xbox 360 : UFC 2009 Undisputed DEMO ntsc/pal rs.com

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #61
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Drk said:
rua and shogun are the two f!ghters Ehh a couple more days for us ps3 users
you dumb f**k. rua and shogun are the same person.
 9 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
^ the fact that you posted that DAYS after someone had already corrected him means you take a L.
 9 years ago '05        #63
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I don't think this game will be for the hardcore MMA guys. We can find little things anywhere that don't make it as fun. I really enjoy MMA and have for years. I guess I am in the middle, because I've already pre-ordered it and paid it off. I don't really care too much about things like "Chuck isn't that aggressive in real life... he should have held back more" or little things like that.

The game will be enjoyable and I can't wait until the 19th :)
 9 years ago '04        #64
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,025 | Props total: 6088 6088
 I'm The Dan said:
^ the fact that you posted that DAYS after someone had already corrected him means you take a L.
and I was actually nice about it when I corrected him...gotta love people trying to make people look dumb on a message board like it makes them a better person in real life
 04-25-2009, 11:44 AM         #65
DHARMA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just got this went though the tutorial and I am 5-0 1rd KO's with Chuck, going to switch to Shogun Rua now.

That running jumping right Chuck got is a beast. KO every time after a couple combos.

SUPERMAN PUNCH that hoe...

EDIT:

Update: went 4-1 with Shogun with 2 submissions and 2 KO's.

Last edited by DHARMA; 04-25-2009 at 12:15 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #66
-Artiz- 
space
space
$5,144 | Props total: 75 75
i cant make chuck tap wtf
 9 years ago '05        #67
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
Gonna be hard to submit chuck. he has high submission defense. they picked the wrong two f!ghters for the demo for submissions. chuck has too high defense on the ground and too low offense on the ground.
 04-29-2009, 07:49 AM         #68
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
any one know if you can create a player?
and why are the decissions so wack?

i want it to be a suprise ,i dont like how they just show the cards after 3 rounds ..its not realistic
 9 years ago '06        #69
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
If you pre-order the game at gamestop you get Ryan Bader and Efrain Escudero
 04-29-2009, 10:57 AM         #70
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k ryan bader lmao
 9 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
man this s**t needs to get ripped...i'll be sick of playing by may 19...kinda already am.Don't mastered the s**t against comp on expert and smack the s**t outta all my boys..haven't played in like a week
 9 years ago '05        #72
Scorpz 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,166 | Props total: 20677 20677
how do u counter the triangle choke and power bomb rua like rampage did to arona back in his pride days?? people talking bout it all over the forums at gamefaqs but i cant seem to pull it off with chuck.. is there a certain transition u gotta do? just brute ur way out? ive done i think everything there is to do in the demo from the sprawl powerbomb to flying armbar.. all i need is this damn triangle counter slam.. any1 could help?
 05-01-2009, 11:15 AM         #73
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ only time i got to use chuck's wrestling is when i was either in the clinch ,or when he would sprawl i would get his back and i power bombed rua ,every time im in the triangle i alwyas make a transition in back in to his gurad or escape,i think you have to rotate the right analog stick from the bottom to the right and use the left analog stick up and and down to use the wrestling
 9 years ago '05        #74
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
demo is about as cool as real ufc.....and if u ask me thats pretty uncool....i played it the other night with some guys who were really into ufc an i was makin them mad cuz i kept makin fun of how the dudes just lay on each other...like real ufc...its mad homo
 9 years ago '06        #75
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 mattdogg444 said:
demo is about as cool as real ufc.....and if u ask me thats pretty uncool....i played it the other night with some guys who were really into ufc an i was makin them mad cuz i kept makin fun of how the dudes just lay on each other...like real ufc...its mad homo
your mad homo..
 05-01-2009, 12:45 PM         #76
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorpz said:
how do u counter the triangle choke and power bomb rua like rampage did to arona back in his pride days?? people talking bout it all over the forums at gamefaqs but i cant seem to pull it off with chuck.. is there a certain transition u gotta do? just brute ur way out? ive done i think everything there is to do in the demo from the sprawl powerbomb to flying armbar.. all i need is this damn triangle counter slam.. any1 could help?
you cant do a flying armbar. you must be thinking of something else.

and you dont as far as i know. thats not even an escape to the triangle. it actually would put you deeper into the choke. page got lucky against arona with that move
 9 years ago '07        #77
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
You can do a flying armbar by pressing R3 but only from the muythai Clinch
 9 years ago '07        #78
Drk 10 heat pts10
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 coolwhip said:
you dumb f**k. rua and shogun are the same person.
Simple mistake captin f**king obvious
 05-01-2009, 01:13 PM         #79
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
you cant do a flying armbar. you must be thinking of something else.

and you dont as far as i know. thats not even an escape to the triangle. it actually would put you deeper into the choke. page got lucky against arona with that move
i dont think hes talking about a flying armbar hes talking about when your in a triangle choke from the guard and you pick them up and slam them .. thats what rampage did too arona ...arona was going for a triangle and he got slammed
 9 years ago '06        #80
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,945 | Props total: 10597 10597
to dude asking to power bomb you have to sprawl when rua tries for take down....then hold LB and swoop the analog like a left hook in f!ght night
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
96 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
19 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy