Bench Press: What's your max? (Calulator inside)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 05-16-2009, 04:55 PM         #41
DACMONSTA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NOCCOWT said:
i got bigger arms than u and i'm curling 80's with 1 arm!!! 1 arm tricep extensions with 85's my tri'a are sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U fakin da funk. U besta ask somebody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo Homeboy not that I am interested but you got pics of your arm.. just want to see if you got the biggest arm on boxden.
 9 years ago '06        #42
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
It said mines 220. I dno though I havnt gone for max for a while. I stay at about 165 since I f**ked up my rotator cuff. Im gonna get back into some real lifting though. Gonna jump to like 215 im hoping. I really wanna dunk so I cant get too heavy.
 9 years ago '06        #43
mawoods2 
space
space
$348 | Props total: 4 4
5'6 160lb 185lb 8 reps Max rep according to da calculator: 234.765. Imma get better than that whenever i go back to muscle phase playaz!
 9 years ago '06        #44
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 Rubix said:
lol, this thread is jokes. everybody postin all these huge a.ss numbers like 300 and 365 with no spotter around () and when i go to the gym, big a.ss dudes are usually maxing out at 315. im not calling anybody a liar but....

i didn't use the calculator but my 1RM is 315...with spotters.

315 is a f**king joke. that ain't impressing nobody unless u reppin it out!!!! if you think 315-365 is alot hell no it aint, the bar don't bend wit that. u just hatin
 9 years ago '06        #45
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
 DACMONSTA said:
Yo Homeboy not that I am interested but you got pics of your arm.. just want to see if you got the biggest arm on boxden.
imma post them but n*gga besta not steal my s**t!!!!!!!! imma post it 2nite
 05-20-2009, 08:30 PM         #46
funkdat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Benching is so overrated. I used to bench when I first started and now I barely even touch a benchpress at all.
 9 years ago '08        #47
get_ate 
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 399 399
 funkdat said:
Benching is so overrated. I used to bench when I first started and now I barely even touch a benchpress at all.
Sort of.

Benching is overrated, and I no longer really give two craps about it.

I still do it, and the various incarnations of it, but I seldom go as heavy as I used to.

I'd rather focus on what separates real iron heads from the wannabes, and I know who you are by which question you ask me:

How much can you bench and/or curl?
^^^^^^you're a f**king wannabe.

How much can you squat and/or deadlift?
^^^^^^you're a real workout head.
 9 years ago '05        #48
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
Damn this is f**king insane. Everyone in here is putting up like 300+. .I've been lifting for like a year and a half and I put up 170 max. .which is up from like 135 when I started and I weigh like 40 pounds less so I guess thats an accomplishment but still. . WTF

Although I will say that I have been lifting for size rather than strength so I'm not going to the gym and maxing out every lift I do . .I lift in the 8-12 reps zone for the most part unless I'm doing squats or deads and I do a split routine that really focuses on size, and it has been working I look like I can put up a lot more than I actually do. I'm more into the bodybuilding thing rather than just being extremely strong. I have also been doing a s**tload of cardio since I have started which I'm sure has hampered my gains by a lot. Not to mention all the weight that I have lost since I started. I'm finally starting to bulk and quit the heavy cutting s**t and my max bench has gone up by like 15 pounds in the past 2 months . .picture where I could be right now if I wasn't so big on cardio lately.

Last edited by Str8 outta Cuse; 05-21-2009 at 09:51 PM..
 05-23-2009, 02:41 PM         #49
funkdat  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just in case peeps in here are wondering I am in the before n after pics post no need to brag we just show n prove in that thread. peace peace
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy