Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who you got?
Denver Nuggets 22 70.97%
New Orleans Hornets 9 29.03%
Voters: 31. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-27-2009, 10:52 PM         #341
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo yoooo wtf...the hornets looking worse than the knicks....lmaooo ...the knicks wouldve put up a better f!ght lmaooo....58 points in a playoff game ahaha
 9 years ago '04        #342
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
i saw they had like 53 points with 3 minutes left in the game....what kind of pro team loses by 58 in a playoff game?
 9 years ago '08        #343
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
Can we say that Denver has a chance to beat the Lakers in the West
 9 years ago '08        #344
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 madness said:
it's bad basketball etiquette to lose by 60 points at home

they oughta give their fans full refunds
i agree, plus full apologies because their performance isn't basketball.
 9 years ago '07        #345
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,268 | Props total: 15129 15129
 danny2132 said:
Can we say that Denver has a chance to beat the Lakers in the West
no...

what have the Nuggets proven by beating the Hornets? nothing

the Hornets are trash...

i didnt think they'd lose by 58 but they're still trash
 9 years ago '08        #346
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
 pnoi89 said:
Scott left Paul in. As long as Paul was in, I guess it's a.ssumed that the white flag's not thrown yet.
Can't blame him for trying to cut down that score a bit, idk.
George Karl does gay s**t like this tho.
He's a f*g**t.
 9 years ago '07        #347
Bkjj11 3552 heat pts3552
space
space
$92,800 | Props total: 70375 70375
^yea hornets are wack, not on the lakers level
 9 years ago '05        #348
pnoi89 11 heat pts11
space
space
$11,320 | Props total: 4753 4753
 KeepinItTrill said:
no...

what have the Nuggets proven by beating the Hornets? nothing

the Hornets are trash...

i didnt think they'd lose by 58 but they're still trash
exactly. it's still to early to tell.
when Denver to their potential, they're scary. but they also have stretches where the bigs become REALLY lazy and stand around, like during game 4, although no one prolly noticed because of the lead they had.
Denver's obviously talented. but i won't make a.ssumptions until the time comes if they make the WCF.
 9 years ago '06        #349
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 91 91
still cant f**ks with the Lakers
 04-27-2009, 11:31 PM         #350
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I decided to go to hooters to watch the game...and i know yall nuggets fans been waiting for me to come on...but nuggets played a good game and i feel the hornets played like pure s**t....and its kinda been the story of this season....we need to blow the team up fareal...its like there isnt no passion...i kinda think its byron scott fault also...b-scott should be fired, because he is the same person who ran jr smith,brandon bass,chris anderson, and not playing julian wright....out of town....he never plays to develop the young talent and even if we getting our a.sses kicked, sticks with the older guys who arent doing s**t....Man i dont watch much college basketball, but we need what portland has right now..some tall athletic front court players to put fear in defenders driving to the lane...and some slashers....our bench sucks...byron scott also doesnt run any plays..cp3 is really the coach...and he should be getting paid byron scotts salary...All n All...denver played very good and we got our a.sses kicked...i see that we lost, but the thing that really pissed me off was the effort and how coach scott just watched them get destroyed and didnt even sub certain people...I also think not just in basketball , but in football..if i was a gm, i want people who are mentally strong...thats the ones who win...that childish s**t wont cut it...Congrads Denver...Im out.... lol...oh yea , htown koopa..i know u looking for me, but im pretty sure ur team will be joining me after 4 games next round if that...holla !
 04-27-2009, 11:48 PM         #351
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its like you try to pull for your team and wish the best..but u see the problems as well...we need what portland has...and a bench....we need athletic front court players who can shoot and back ups...Our coach has no f**king passion and the team relates that on the court...Ima be a hornets fan win or lose...but they need to learn like the saints did last year and go after whats needed ...saints had problems on defense and went after defense the whole offseason and in the draft and improved it tremendously...the saints need talent around cp3 and a coach who actually runs plays..because cp3 cant be a full time coach and player at the same time... Like i said though, win or lose...ima be a fan....not to discredit what denver did..they played a good game...but hornets need to get it fixed in the offseason...Holla :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #352
AnthonyCruz 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 2 2
 fmoney88 said:
LMAO damn the nuggets winning the west, I dont think the lakers, spurs, or rockets can beat Denver there looking scary right now.
:applause::applause::applause::applause:
 9 years ago '04        #353
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
damn how embarrassing to get blown out like that in the PLAYOFFS.
 04-28-2009, 12:08 AM         #354
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
damn how embarrassing to get blown out like that in the PLAYOFFS.
yea but s**t like that needs to happen...thats the only way management can see it and make improvements...
 9 years ago '08        #355
danny2132 
space
space
$1,747 | Props total: 16 16
 pnoi89 said:
exactly. it's still to early to tell.
when Denver to their potential, they're scary. but they also have stretches where the bigs become REALLY lazy and stand around, like during game 4, although no one prolly noticed because of the lead they had.
Denver's obviously talented. but i won't make a.ssumptions until the time comes if they make the WCF.
Yeah, but Chuancy makes Denver a better team. Plus he has playoff experience and he opens a lot for the rest of the players...Would JR Smith be k!lling if AI was still on the team? I think not....
 04-28-2009, 12:19 AM         #356
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think what it all comes down to...is winning a championship, because this thinking small s**t doesnt matter...I hear some fans from houston and denver just wanna make it out of the 1st round...thats cool...but the more u stay in the playoffs and deeper u get..the s**t hurts more when u dont reach ur goal.... we can get put out of the playoffs this week and your team can get thrown out in 2 weeks later..so what have u accomplished? more tv time? ...lakers got to the finals...improved what needed to be improved and now they are the favorites...blazers are young...but they have talent and will be better in the future because of it...its time my teams Hornets/Saints/Lsu think big about s**t.because that small minded s**t wont cut it.... I expect bigger things from the saints this year, because they improved what needed to be, as well as my lsu team...the hornets need to do that in the offseason or atleast make big room for the big dogs in 2010....
 9 years ago '04        #357
rikedizzle 
space
space
$6,803 | Props total: 702 702
cant look ahead to the lakers...gotta finish the hornets and take care of the mavs
 9 years ago '04        #358
jesse5 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 4 4
What what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what what
 9 years ago '06        #359
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,749 | Props total: 1187 1187
Damn, the 39 the Lakers lost by seemed like a lot before this
 9 years ago '04        #360
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 rikedizzle said:
cant look ahead to the lakers...gotta finish the hornets and take care of the mavs
do they not re-seed in the NBA?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago