NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 09-02-2009, 09:54 AM         #81
Iverson The God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stunna2004 said:
Remember two years ago when The Yanks wanted to trade Cano for him. I love Robbie but damn we'd be looking good with Kemp roaming CF. LA's GM better lock him up with a Longoria type contract.

i remember that and i also remember the twins wanting kemp and kershaw for santana
 8 years ago '09        #82
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
the whole dodgers lineup is young and talented
 8 years ago '06        #83
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
95 runs, 26 HRs, 100 RBIs, 34 SBs, .306 AVG

30/30 ain't even outta the question THIS year....next year he's thee top OF in baseball (he's currently top 3). superstardom is already here.
 8 years ago '06        #84
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Hes only bound to get better
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '04        #85
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 SHootar said:
most hardcore baseball fans should already know who this dude is and what he can do. last year almost went 20/35, just 2 HRs shy. kid's only 24. i think only 2 guys hit more home runs AND stole more bases last year...know hanley did, possibly sizemore.

but this year i think dudes gonna finally make the jump to superstardom. 25/30 is his basement I think...with a realistic shot at 30/30 or even 30/35. he's the definition of 5 tool...amazing hitter, amazing CFer, and has an absolute rocket for an arm. if you don't know him, you're gonna pretty soon.

<------- went off for 2 bombs today including a grand slam...and a double to centre field as well.
Agreed, bottom line, in two years dude will be undoubtedly the best CF in baseball.

Adam Jones has a similar set of skills but hasn't put the power/average/speed numbers up that Kemp has. I beasted with him in my MLB 09 season while playing as the Dodgers.
 8 years ago '04        #86
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 17 17
 stunna2004 said:
Remember two years ago when The Yanks wanted to trade Cano for him. I love Robbie but damn we'd be looking good with Kemp roaming CF. LA's GM better lock him up with a Longoria type contract.
Didn't know that. They should have done that deal straight up but oh well. We are the Yankees, we can always find a CF in free agency
 8 years ago '07        #87
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
adam jones will be better.

watch out for mccutchen also
 8 years ago '06        #88
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
Top of in baseball?

He's not even the best in his divsion and won't be next year either...
Posted via Mobile Device
are you on crack?

the only outfielder in the same stratosphere as kemp in his division is upton. manny would be as a hitter, but his defense makes the comparison laughable. kemp is a better hitter than upton, and a much better fielder.

seriously...go back to sleep and try again tmrw.
 8 years ago '06        #89
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
Dont forget about braun
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '06        #90
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Manny05 said:
Dont forget about braun
Posted via Mobile Device
well he said IN the division. but i believe kemp is better than braun right now anyway.

braun: 106 r, 29 hr, 103 rbi, 16 sb, .312 avg...8 outfield a.ssists, 2 errors

kemp: 96 r, 26 hr, 100 rbi, 34 sb, .306 avg...13 outfield a.ssists, 2 errors, gazillion spectacular catches

it's close offensively, although braun is the slightly better hitter, with much less speed on the basepaths...and kemp is the much better defensive player. they're close though. kemp's also a year younger.
 8 years ago '06        #91
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:
U take d*ckriding to far...kemp is not a better hitter than upton...the #s prove that.....

They play diff postions upton is a great fielder as well with a rocket arm and he's younger than kemp..

Try again stanley...
Posted via Mobile Device
and u take hating too far...

a rocket arm doesn't make up for the absolute mess he makes of balls in the outfield...11 errors . also only 4 outfield a.ssists to kemps 13.

upton will have his time....he's already a top 5 OF...but sorry sir kemp is >>>> justin right now. and it's not up for debate.
 8 years ago '06        #92
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
no i don't want to debate it cuz ur jockin the kid and if u had any baseball sense u'd know right NOW kemp is the better player.

obv errors aren't the only stats...but i've watched them both...upton makes a mess of the outfield way too often...kemp is already turning into one of the premiere defensive centre fielders in the game. get uptons nuts out ur mouth and give him a chance to mature...he's still a baby...he makes too many mistakes right now but has a higher ceiling than kemp probably. i didn't argue the hitting stats cuz kemp is the winner across the board pretty much lol...
 8 years ago '06        #93
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
lol it's irrelevant whether kemp is top 3 in defense or not...we're comparing kemp to upton or did u forget....and upton is no where close. AND he don't even play centre field f**k outta here with ur mets tainted baseball knowledge u hack. u've been exposed millions of times on here in baseball forums....its funny u keep trying to pretend u know the game. persistent little dude...i can admire that.

if u wanna argue braun u have a chance...otherwise take the L as per usual and keep it moving. :sorry:
 8 years ago '05        #94
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 70 70
upton and kemp are both great young players

dont compare them
 8 years ago '06        #95
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
oh so now ur backpeddling??

kemp is EASILY the better defensive player. it's not close. and he IS one of the premiere centre fielders in baseball. look up any stats u want. i never said he was the best i said he was already a premiere CF in the game. and LOL @ u trying to tell me i don't watch baseball...seriously where u gonna go with that? cop out argument. clearly u don't watch the dodgers much if u don't think kemp is a great CF.

kemp and upton are very comparable at the dish. how can u argue this?? meanwhile kemp spent half the year hitting in the number 8 hole ahead of the pitcher.

bottom line is at the plate they are very comparable...apparently to you OPS is the only measure if a hitter, so if u want to even go by that, fine...uptons a slightly better hitter then. but kemp is a much better fielder which makes up for any 'misaligned' perceived gap between upton and kemp at the plate.

if u try to argue that the gap between upton has a better hitter (in YOUR opinion) over kemp is greater than the gap of kemp's defensive abilities over upton...u flat out need to remove uptons balls from your mouth

Last edited by SHootar; 09-25-2009 at 02:39 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #96
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 70 70
kemp

j-up

not too much different
 8 years ago '06        #97
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
no u misread my post

i never claimed upton is the better hitter...i said i'll give u that considering OPS seems like the only relevant stat to you...

here's my question. and it's OBVIOUS u'r using Upton's higher ceiling here to a.ssess the PRESENT...which is flawed.

DO YOU THINK THAT THE "PERCEIVED" (and i use perceived b/c not everyone would agree with you that upton is the better hitter right NOW...but anyway) gap that you would place Upton OVER Kemp at the plate, is less than the gap that would suggest Kemp is a much bigger a.sset in the field than Upton is RIGHT NOW???

answer this question for me. there's really only one answer...and you're lying to yourself if indeed you give me the wrong answer...either that or you really don't watch the two in the field at all.
 8 years ago '06        #98
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
yeah i didn't think u could answer it.

u came in here tryna hate and got called out on it....take the loss as usual.

upton has a chance at greatness and a chance to become better than kemp...but at this stage right NOW...no one with any baseball knowledge would suggest upton is better than kemp right NOW. sorry. kemp might even get a gold glove this year...upton is nowhere NEAR kemp in the field. and they are very similar at the plate. kemp is clearly the better ball player.

**waits for irrelvant counter point and further avoiding the question i posed**
 8 years ago '06        #99
SHootar 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
 Gattsau said:

uhm u said kemp will be the best outfielder in baseball, i was responding to that...

ladies and gentlemen...we have a winner. that's all i needed. not any other of your useless bulls**t. you finally backpeddalled and admitted defeat.

originally u said kemps not even the best OF in his division nor will he be next year.

now you're talking about the future all of a sudden

stay takin Ls...thanks for coming out kid. u lasted longer than i thought until admitting defeat.

kemp >>> upton <----- NOW

the future is retarded to argue about and has no right answer. but it's clear kemp >> upton right NOW as an all around player. end of debate.

Last edited by SHootar; 09-25-2009 at 07:08 PM..
 09-25-2009, 07:11 PM         #100
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHootar like bottom 30 in his NFL pick-em league.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now