago '04        #187
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 168 168
17 white im not into eminem im sorry arrest me dos-effect=racist and dude who started this thread whats the point of this thread? majority of ppl who like eminem r white and 15-25, how bout take a poll to see what the base of every1 on boxden is? this thread is dumb and dos-effect is even more dumb
 05-16-2005, 04:07 PM         #188
JamesCon187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
Eminem core fans are white. 2pac core fans are black. I brought eminem first album. I'm not consider his core fan. I brought 2pac All eyez on me and 7th Day Theory album. I dont even like 2pac that much. But if you have good music then i'm going to listen to it no matter what cause it's nothing i can do about it. I like a few songs by eminem. But overall in the big scheme of things i believe he's fu*king hip hop up.

no disrespect, but how can I listen to a mans opinion when dude don't even like Pac. Now I can understand a man who does not like Eminem, but I can't understand your reasons. And for you to say AZ and Wu and all them are better is ridiculous, how can u compare these rappers with em, they are on a different level, that's like comparing Common to Nelly, or Snoop to Immortal Technique. fu*k, AZ & Cormega are the probably the most underrated artists in the game. And fans from all ages & all walks of life that have been listening to rap for 20 or 2 years will all agree dude has skills, plain & simple, no one can deny that. And how are you going to blame eminem for fu*king up hip-hop when it's cats like Ying Yang Twins, Big Tymers, Young Jeezy, Lil Jon, P Diddy, Nelly, Chingy, J Kwon fools like that are fu*king hip-hop The dudes that rhyme about rims, money, bi*ches is WAY TOO PLAYED OUT. Name one em track where he glorifies that. Ya, he may have his corny tracks like Without me or Just Loose it, but that's how you sell records bro & he may talk about fu*ked up sh*t like k!lling his mom, or stupid sh*t about Britney Spears or some sh*t, but I guess that's his style...ain't no different from a Necro or Esham. Now, but no means do I think he's the greatest thing for rap since Pac, Encore fu*king sucked, the one b4 that was sh*t, his best sh*t of late were the tracks he did on 8 mile. IMO, his albums have gotten worse every new record, but there is still some decent sh*t in there. if anythig "Lose Yourself" did more for hip-hop than anything I can think of in RECENT memory as far as breaking barriers. That sh*t bumps on Rock stations (ya, I know you are thinking he is white, but that is beside the point). He's opened more heads to rap. Personally, the best era for me was 93-96, that's when rap is bumping out classics like it was nothing.

And fyi, Im 22 & white & have been listening to rap since 89....1st cd I ever bought was Rap Tracks Vol.4 or some sh*t. I have over 250 bought from stores in my collection and majority are from 91-97. West Coast, East Coast, South, North it's all in there. Can't no one tell me I don't know hip-hop.

Hate it or Love it that's what I'm feeling.
 11 years ago '04        #189
mprnc2000 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,574 | Props total: 399 399
^^^^I don't just listen to rap, i live rap. When they talk about the "Ghetto". I'm living in the ghetto. So it's a different understanding from listening to rap and living rap music.
 11 years ago '05        #190
True Geniu$ 
space
space
$1,819 | Props total: 0 0
15 black. i see where you are getting at. he is good, but he is maybe one of the best lyricist ever though. through the 1980's to now, his lyrics are better than some of the rappers between these times. maybe not the g.o.a.t., but he is a damn good lyricist...
 11 years ago '04        #191
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,298 | Props total: 6 6
alot mad whites here..

LOL, U Mad?
 05-17-2005, 05:25 AM         #192
TahJay. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfao at all the haters in here. We got one white boy who could finally be put on, has the respect of his peers. Jay Z put him on Renegade, Dre put him on, He put 50 on, and no one here has hate to say about them. Someone should diss Jay Z or something cuz he put this wack white boy on, right? Or diss Dre, who I'm sure we can call a pioneer, diss him for his incredible ear that found the next superstar to go 10x platinum 3x diamond. And thats not just white boys buying his sh*t. The only thing ppl here can do is get mad as Em lives his dream and does what HE wants to do. He made Encore for himself and Iovine always makes him record a commercial song before the album gets his approval. Make some I hate Paul Wall threads too, or some I hate Wyte Dogg threads. And then go talk bout how you can't stand the haters, and slap yourself next time you say that.
 11 years ago '04        #193
t-man20001 
space
space
$1,804 | Props total: 0 0
welcome to the haters ball
 05-17-2005, 06:01 AM         #194
HumanCrakk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
18 and white

i liked em back from his start up until before encore. He was on fire and everyone was finally respecting him for the lyricist he actually is and then he went and put out a childish, non serious, garbage cd and k!lled of most of his real rap fans. That cd was the deciding factor imo on how the majority of true rap fans would have viewed his carear and he fucekd it all up by goofing off on what should have been a serious cd
 11 years ago '04        #195
htown 
space
space
space
 Lake said:
also as long as old white men who grew up hatin blacks run this country we'll never be free.

lol saying that with a picture of a white chick in your avy
 11 years ago '04        #196
htown 
space
space
space
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^^I don't just listen to rap, i live rap. When they talk about the "Ghetto". I'm living in the ghetto. So it's a different understanding from listening to rap and living rap music.

LOL the rappers don't even live rap. It is just entertainment. Eminem did not make rap go pop, rap was getting pop back when Pac and Biggie was running it. Pac had more interviews and videos on MTV than anyone. Same thing with the whole MA$E and Puffy thing. MASE was a gay a.ss hearthrob. All of this was before Eminem. This is when hip hop became pop. And don't forget "Big Willy Style" and "Willenium" lol
 05-25-2005, 01:01 PM         #197
boxdenbliss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mprnc2000 said:
^^^ This board will show us the race and age of eminem fan base on boxden. So when people on boxden talk Eminem is the best. Look at there age. Most havent been through been through the trails rap face in the 80's. It's a man on this board who is 76 years old. I wonder when he really started listen to rap. I'm not saying that you dont have a right to like Eminem. But you dont have a right to say Eminem is the best of all time cause we're in a commercial era of rap. When you grow up listening to real rap then ur able to decide. I'm quite sure most people dont even like early 90's rap
your from conneticut... what do u no about the origins of hip hop
 05-25-2005, 01:16 PM         #198
sabutai1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
23 ....latino
 11 years ago '04        #199
williams31 
space
space
$1,480 | Props total: 1 1
 mprnc2000 said:
Damn people still debating on this thread
no...the last post before yours was 5 months ago...so no people werent still debating but now i guess they are again
 05-25-2005, 01:34 PM         #200
DJ LEAK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
56 ethiopian
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Y'all Remember Rachel From Boy Meets World???
132 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Obama: once out of office, Iím gonna stop being polite and start gett..
84 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White Booty Meat (1 pic)
59 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy hunts down pedophiles and beats them with a hammer
128 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Loaded Gun With Scottís Fingerprints Found on Charlotte Shooting Scen..
221 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #NARCOS Tata Escobar played by Paulina Gaitan
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Disconnect for Free
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sep 23 - Stephen Hawking Just Issued a Chilling Warning to Scientists Searchin..
175 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy