"Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
112 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
160 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-17-2009, 01:24 AM         #1
9930 pageviews
214 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I'ma Have To Get At Em Now,50's Boring Me"-Rick Ross

EMINEM ON TWITTER

[pic - click to view]

http://twitter.com/Eminem

Eminem-There is no escaping
Eminem-There's no place to hide...

"50 YOU'RE BORING ME I MIGHT HAVE TO GET AT EMINEM NOW,EM I'M A FAN BUT YOUR MUNKEY IS BORING ME"

[pic - click to view]

http://www.youtube.com/wa .. ?v=LSlPScZwrRY

Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazardi c*cks" + "Im Waitin On Tia's Diary" + Says Eminem Swag Aint The Same

[pic - click to view]

http://www.worldstarhipho .. 5779yhcmzkXxw1

damn....what happened to that gag order they had on this n*gga...he never know's when to stop...

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 04-17-2009 at 10:48 PM..

214 comments for ""Eminem's Lost His Swagger"-Rick Ross"

9 years ago '06        #2
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Eminem is going to eat this guy alive.
 04-17-2009, 01:32 AM         #3
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
Ross Says He Got More People For The Mafia Music! "Ima Disrespect Them G-Unit Monkeys Forever. F*ck Them Niccas. He Can't Compete With Me Musically + "Shout Out To Mazardi c*cks" + "Im Waitin On Tia's Diary" + Says Eminem Swag Aint The Same

damn....what happened to that gag order they had on this n*gga...he never know's when to stop...
u know i thought rick ross would do ok, even with this 50-cent s**t... but he made the critical mistake of talkin s**t on eminem....now his career is over lol
 04-17-2009, 01:37 AM         #4
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even his fans are cringing on some.."don't do it ricky" tip....
 9 years ago '06        #5
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14761 14761
yall see how he danced around that question about Game? lol tryin to claim he always been a fan of Ja yet he never did a record with him till he started beefin with 50. so originally he claims 50 looked at him wrong and thats how the beef started but now he sayin its cause he was dissin khaled and joe? dude is a straight clown. i love how he talkin bout attention and 50 tryin to create buzz for his album when he started the damn beef and he had the album comin, not 50. he gotta stop with that gay a.ss monkey s**t too. dude is delusional.

but y, god oh y, would he even allow Eminem to leave ur mouth? you really want that s**t? dude would take what 50 is doing to this idiot and put that s**t on him by about 100,000,000 times worse. he says that s**t about Em and then talks about its not beef, yall hear the DJ's try to move on real quick.
 9 years ago '05        #6
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 868 868
 04-17-2009, 01:44 AM         #7
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Em's gonna murder him on the Shady mixtape comin out before the eminem album.
 9 years ago '07        #8
MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,419 | Props total: 1864 1864
HE STATES THAT HE'S NOT DISSING HIM BUT HIS SWAG ISN'T THE SAME WHICH IS TRUE. EM DOESN'T HAVE THAT MOMENTUM HE USUALLY HAS. AND THAT GAG ORDER NEVER EXISTED, KEEP FEEDING INTO CURLY'S LIES

@ MOORE'S HATING CAMPAIGN

CONTINUE...
 04-17-2009, 02:05 AM         #9
The Greatest!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross sayin alotta disrespectful sh1t toward 50, mentionin his moms n s**t and sayin he gonna bring it to em doorwtf is ross on. shout out to supreme:wtf: he got another version of mafia muzik wit other rappers. em swag aint the same, but aint tryin to kickoff beef. phony yayo:sprachlos020: now dude from bang bang boogie better respond since he was talkin bout he dont fukk wit ross and ross shouted them out:laughing9:

ross is winnin
and if dtr sell hard the 1st week, im gon be:laughing19::laughing9:
 04-17-2009, 02:06 AM         #10
illicitx  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rick Ross ain't selling s**t.
 9 years ago '06        #11
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
Regardless of whether or not it was a diss, the name "Eminem" should have never left his mouth. People will pick this s**t up and run with it and if Eminem takes this as a diss, it's the end of Ricky's career.
 04-17-2009, 02:10 AM         #12
clickclack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Regardless of whether or not it was a diss, the name "Eminem" should have never left his mouth. People will pick this s**t up and run with it and if Eminem takes this as a diss, it's the end of Ricky's career.
When someone tells you that you've lost your swag (whatever the f**k that rly means), it IS a diss.

Eminem is not even gonna go all out. He'll incinerate him in two lines. 50's job is done. He'll just step aside and let his boy do all the work.

Damn.

R.I.P. Rick Ross. I actually was rooting for him believe it or not. His music is infinitely better than anything 50 has done recently, but..... damn... it's like he wants to k!ll his career.
 04-17-2009, 02:16 AM         #13
WEREWOLF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross is saying em lost his swag after hearing just ONE song off his new album? and a pop single at that? damn, seen as were judging swag off of pop singles what would that make weezy swag after lollipop? ross is just frustrated and taking out his stress on the white boy cuz he an easy target...too bad that will backfire hahaha
 9 years ago '07        #14
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
@ Officer Rickey..
Eminem ain't even gonna respond, its not worth it on Em's part.
 9 years ago '06        #15
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
he said his "swag" isnt the same on that song..not really a diss but if eminem decides to use it as an excuse to go at him, then it's not gonna be good for ross
 9 years ago '09        #16
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
i really dont see that as a diss...well i think swag mean style idk i could be wrong here i really dont f**kin know what it means but if he said his style aint the same on that song then he must of never known who eminem is he always starts a cd off wit a stupid catchy pop single for example: slim shady lp-hi my name is marshall mathers lp-will the real slim shady please stand up and yall know the rest smh at ricky just talkin out of his a.ss tho what a clown
 9 years ago '05        #17
Nickel 118 heat pts118
space
space
$11,231 | Props total: 179 179
i think the real question is

did em ever HAVE swagger????
 04-17-2009, 03:21 AM         #18
The Blueprint˛  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these em soldiers coming to the rescue....this n*gga pay yall or some s**t? Eminem is f**king garbage now, get over it.

Last edited by The Blueprint˛; 04-17-2009 at 03:22 AM..
 04-17-2009, 04:20 AM         #19
.aviator.man.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
eminem bout to eat this fat f**k
 9 years ago '05        #20
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 823 823
This s**t is past funny now, there aint nothing to gain from dissing this dude. Everything with this dude is "in one ear, out the other". If Eminem slung a diss at this guy, he would never accept defeat because he's beyond delusional. Whats worse is these radio jocks who gas him up so much, knowing that he's a f**king fraud. The only guy that im aware of who didnt was Big Boy. I cant wait till Freeway Ricky Ross gets released and shuts this clown down for good.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy