Western Conference Round 1: (2) Denver Nuggets vs. (7) New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
 91
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
91 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Denver Nuggets 22 70.97%
New Orleans Hornets 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4735 4735
 rag621 said:
But it feels different this time. But I know Game 3 gonna start off sloppy just like this and game 1. But now it's different than the past. we got Billups, our bench is comin correct, and we got rid of the Canswer.

If anything, NO gotta start Game 3 off correct. We can't let them have the game they want. Chris can take all the shots he want, but we gotta control the perimeter better (Peja and Butler gonin off from 3). Chandler still hurt and he ain't really effective. Don't no what to say bout West, yet.

I even think we can beat y'all (if y'all make it pass Dallas)
that 'll be an interesting series. we gotta consider that Denver has home court advantage through the second round as well.

IF Denver advances even farther ... it's hard to say what can happen there ..
maybe the Nuggets can pull off a Rockie's post-season performance ...
 9 years ago '05        #162
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4735 4735
 Sub 0 said:
Yea, we blown out the Spurs last year in the first two games and yall what happen after. I dont think the Nuggets isnt going to ready to loud and hyped New Orleans Arena. NO WILL WIN GAME 3 but game 4 we shall see.
yahh, Game 3 will be interesting for sure.:applause:
 04-23-2009, 12:14 AM         #163
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
thats why I'm not even paying his post any attention anymore, since he's saying the same s**t in all them

I'm starting to think he Motivation2k7
Ehhh, newera is cool he just he his crazy posting scheme. But he nowhere near Motiviation2k7
 9 years ago '08        #164
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,766 | Props total: 12260 12260
67 points 0 turnovers in 2 games lmfao..prolly 92% of people on BX thought that would b CP3's #'s but not me I seen this in Detroit the last 7 years
 9 years ago '05        #165
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
as much as it would be nice to see kobe reach and win the finals this year....
itd be better to see billups carry the nuggets there
hes a f**king beast and sometimes overlooked when it comes to the best pg in the game talk
 04-23-2009, 12:17 AM         #166
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pnoi89 said:
yahh, Game 3 will be interesting for sure.:applause:
*crosses fingers*
 9 years ago '04        #167
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
paul is cool

but billups is just destroying paul
 9 years ago '04        #168
rikedizzle 
space
avatar space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 678 678
whoop whoop lets keep it up!!!!!!
 9 years ago '06        #169
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 pnoi89 said:
that 'll be an interesting series. we gotta consider that Denver has home court advantage through the second round as well.

IF Denver advances even farther ... it's hard to say what can happen there ..
maybe the Nuggets can pull off a Rockie's post-season performance ...
To be honest, I'll be glad just to win a series (even though I want to go deep)

But with the Spurs, I expect constant drive and kick from them. That s**t will be hard a.ss hell to stop, especially with the way we play D.

I think we could beat them, but it will be difficult a.ss hell.
 9 years ago '06        #170
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:
Ehhh, newera is cool he just he his crazy posting scheme. But he nowhere near Motiviation2k7
I thought that cause the username was established last month. Plus, the whole new era name.
 04-23-2009, 12:40 AM         #171
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
I thought that cause the username was established last month. Plus, the whole new era name.


who are u talking about? my name comes from my fitted's ..ioono who the other guy motivation that u were talking about
 9 years ago '05        #172
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4735 4735
Paul was looking like he was hurting during that press conference.
 9 years ago '05        #173
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,312 | Props total: 4735 4735
 rag621 said:
To be honest, I'll be glad just to win a series (even though I want to go deep)

But with the Spurs, I expect constant drive and kick from them. That s**t will be hard a.ss hell to stop, especially with the way we play D.

I think we could beat them, but it will be difficult a.ss hell.
same here man. especially considering how much people DIDN'T expect the Nuggets to get the #2 seed and all that ...:applause:
 04-23-2009, 12:47 AM         #174
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hornets need to let byron scott go..he doesnt play and develop the younger guys and they need a slasher and to draft stephon curry to back up cp3
 9 years ago '06        #175
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 newera09 said:
who are u talking about? my name comes from my fitted's ..ioono who the other guy motivation that u were talking about
He was this New Orleans fanatic that nobody liked on here. He only posted when it was about New Orleans and that s**t became irritating
 04-23-2009, 12:54 AM         #176
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
He was this New Orleans fanatic that nobody liked on here. He only posted when it was about New Orleans and that s**t became irritating
oh ok .. sound like he was a trouble maker lol
 9 years ago '06        #177
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
avatar space
space
$14,345 | Props total: 1423 1423
 jay964 said:
as much as it would be nice to see kobe reach and win the finals this year....
itd be better to see billups carry the nuggets there
hes a f**king beast and sometimes overlooked when it comes to the best pg in the game talk
keep dreaming homie. Lakers got this
 9 years ago '06        #178
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
we playing some good defense to open the game
 9 years ago '05        #179
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,543 | Props total: 1186 1186
the HOEnets suck

i actually like the nuggets... if the rockets dont do anything... i wouldnt mind seein the nuggets come out of the west
 9 years ago '06        #180
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I like what we doing. Let CP3 drive, but stay on everybody else.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 105
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
75 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 85
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
49 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
61 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy