"Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
Anybody in here really think Eminems album will be better than Ross'?

DTR = 5/5

"Magnificent" is 100x better than "We Made You", we won't even mention "Crack A Bottle" I guess, since it wasn't really a "Single", but what makes anyone think Em's album WON'T be trash? I haven't heard anything good from him since like '03

So now it just remains to be seen what else Em has in store
 9 years ago '05        #122
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Ex The God said:
Melody, you gotta be the most pathetic d**kriding f*g**t I've ever seen on any message board. Straight up...you're worse than NeverBeenToTheGhetto_Guevara. Turn your caps lock off and sit down you angry midget. You ain't never seen Ross nowhere and noone in Miami knew who his fat a.ss was UNTIL Jay made the foolish decision of signing him.

Ross Lost.

Oh and to the dude asking why no label would sign fif after he got shot and why he wore a vest..hmmmm...lets think about this for a second..you get shot several times...and survive wouldnt a vest be logical to protect yourself. Oh wait...i forgot this is boxden. You f*g**ts don't know what logical thinking is. And they wouldnt sign him cuz you dont want that kind of bad press for your label.
50 Cent got his start because of the whole getting shot thing. People were making jokes off of it because that's how he was introduced. "50 'he got shot 9 times' Cent!!" -- To say that a label didn't want that bad press is idiotic.

With that said, I could give a s**t if 50 is a snitch or Ross is a cop. I'm not looking to hang out with these dudes. They entertain me with music from point A to point B.
 9 years ago '04        #123
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
Bow wow swagger ain't the same from when he first came out....I think he got older....smh @ the swagger word
 04-17-2009, 05:37 PM         #124
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"50 YOU'RE BORING ME I MIGHT HAVE TO GET AT EMINEM NOW,EM I'M A FAN BUT YOUR MUNKEY IS BORING ME"

9 years ago '09        #125
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
 ~:Frank White:~ said:
Bow wow swagger ain't the same from when he first came out....I think he got older....smh @ the swagger word
3rd times a charm...why don't ya post it once more?

DAMN you're goin extra hard for some attention huh?
 04-17-2009, 05:41 PM         #126
ILLmag 7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em isn't gonna respond...if he wanted to he could end Ross' career in a second....but he won't because it technically wasn't even a diss....but Em's name should have never came out of his mouth in the first place.....
 9 years ago '09        #127
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Anybody in here really think Eminems album will be better than Ross'?

DTR = 5/5

"Magnificent" is 100x better than "We Made You", we won't even mention "Crack A Bottle" I guess, since it wasn't really a "Single", but what makes anyone think Em's album WON'T be trash? I haven't heard anything good from him since like '03

So now it just remains to be seen what else Em has in store

Deeper than Rap is 5 outta 5? According to what? Based on what?

Production is top notch...but everything else about it is sub-par at best...A good album to ride and smoke to...but that's about it...no content to it...sounds like his other 2 albums with less club bangers...

As far as YOU not hearing anything good from Em since '03 (when you were probably 11)...I hafta disagree...

As far as what's in store...I'm sure a multi-platinum highly regarded album is what you should be expecting...and will MORE THAN LIKELY get...
 04-17-2009, 05:59 PM         #128
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
on second thought just ignore this fool and get him dropped from his label. eminem and jimmy iovine has the power to do it.
 9 years ago '04        #129
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,956 | Props total: 708 708
 DJ Geezy said:

Deeper than Rap is 5 outta 5? According to what? Based on what?

Production is top notch...but everything else about it is sub-par at best...A good album to ride and smoke to...but that's about it...no content to it...sounds like his other 2 albums with less club bangers...

As far as YOU not hearing anything good from Em since '03 (when you were probably 11)...I hafta disagree...

As far as what's in store...I'm sure a multi-platinum highly regarded album is what you should be expecting...and will MORE THAN LIKELY get...
1. It's 5/5 according to ME

2. The music on the CD is powerful/successful music IMO... That s**t is like a soundtrack to the good life... I don't expect everybody to view it that way, because not everybody thinks successful

3. I was already out of High School and College in 03... And Em was wack then, Encore was TRASH!

4. I didn't see you say "Good Album" So I'm a.ssuming you're only gonna judge it off of commercial success, so we'll just have to leave it there, because we judge music differently obviously...
 9 years ago '05        #130
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Geezy said:
Em's worst album sold more units than your favorite artists' best album...what you so :angry12: at?

Weezy's bulls**t 1.whatever million ain't s**t...that white boy gonna come back and show rappers how to sell albums again only like he can do it even in this recession when nobody's buying cd's...
n*gga it's 2009....em aint fina sell no milli the first week with that "we made you" s**t

and dis n*gga ross just full of his self

Last edited by Trill Azz Nigga; 04-17-2009 at 07:20 PM..
 04-17-2009, 07:42 PM         #131
FUMESTER  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em lost all his swag the second Encore dropped.
 9 years ago '04        #132
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
what are they talking about Em "lost his swag" like Em was always fresh dressed in Gucci or stunting all the time.....dude had on some f**king gym shorts and a nike t most of the time....you think Em gives a f**k about swagger??? ANd talk about somebodys swagger changing.....dude used to rock tight a.ss Khaki colored law uniforms back in the day now he an open linen shirt fake tony montana with a lobster bib on.....
 04-17-2009, 08:04 PM         #133
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 persuazion said:
what are they talking about Em "lost his swag" like Em was always fresh dressed in Gucci or stunting all the time.....dude had on some f**king gym shorts and a nike t most of the time....you think Em gives a f**k about swagger??? ANd talk about somebodys swagger changing.....dude used to rock tight a.ss Khaki colored law uniforms back in the day now he an open linen shirt fake tony montana with a lobster bib on.....

:agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #134
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
oh my godddddddddddddddddd.

rick ross was already gettin blackballed for goin at 50

i cannot even f**kin BELIEVEEEEEEEEEEE this n*gga goin at Eminem, the career-ender!

wow, its curtains for ricky.... smh
 04-17-2009, 08:25 PM         #135
Es0_puka  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
son don't want it with the white boy nah
 9 years ago '04        #136
Grisly 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,991 | Props total: 1349 1349
 persuazion said:
ROFLLLLL right. props.
 04-17-2009, 08:45 PM         #137
PRODUCT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DTR is a classic..eminem is all hype.

all u f**k n*ggas can eat uh d**k early

BAWSE !
 04-17-2009, 08:47 PM         #138
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PRODUCT said:
DTR is a classic..eminem is all hype.

all u f**k n*ggas can eat uh d**k early

BAWSE !

what a f*g**t you are
 04-17-2009, 08:49 PM         #139
PRODUCT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ferrari f-50 said:
what a f*g**t you are
i f**ked ur moms though
 04-17-2009, 08:56 PM         #140
PRODUCT  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and LMAO@this hoe n*gga name bein ferrari f-50

talk about ridin d**k
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy