most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-18-2009, 08:13 AM         #181
thagreat98597  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u dumb f**ks think that ems gonna sell more than wayne the first week....haha...thats comedy
 04-18-2009, 09:00 AM         #182
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #183
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,957 | Props total: 708 708
 persuazion said:
what are they talking about Em "lost his swag" like Em was always fresh dressed in Gucci or stunting all the time.....dude had on some f**king gym shorts and a nike t most of the time....you think Em gives a f**k about swagger??? ANd talk about somebodys swagger changing.....dude used to rock tight a.ss Khaki colored law uniforms back in the day now he an open linen shirt fake tony montana with a lobster bib on.....
I think n*ggas just don't understand what the word "Swagger" really means... It has nothing to do with rocking "Gucci" or anything "Trendy"... It's the special thing that makes YOU, YOU... His "Swagger" is that confidence he had, and the prescence he had on tracks, and now it's just not there (on his first single that is) He seems like he's not in control right now, like he's reaching for some buzz... He lost his "Swag"...
 9 years ago '04        #184
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 GoldynChyld421 said:
I think n*ggas just don't understand what the word "Swagger" really means... It has nothing to do with rocking "Gucci" or anything "Trendy"... It's the special thing that makes YOU, YOU... His "Swagger" is that confidence he had, and the prescence he had on tracks, and now it's just not there (on his first single that is) He seems like he's not in control right now, like he's reaching for some buzz... He lost his "Swag"...
whats the difference in We Made You and any of his other first singles including My Band? Hes running around dressed up as other people and tounging Amy Winehouse and humping a fat Jessica Simpson.....but his confidence and "swagger" is gone???? You can tell from that song that hes not in control? SO when Ross said that 50 couldnt dress and followed it up with he was "swaggerless" he was talking about the special thing that makes 50 himself??
 9 years ago '04        #185
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2115 2115
 thagreat98597 said:
if u dumb f**ks think that ems gonna sell more than wayne the first week....haha...thats comedy
want to make a bet on it?.....Em has fans that will go out and buy his s**t without even hearing any tracks from it at all.....
 04-18-2009, 11:39 AM         #186
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by thagreat98597
Em's sold more records cash money as a whole..wtf would u be so stupid as to think he won't sell more than weezy?
 04-18-2009, 11:47 AM         #187
ferrari f-50  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PRODUCT said:
your name is ferrari f-50 f*g**t

curtis is forever your father

you another black girl lost

you need a band-aid your a.ss is bleeding you f**k face f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #188
MDz 
space
space
space
$737 | Props total: 0 0
as long i been on boxden have rick ross had these many threads since his first album came out port of miami? who would of thought ross would be on the boxden most wanted list Ex. Jay-z Wayne Nas or Budden :laughing19:

IMO 50 going to wait until ross albums drop it's first week numbers then he going to talk sh*t

Last edited by MDz; 04-18-2009 at 12:25 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #189
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:

read the update stupid....
thread is talkin' bout: "Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross
 9 years ago '09        #190
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
The white BOY will bite you
 9 years ago '05        #191
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
I hope Eminem rips this f**kin bum apart...i cant stand this f**kin dude...ive always thought he was wack
 04-19-2009, 06:34 PM         #192
Mormanator67  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MortalDanger said:
u know i thought rick ross would do ok, even with this 50-cent s**t... but he made the critical mistake of talkin s**t on eminem....now his career is over lol
When Eminem drops a dope album again I'll believe that statement. Remember, it's been 9 years since he's dropped a dope album. With the exception of a couple of tracks, the dude has been straight dumpster juice since them Green Lantern Invasion mixtapes.

There's no doubt he's got the ability to rip a dude apart, but the question is whether or not he still has the drive to do it...

Last edited by Mormanator67; 04-19-2009 at 06:36 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #193
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 The Blueprint˛ said:
@ these em soldiers coming to the rescue....this n*gga pay yall or some s**t? Eminem is f**king garbage now, get over it.
u won't be saying that s**t on May 19th when you go buy your own copy of Relapse haha.

3 A.M dawg..... 3 A.M.

Just wait.
 9 years ago '04        #194
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Mormanator67 said:
When Eminem drops a dope album again I'll believe that statement. Remember, it's been 9 years since he's dropped a dope album. With the exception of a couple of tracks, the dude has been straight dumpster juice since them Green Lantern Invasion mixtapes.

There's no doubt he's got the ability to rip a dude apart, but the question is whether or not he still has the drive to do it...
7 years dawg. Eminem Show was crack. Released in 2002. And he's only had ONE bad album (Encore). So he is 3 for 4 so far with solo albums, pretty damn good. He's just been on hiatus for so long after he dropped Encore, which was a bad album, that people think he fell off for good.

3 A.M.... 3 A.M.

Last edited by JTwizzy; 04-19-2009 at 06:58 PM..
 04-19-2009, 07:11 PM         #195
Mormanator67  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
7 years dawg. Eminem Show was crack. Released in 2002. And he's only had ONE bad album (Encore). So he is 3 for 4 so far with solo albums, pretty damn good. He's just been on hiatus for so long after he dropped Encore, which was a bad album, that people think he fell off for good.

3 A.M.... 3 A.M.
Eminem Show was a decent album, but there were flaws in that album too. Not nearly as bad as what followed. As I look back the song that started it all was the "Lean Back (Remix)"... i was just in disbelief.

Regardless of your opinion of which album you believe was dope - 7 years or 9 years makes NO DIFFERENCE. We're talkin about almost a decade of music that has been wack. Don't forget the stuff he put out on the Re-Up was complete garbage - an album that followed the murder of his best friend (which you think would provide good material for music but he just made a crappy promotional album - pry cuz he realized how awful his 'album' was amounting to).

That verse he did for "Touchdown" on that T.I. album was when I officially gave up hope for Em.

The funny thing about this quote by Rick Ross (whose whole career is a joke), is that it's actually true. It really has been a long time since Eminem had his 'swagger' that made him so good. Dude just isn't hungry anymore.

I sure hope Relapse is a dope album for all you Eminem homers that never give up on him or otherwise you are going to have a lot of explaining to do as to coming up with a reason as to why Relapse is a great album - and your excuse list gets longer and longer with the more and more bad music he puts out.

Last edited by Mormanator67; 04-19-2009 at 07:16 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #196
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 slimwillie said:
he never had to end any1's career. but if you don't think Em and his millions of fans can shut down rick ross lil gold album you're crazy
how are they going to shut it down??

you cats on here k!ll me

the eminem fan's probably werent going to buy ross's album anyway so god forbid eminem and ross beef what they gonna do? not buy it

the ross fans are going to buy the rick ross reguardless of if he beefin wit eminem or not because they in two seperate demographics ross fans could give a f**k about eminem and vice versa

and like someone else posted ahead of me whoeva sayin this aint even relevant to eminem and he should not waste his time to respond since when the bar is set so high for people eminem diss get the f**k outta hea he disses jessica simpsons and pop acts its not like u have to be an elite rap artist to get bars thrown at you from eminem

if eminem take time to write lyrics dissin jonas brothers miley cyrus jessica simpson or whoeva the hell he disses that aint even relevant to rap then it should be no problem to diss rick ross who A is a rapper and B has taken shots at ya label mate and protege 50 cent and indirectly at you by saying ya style aint what it used to be and that you lost it

swag=style for some of you still confused

and im not even an officer ricky fan

and if proof that ross used to be a c.o and his baby mommas both of them publicly s**tting on him didnt k!ll his career i doubt a few bars from marshall mathers will do the trick considering he not even rapping like his old self or anywhere close to it

Last edited by getGwap; 04-19-2009 at 09:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
111 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy