"Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
100 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
74 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #101
Angry_Black_757 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,664 | Props total: 0 0
Yall remember what he did to benzino, I don't think any rapper in the game wants that, not even just rick ross himself
 9 years ago '06        #102
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 MAKAVELI2199 said:
soo i guess all this time everyone has been throwing the word swagger around, ross never really knew what the f**k it meant?? what a fat dumb motherf**ker

eminem never had swag in his entire career you ricky ross pieces of s**t

he had songs on his early albums about how he used to get beat up in middle/high school .. how the hell you gonna say eminem had swagger?

eminem had the opposite of swagger ... going against the grain and not giving a f**k type of s**t ...

rick ross should officially jump off a cliff

i was gonna say the top of the empire state building but then there'd be a mess for people to clean up

i think he meant it as in eminem didnt seem like his old self..not that he doesn't dress as good anymore or w/e the f**k people mean by swagger
 9 years ago '06        #103
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
 Gm0ney85 said:
its a wrap...shiit even grandma's, grandpa's and iliterate school children know better then to say anything to eminem...
 9 years ago '08        #104
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
 Tommy_Bunz said:
i feel like ross might sell really well.....

all this s**t has prob helped him out in some form or fashion
Exactly he is taking full advantage of this, this guy started a personal beef with one of the biggest names in hip hop, 50 cent felt for the trap and he reacted and this guy is taking full advantage of this whole thing.

I ain't saying he will sell tons but if he sold good without any of this beef s**t in last 2 other albums, then you can't expect him to do worse now where he is taking full advantage of the attention this beef s**t have brought him.
 9 years ago '08        #105
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17255 17255
He spoke about other verses from other rappers?, is he just saying that or will a new remix come out soon?. I mean why not just drop it now, who else could be added other then Young Buck, Lil Wayne?, Cam'Ron, Domination, Bang Em, with Khaled yelling somewhere in between. That is all I can think of that 50 has beef with.

Last edited by The N; 04-17-2009 at 02:23 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #106
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3537 3537
 The N said:
He spoke about other verses from other rappers?, is he just saying that or will a new remix come out soon?. I mean why not just drop it now, who else could be added other then Young Buck, Lil Wayne?, Cam'Ron, Domination, Bang Em, with Khaled yelling somewhere in between. That is all I can think of that 50 has beef with.
Damn, I totally forgot about Young Buck, that's a strong possibility...but If Wayne was smart we would stay out of

But, it would be crazy to see 50, Dre, and Em' hop on a diss record..and then Ross respond with a diss featuring Lil' Wayne & Young Buck:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '07        #107
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
lol at all these eminem stans coming out
 9 years ago '04        #108
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
 slimwillie said:
Scan I know you a fat n*gga cause you go hard for Ross.

eminem - I get hated on more then those who say they get hated on in 80 songs

@ Ross doing laps anywhere except to the vending machine.
5 feet and 7 inches, 164 lbs. 13 percent bf

ross is just a boss, u gotta show love

u mad you 6'3 120?

"ima greedy genius, no reference to the ugly clothes"
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by EOAE; 04-17-2009 at 02:34 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #109
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,373 | Props total: 28815 28815
blah blah

Last edited by Clutch City Kid; 04-17-2009 at 02:44 PM..
 9 years ago '05        #110
Clutch City Kid 139 heat pts139
space
space
$28,373 | Props total: 28815 28815
sad thing is, there is soooo many Eminem d**k riders that if anything is EVER said about him they just say "he's gonna murder him on wax" an stuff like that....who cares, EMINEM IS PLAYED THE f**k OUT, BEEN PLAYED THE f**k OUT....i respect the hell outta his skills but honestly WHO GIVES A FLYING f**k about a beef between Eminem an Rick Ross?? concentrate on making good music u f**ks, u might sell sum records...i have to say that Rick Ross's singles have sounded HELLA better then that stupid s**t Eminem been on....that Crack a Bottle s**t has everyone in my hood laughin they a.sses off cause they couldnt believe anyone would even support that bulls**t ( if u like it, listen to the damn chorus an try to justify ANY of that bulls**t) an his havin a relapse s**t or whatever song that was is just pure garbage....Im not a fan of either of them, but without a doubt as far as singles go Rich Ross has had FAR better material lately then Eminem...im talkin about guest features or not, he's still been on far better songs them Em.....i really hope Eminem can return to his old self, if not he's lost
 9 years ago '07        #111
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
I hope em k!lls him in like 4 bars on a random song. Ross ain't worth a whole track.
 9 years ago '09        #112
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,397 | Props total: 218 218
 MELODY said:
@ YOU THINKING EM STILL HAS THAT FANBASE. HIS OLD FANS GREW UP. YOUNGINS NOW LISTEN TO WEEZY, A MUCH MORE SIMPLER RAPPER. IF THEY DID WANT HIS CATCHY GOOFY SINGLES THEY'LL JUST GO ON ITUNES AND PURCHASE THE SINGLE AND NOT THE ALBUM. NO MORE TRL TO HAVE A WHOLE WEEK ON EM, SORRY EM LOST IT.

You :angry12:

Em gonna sell more units in his first week than Weezy...no question...and will have the best selling album of the last few years...lost his fans? You crazy?
 9 years ago '09        #113
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
that Crack a Bottle s**t has everyone in my hood laughin they a.sses offt

If "your hood" is in Seattle...you have no "hood"...fag**t...
 9 years ago '05        #114
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,740 | Props total: 16 16
 DJ Geezy said:

You :angry12:

Em gonna sell more units in his first week than Weezy...no question...and will have the best selling album of the last few years...lost his fans? You crazy?
yea rite
 9 years ago '04        #115
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2398 2398
throwing it out there. let the 50 riders, Em riders and Ross riders feed off this one

9 years ago '05        #116
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
wow im surprised at this fat f**k....maybe he thought im sinking might aswell go all out LOL....Em shouldnt even repsond.
 9 years ago '09        #117
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
 Trill Azz n*gga said:
yea rite
Em's worst album sold more units than your favorite artists' best album...what you so :angry12: at?

Weezy's bulls**t 1.whatever million ain't s**t...that white boy gonna come back and show rappers how to sell albums again only like he can do it even in this recession when nobody's buying cd's...
 9 years ago '04        #118
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
wow...i just listened to the interview now

you n*ggas are sad

this caused 5 pages of n*ggas acting like avon barksdale just came home

all he said was "the swagger isn't the same" and n*ggas is talking about diss tracks, on top of that, he shouts him out

if i doubt em makes a deal at all, let alone a big deal out of this...
 9 years ago '04        #119
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,888 | Props total: 2043 2043
we all know eminems swag aint the same captain obvious n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #120
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
Bow wow swagger ain't the same from when he first came out....I think he got older....smh @ the swagger word
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
115 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
124 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
111 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy