Western Conference Round 1: (2) Denver Nuggets vs. (7) New Orleans Hornets

most viewed right now
 74
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Who you got?
Denver Nuggets 22 70.97%
New Orleans Hornets 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #361
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
 hockeythug said:
do they not re-seed in the NBA?
no. that's an NHL thing, isn't it ?
 9 years ago '05        #362
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
Fukk da NO
 04-28-2009, 01:20 AM         #363
Tony_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Denver just sonned cpplease and the poornets...
Posted via Mobile Device
 04-28-2009, 01:22 AM         #364
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Fukk da NO


please quit it , with the f**k the n.o stuff, because u sound like a internet thug...


if i put u around some real n*ggas from new orleans...since u a turtle and u like hiding in a shell, n*gga would put a shell in you...the s**t getting old...1 thing to talk sports, another thing to be on some other s**t...espcially when u a fake a.ss n*gga who hide behind a keyboard and mouse ...
 9 years ago '04        #365
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 pnoi89 said:
no. that's an NHL thing, isn't it ?
yeah, I think so.
 9 years ago '08        #366
illmatic_kid 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,833 | Props total: 309 309
At that score..I just got in from work and saw that s**t and couldn't believe it..Talk about an a.sswhipping....
 9 years ago '08        #367
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,775 | Props total: 12277 12277
 danny2132 said:
Can we say that Denver has a chance to beat the Lakers in the West
They have a chance not much but a chance...Kobe is on a mission this year you can tell from day 1 what his motive was...we still haven't seen KOBE at FULL TILT this year which should tell people something if he aint cut throat Kobe yet most of the league is in trouble.


KOBE my #1 favorite player
Chauncey is my #2 (complete homer Pistons all day)

LA chance of winning that series LA 70% chance Den 30% chance

LA chance of winning the Finals LA 60% chance Cleveland 40% chance

It is that close and Denver is that good almost as good as Cleveland real talk
 9 years ago '07        #368
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
the mavs are better than the nuggets
 04-28-2009, 07:13 PM         #369
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That Effort was Unacceptable and no matter the outcome Wednesday Night...They need to go down swinging and f!ghting... Hummel from Alcatraz ........OUT !!!
 9 years ago '05        #370
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
 CheezyDoDo said:
the mavs are better than the nuggets
that's why the Nuggets won all 4 games against them this season ...
ohh, but i forgot, the regular season doesn't matter ...
 9 years ago '04        #371
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
 pnoi89 said:
that's why the Nuggets won all 4 games against them this season ...
ohh, but i forgot, the regular season doesn't matter ...
Jus ask the Spurs who would win
 9 years ago '05        #372
D-Clutch 4 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,960 | Props total: 1463 1463
 Confidance said:
Jus ask the Spurs who would win
lmao @ this dude giving me hate and still being sour over last year's defeat Is it that deep my man? Still haven't forgotten how Dirk got punked by D-West?

The Mavs haven't proven me s**t.. they just beat the Spurs without Ginobili

Let's see what y'all do vs. the Nuggets. You'll probably do better than the group of bums called the Hornets, but there's no way you're advancing to the Western Finals.
 9 years ago '06        #373
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
hopefully we can close it out tonight

I kinda expect N.O. to come out different than the last game (I hope not). But maybe we can finish the game out strong
 9 years ago '06        #374
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I figured NO would start out like this

I hope we can go on a run and end all that
 9 years ago '06        #375
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,986 | Props total: 4708 4708
that s**t was beautiful, birdman is k!llin right now
 9 years ago '06        #376
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
I swear, Anthony Carter should just stop shooting
 9 years ago '06        #377
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
Better get Marks off Nene, I can see that s**t happening all game
 04-29-2009, 11:02 PM         #378
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets go hornets ! Lol....seem like they play better when everyone expect em to lose anyways lol
 9 years ago '05        #379
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$11,319 | Props total: 4753 4753
 newera09 said:
Lets go hornets ! Lol....seem like they play better when everyone expect em to lose anyways lol
well they kinda got to, specially since they playing on national tv lol
 9 years ago '06        #380
rag621 
space
avatar space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
plus the fact it's an elimination game

at the 2 3s from Billups & Smith

at Jones' airball
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy