"Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
14 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #81
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
soo i guess all this time everyone has been throwing the word swagger around, ross never really knew what the f**k it meant?? what a fat dumb motherf**ker

eminem never had swag in his entire career you ricky ross pieces of s**t

he had songs on his early albums about how he used to get beat up in middle/high school .. how the hell you gonna say eminem had swagger?

eminem had the opposite of swagger ... going against the grain and not giving a f**k type of s**t ...

rick ross should officially jump off a cliff

i was gonna say the top of the empire state building but then there'd be a mess for people to clean up

Last edited by MAKAVELI2199; 04-17-2009 at 11:20 AM..
 04-17-2009, 11:26 AM         #82
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man f**k all deez n*ggaz..they aint payin me...bottom line is...50 got money....ross CAN rap...and to be honest have any of you listened to that bulls**t a.ss single eminems got out....i mean ross aint doing too well with this battle..but magnificent s**ts on that bulls**t em single...and i f**ks wit G-Unit.....i also f**ks with the TRUTH!
 04-17-2009, 11:43 AM         #83
TrkyMfns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOD ya'll are gay. "I hope EM does this", "OMG, he spoke of GOD or some s**t" LMAO. LEAVE they hype out of your life. AHHOSHHSAOISHAHSZSAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOING f**kING CRAZYYYYYYYYY :hyper::jumping0045:
 9 years ago '04        #84
kukkudo 
space
space
space
$1,180 | Props total: 132 132
melody reminds me of bohemia or whatever that persons username was. that person was a game d*ckrider and you are a officer ricky d*ckrider
 9 years ago '07        #85
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 Ex The God said:
Melody, you gotta be the most pathetic d**kriding f*g**t I've ever seen on any message board. Straight up...you're worse than NeverBeenToTheGhetto_Guevara. Turn your caps lock off and sit down you angry midget. You ain't never seen Ross nowhere and noone in Miami knew who his fat a.ss was UNTIL Jay made the foolish decision of signing him.

Ross Lost.

Oh and to the dude asking why no label would sign fif after he got shot and why he wore a vest..hmmmm...lets think about this for a second..you get shot several times...and survive wouldnt a vest be logical to protect yourself. Oh wait...i forgot this is boxden. You f*g**ts don't know what logical thinking is. And they wouldnt sign him cuz you dont want that kind of bad press for your label.

NO LABEL WOULD SIGN HIM CAUSE THEY THOUGHT OF HIM BEING A LIABILITY TO THE LABEL, THINK ABOUT IT, THEY SIGN AND GIVE AN ARTIST MONEY AND HE STILL HAS A HIT ON HIS HEAD FOR SNITCHING. 50 WORE VEST CAUSE HE WAS CONCERNED FOR HIS SAFETY AFTER RATING.
 9 years ago '07        #86
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,418 | Props total: 1857 1857
 kukkudo said:
melody reminds me of bohemia or whatever that persons username was. that person was a game d*ckrider and you are a officer ricky d*ckrider
DAWG WHO AM I d**k RIDING? ALL I'M DOING IS PRESENTING THE WHOLE STORY WHILE CURTIS PRESENTS WHAT HE WANTS TO PRESENT. LIKE I SAID I RIDE WITH THE BETTER MUSIC. IF ROSS'S MUSIC WAS GARBAGE I WOULDN'T EVEN COME ON THESE BOARDS UNTIL BLUEPRINT 3 DROPPED. I SEEN FIRST HAND THE WORK ROSS PUT IN OUT HERE. STOP BEING SO SMALL MINDED AND LETTING ANOTHER MAN THINK FOR YOU, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
 9 years ago '05        #87
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Anyway, Eminem's new album is going to sell more than all of the combined albums Rick Ross has ever sold.
 9 years ago '04        #88
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,458 | Props total: 6405 6405
Interesting, wonder what's going to happen next
 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM         #89
KCK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
u know i thought rick ross would do ok, even with this 50-cent s**t... but he made the critical mistake of talkin s**t on eminem....now his career is over lol
c/s... just when i thought he had made it through the storm and was going to produce 50's first big L.... this is like when Hector accidentally k!lled Achilles cousin.... BIG MISTAKE!
 9 years ago '05        #90
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Kadroan said:
Interesting, wonder what's going to happen next
Eminem's new album is going to sell more than all of the combined albums Rick Ross has ever sold.
 9 years ago '05        #91
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
When the f**k did EM ever have swag? And since when did Ross have swag?

I think the expression Swagger has lost allot of meaning along the way.
 04-17-2009, 12:38 PM         #92
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 havin a pond wit fish @ da crib > ricky bein 70k in the hole.
 9 years ago '06        #93
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
:disdain2:
 04-17-2009, 12:46 PM         #94
coming_of_age07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem "Im not doin it if Dre aint"
 04-17-2009, 12:58 PM         #95
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i feel like ross might sell really well.....

all this s**t has prob helped him out in some form or fashion
 9 years ago '04        #96
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
 MELODY said:
DAWG WHO AM I d**k RIDING? ALL I'M DOING IS PRESENTING THE WHOLE STORY WHILE CURTIS PRESENTS WHAT HE WANTS TO PRESENT. LIKE I SAID I RIDE WITH THE BETTER MUSIC. IF ROSS'S MUSIC WAS GARBAGE I WOULDN'T EVEN COME ON THESE BOARDS UNTIL BLUEPRINT 3 DROPPED. I SEEN FIRST HAND THE WORK ROSS PUT IN OUT HERE. STOP BEING SO SMALL MINDED AND LETTING ANOTHER MAN THINK FOR YOU, DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.
okay, look, i agree Ross's beats are fire, (his lyrics uninspired)... but putting his album in the same breath as blueprint 3 is a f**king sin against music.
 9 years ago '04        #97
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
its gonna be a hot weekend... well it has to be anyway if 50 wants to win

50 gonna release the grad tape in the next couple days and em has to respond b4 the release date otherwise its pointless... I think thats why ross is talking reckless cos he knows its too close to the release date for anything to affect it now, everyone thats gonna buy his album is going to regardless of what happens now. You notice how he also slipped in ''no1s responded to mafia music 2'' so 50 mite go get em for that...
 04-17-2009, 01:33 PM         #98
Brown Bomber II  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eminem aint lost s**t, he will forever be that n*gga
 04-17-2009, 01:45 PM         #99
Stillballin187  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross gone
 9 years ago '05        #100
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
space
$13,723 | Props total: 2177 2177
its a wrap...shiit even grandma's, grandpa's and iliterate school children know better then to say anything to eminem...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now