When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Minnesota with lime green uniforms tonight -- yay or nay?
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #41
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
^ ^ that's what I'm sayin LOL the sticks on FN make it that much better

ANYWAYS, UFC demo is sick and instant purchase still

*ps3 takes another loss:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #42
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 paris playa69 said:
^ ^ that's what I'm sayin LOL the sticks on FN make it that much better

ANYWAYS, UFC demo is sick and instant purchase still

*ps3 takes another loss:dancingcool:
Ps3 takes a loss cuz the demo didn't leak out early? That's pretty stupid.
 9 years ago '04        #43
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
 TreZ said:
sorry john but fnr4 is going to be sick I only play it with friends I don't mess with the story
agreed...this demo is tough though...spending 60 on this one day one.
 04-20-2009, 09:08 PM         #44
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess ill try to submit chuck once again...i swear there must be something im not doing right...it doesnt matter if you have good sub defenses when you have no energy and are on the verge of being ko'd. i dont get it.
 9 years ago '04        #45
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,235 | Props total: 3053 3053
^I couldnt submit him either... I have got a wide rang of stoppages though.

best one by far was when I Pounded him out from half guard...his mouthpiece flew out and the ref was late with the stoppage so I kept swingin on him and he kkept flopping from side to side
 9 years ago '06        #46
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
so you hit the RS then once your doing the submission just keep pushing x, y, a, b, or clockwise with the Rs stick
 9 years ago '05        #47
flip2101 
space
space
$285 | Props total: 0 0
Propz Thank You!
 04-21-2009, 12:26 AM         #48
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pressing the buttons or rotating the stick doesnt matter at all. you have to have his stamina bar completely yellow or damn close to it or it wont work. its as simple as that.

this game is gay btw. the movements are too robotic and arcadey. the submission game is terrible. they should have made it easier to do subs from certain positions. you cannot pull off a kimura from guard and make them tap... kimuras are usually used from side mount. a lot of the transitions are crazy/unrealistic like flipping the guy over when he has you side mounted. i dont like how going for subs causes you to lose your position...like if they dont tap youre automatically on the bottom in side mount. you should be able to link/transition subs. and the blocking needs a lot of work.

ill give this a chance but i really wasnt too impressed once the nostalgia wore off.

i like the fact that you can knock someone out easily...without completely taking down their stamina bar. the ground and pound is cool i guess. they need to do something about the leg kicks...they should either be harder to land to the head and take more damage or you should be able to counter them. they need to fix the distance range for the kicks as well. you cant kick someone in the head and knock them out when theyre right in front of you.

Last edited by ill800; 04-21-2009 at 12:27 AM..
 04-21-2009, 02:52 AM         #49
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
pressing the buttons or rotating the stick doesnt matter at all. you have to have his stamina bar completely yellow or damn close to it or it wont work. its as simple as that.

this game is gay btw. the movements are too robotic and arcadey. the submission game is terrible. they should have made it easier to do subs from certain positions. you cannot pull off a kimura from guard and make them tap... kimuras are usually used from side mount. a lot of the transitions are crazy/unrealistic like flipping the guy over when he has you side mounted. i dont like how going for subs causes you to lose your position...like if they dont tap youre automatically on the bottom in side mount. you should be able to link/transition subs. and the blocking needs a lot of work.

ill give this a chance but i really wasnt too impressed once the nostalgia wore off.

i like the fact that you can knock someone out easily...without completely taking down their stamina bar. the ground and pound is cool i guess. they need to do something about the leg kicks...they should either be harder to land to the head and take more damage or you should be able to counter them. they need to fix the distance range for the kicks as well. you cant kick someone in the head and knock them out when theyre right in front of you.
a little harsh on the first MMA game in 5 years not to mention first next gen one no? played it at my friends and it was f**king awesome and of course its going to be arcade'ish.. a total realistic MMA would be weak sauce
 9 years ago '06        #50
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
Yeah your trippen ill mr and my buddy were pullin mad subs
 04-21-2009, 07:57 AM         #51
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
Yeah your trippen ill mr and my buddy were pullin mad subs
i can pull "mad subs" too but they wont tap unless the stamina bar is yellow. i said id give it a chance but its already repetitive and the blocking is horrible. still needs a lot fo work for a game that comes out in a month.
 9 years ago '06        #52
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
its a demo.. and every game isn't perfect
 04-21-2009, 12:56 PM         #53
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TreZ said:
its a demo.. and every game isn't perfect
really? i didnt know it was a demo... :rolleyes: thanks for the revelation that all games arent perfect.

im just telling you what i think of the game so far and im a hardcore mma fan.
 9 years ago '04        #54
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
Originally Posted by TreZ
Ps3 takes a loss cuz the demo didn't leak out early? That's pretty stupid

ummmm hows that stupid??. . .the demo not leaking for Ps3 means that Ps3 users are at a disadvantage (when they would HAVE an advantage + be able to play the demo early if they had the 360) thats a LOSS

*ex) 360 users take a L becuz MLB The Show is only available for Ps3

i mean hell there are people out there who add up these advantages & disadvantages so those are just a few more stats to add ya kno. . .
 9 years ago '04        #55
wood1 
space
space
space
$624 | Props total: 1 1
"a total realistic MMA would be weak sauce"

Ummmm, I'm going to have to go out on a limb and disagree with you on this one...
 04-21-2009, 04:41 PM         #56
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you just put the unzipped folder on a cd or what???? Do you have to extract like the 20 different .rar files inside first?
 9 years ago '05        #57
HiRolliN 109 heat pts109
space
space
$20,271 | Props total: 2463 2463
 Spid3yo said:
Do you just put the unzipped folder on a cd or what???? Do you have to extract like the 20 different .rar files inside first?
after extraction drop the content folder into the root of the data disc and burn. thats it.
 9 years ago '06        #58
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
game is tight...i be beating the s**t out of liddell on expert...have him in full mount within first 30 seconds....f!ghting rua with liddell on expert is another story...he taps me out in the first every time lol
 9 years ago '06        #59
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 paris playa69 said:
ummmm hows that stupid??. . .the demo not leaking for Ps3 means that Ps3 users are at a disadvantage (when they would HAVE an advantage + be able to play the demo early if they had the 360) thats a LOSS

i mean hell there are people out there who add up these advantages & disadvantages so those are just a few more stats to add ya kno. . .
lol its just a demo tho...
 04-21-2009, 10:43 PM         #60
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paris playa69 said:

wtf. Why are you comparing an exclusive game (MLB) to a Multiplat game (UFC). I think you take an L for that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy