Western Conference Round 1: (2) Denver Nuggets vs. (7) New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Denver Nuggets 22 70.97%
New Orleans Hornets 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-22-2009, 11:59 PM         #141
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
maybe im missing something? Someone enlighten me.. Wtf do the fans have to do with s**t?
Are fans in new orleans known for causing some s**t? I really can't remember any incident with fans and players on opposing teams...

Ppl keep saying they wont talk s**t in new orleans but i think they will talk more s**t.. Who they affraid of? Lol i dunoo someone explain this logic to me
they do have to leave out in the public in the murder capital
 04-23-2009, 12:02 AM         #142
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have kept going to peja
 9 years ago '05        #143
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,317 | Props total: 4748 4748
 newera09 said:
good point ?? but relevance man ?? what does this have to do with how these two team will perform in N.O. ??

9 years ago '06        #144
jj01 
space
space
$44,978 | Props total: 4694 4694
 newera09 said:
i think the hornets are gonna gain what they learned from the spurs last year...the spurs got blown out in new orleans every game and won their home games...amd pulled out the last one...

the hornets dont have the resolve or havent really shown the heart that we had. d west and some of the others look like they gave up and can easily take themselves out the game with that s**t. i think yall will nab game 3, game 4 is going to be ill tho.
 9 years ago '08        #145
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
Hornets win game 4 Denver closed em out game 5..prop when it happens
 9 years ago '05        #146
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 newera09 said:
somehow i dont think the nuggets gonna be too worried about this

nuggets in 5 though
 9 years ago '04        #147
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
When it rains it pours....The nuggs actin up out there, game 3 will be interesting
 04-23-2009, 12:04 AM         #148
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldnt be surprised if the hornets blow the nuggets out in new orleans for 2 games....they just seem to do a 360 playing at home..
 04-23-2009, 12:05 AM         #149
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jay964 said:
maybe im missing something? someone enlighten me.. wtf do the fans have to do with s**t?
are fans in new orleans known for causing some s**t? i really can't remember any incident with fans and players on opposing teams...

ppl keep saying they wont talk s**t in new orleans but i think they will talk more s**t.. who they affraid of? lol i dunoo someone explain this logic to me
Dont listen to newera he must be high as fukk, because aint no damn well new orleans fans isnt going to shoot any Nuggets, stereotypical and stupid.

But the Arena will be loud as fukk.
 04-23-2009, 12:06 AM         #150
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I dont think some people understand how much of a difference playing at home makes for some teams....
 9 years ago '06        #151
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 jj01 said:
yall cant let up tho, gotta step on em early in game 3. and yall arent exactly series finishers, save for chauncey.
But it feels different this time. But I know Game 3 gonna start off sloppy just like this and game 1. But now it's different than the past. we got Billups, our bench is comin correct, and we got rid of the Canswer.

If anything, NO gotta start Game 3 off correct. We can't let them have the game they want. Chris can take all the shots he want, but we gotta control the perimeter better (Peja and Butler gonin off from 3). Chandler still hurt and he ain't really effective. Don't no what to say bout West, yet.

I even think we can beat y'all (if y'all make it pass Dallas)
 04-23-2009, 12:07 AM         #152
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sub 0 said:
Dont listen to newera he must be high as fukk, because aint no damn well new orleans fans isnt going to shoot any Nuggets, stereotypical and stupid.

yea i am high
 9 years ago '04        #153
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
great game by the nuggets

hornets are done
 9 years ago '04        #154
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
Chauncey Billups =

[pic - click to view]

04-23-2009, 12:08 AM         #155
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:
yea i am high

MY n*gga
 9 years ago '04        #156
Young Hov 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,473 | Props total: 3 3
billups is beasting

nuggets really won with that deal
 04-23-2009, 12:09 AM         #157
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
new orleans fans wont hesitate to boo the team if they arent showing effort....its like they arent contesting shots and just letting them go up for easy lay ups and dunks.. and rebounds...
 9 years ago '06        #158
jj01 
space
space
$44,978 | Props total: 4694 4694
 rag621 said:
But it feels different this time. But I know Game 3 gonna start off sloppy just like this and game 1. But now it's different than the past. we got Billups, our bench is comin correct, and we got rid of the Canswer.

If anything, NO gotta start Game 3 off correct. We can't let them have the game they want. Chris can take all the shots he want, but we gotta control the perimeter better (Peja and Butler gonin off from 3). Chandler still hurt and he ain't really effective. Don't no what to say bout West, yet.

I even think we can beat y'all (if y'all make it pass Dallas)
yall looking on point no doubt. of course with our banged up state you should be able to beat us easily. im not even expectin to get past dallas
 9 years ago '06        #159
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Sub 0 said:

thats why I'm not even paying his post any attention anymore, since he's saying the same s**t in all them

I'm starting to think he Motivation2k7
 04-23-2009, 12:11 AM         #160
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:
I dont think some people understand how much of a difference playing at home makes for some teams....

Yea, we blown out the Spurs last year in the first two games and yall what happen after. I dont think the Nuggets isnt going to ready to loud and hyped New Orleans Arena. NO WILL WIN GAME 3 but game 4 we shall see.

Last edited by Sub 0; 04-23-2009 at 12:13 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy