Western Conference 1st round series: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers

most viewed right now
 100
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 75
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
90 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #201
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 Bleezy said:
You WHAT?

I was just wondering why you had all this sideways talk about the Rockets... and come to find out you "like" 3 different teams? If that isn't bad enough - 3 teams in the same conf.

Wow, I have nothing further to say.

Hes not. Hes just pretending to be a fan of better teams because he cant handle the harsh truth that his real team is s**t.

Check out this exposing

 04-27-2009, 01:49 AM         #202
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Hes not. Hes just pretending to be a fan of better teams because he cant handle the harsh truth that his real team is s**t.

Check out this exposing



how am i getting exposed ? and i bet u are happy about beating an unexperienced portland team right now...but u should have known that yall would get out the 1st round out of a 10-14 year try at it....too bad that will all end in the 2nd round...enjoy ur extra tv time in 5 games at the most in the 2nd round and thats if portland dont get yall....like i said, if my real team is s**t...where were u saturday? where will u be monday ?
 04-27-2009, 01:56 AM         #203
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
the nuggets will win vs the hornets..s**t even when cpuss3 plays at his best they barely won LOL...nuggets will win vs the honey bees...rockets will close out the blazers..it is all destiny,you're just delusional as f**k lol...


[pic - click to view]



Last edited by newera09; 04-27-2009 at 01:58 AM..
 9 years ago '05        #204
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 newera09 said:
how am i getting exposed ? and i bet u are happy about beating an unexperienced portland team right now...but u should have known that yall would get out the 1st round out of a 10-14 year try at it....too bad that will all end in the 2nd round...enjoy ur extra tv time in 5 games at the most in the 2nd round and thats if portland dont get yall....like i said, if my real team is s**t...where were u saturday? where will u be monday ?
Lol what the f**k have the hornets ever fukking done? They were relevant last year but this year they fell the fukk off. CP3 aint good enough to carry the team. And n*gga I aint on the internet 24/7 to be replying to yo b***h a.ss right away.

Its funny how u keep asking why you got exposed. You got exposed because you said "fukk the lakers, i hate bandwagoners". You then post how the lakers are youre favorite team


So first you say fukk the lakers and then you say theyre youre favorite team.

You in denial homie.
 04-27-2009, 02:37 AM         #205
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
Lol what the f**k have the hornets ever fukking done? They were relevant last year but this year they fell the fukk off. CP3 aint good enough to carry the team. And n*gga I aint on the internet 24/7 to be replying to yo b***h a.ss right away.

Its funny how u keep asking why you got exposed. You got exposed because you said "fukk the lakers, i hate bandwagoners". You then post how the lakers are youre favorite team


So first you say fukk the lakers and then you say theyre youre favorite team.

You in denial homie.

i never said f**k the lakers, i may have said f**k the laker haters...dont get my words twisted....why would i despise a team, that i want to put yall threw embarrasment and criiticizing on national tv ? c'mon brah....its sad that it took our star 4 years to reach almost the wcf and took your team 10-14 years to get out of the 1st round....s**t..im laughing, because the only expectations for yall were to just get out of the 1st round and yall satisfied...and people had us going to the wcf..so its that or fail for us...so dont talk s**t too soon...because if we tie this game up tonight and somehow win this series...we may have to play a dallas team whom we own to get to the wcf...so keep it quiet
 04-27-2009, 02:40 AM         #206
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:
i never said f**k the lakers, i may have said f**k the laker haters...dont get my words twisted....why would i despise a team, that i want to put yall threw embarrasment and criiticizing on national tv ? c'mon brah....its sad that it took our star 4 years to reach almost the wcf and took your team 10-14 years to get out of the 1st round....s**t..im laughing, because the only expectations for yall were to just get out of the 1st round and yall satisfied...and people had us going to the wcf..so its that or fail for us...so dont talk s**t too soon...because if we tie this game up tonight and somehow win this series...we may have to play a dallas team whom we own to get to the wcf...so keep it quiet
nuggets will destroy the honey bees so dont worry about facing the mavs because in reality you're team (honey bees) will not be anywhere near the second round this year..sorry truth hurts
 04-27-2009, 02:40 AM         #207
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:

[pic - click to view]

exactly!!..you should do what you post :greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #208
Htown_Koopa 
space
avatar space
space
$2,679 | Props total: 16 16
 newera09 said:
i never said f**k the lakers, i may have said f**k the laker haters...dont get my words twisted....why would i despise a team, that i want to put yall threw embarrasment and criiticizing on national tv ? c'mon brah....its sad that it took our star 4 years to reach almost the wcf and took your team 10-14 years to get out of the 1st round....s**t..im laughing, because the only expectations for yall were to just get out of the 1st round and yall satisfied...and people had us going to the wcf..so its that or fail for us...so dont talk s**t too soon...because if we tie this game up tonight and somehow win this series...we may have to play a dallas team whom we own to get to the wcf...so keep it quiet
keep dreaming. And you specifically said fukk the lakers and that the hornets would destroy them if they met in the playoffs. Too bad youre team aint gonna do s**t. And f**k the NO. All the NO people that have moved to Houston that I met have been straight up pussies.
 04-27-2009, 03:37 AM         #209
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Htown_Koopa said:
keep dreaming. And you specifically said fukk the lakers and that the hornets would destroy them if they met in the playoffs. Too bad youre team aint gonna do s**t. And f**k the NO. All the NO people that have moved to Houston that I met have been straight up pussies.

NOT THE ONES I KNOW ...THEY WOULD MAKE U EAT A p***y, BEFORE U CALL THEM ONE...GTFOH
 04-27-2009, 03:39 AM         #210
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 flozz said:
nuggets will destroy the honey bees so dont worry about facing the mavs because in reality you're team (honey bees) will not be anywhere near the second round this year..sorry truth hurts

im happy your goal is just to make it out the 1st round...congrads on that when that happens and then yall can focus on the next 10-14 years getting out of the 2nd round....but too bad t-mac will be back next year...yall will have to start back at year 1 again of trying to get out of the first round again...sorry
 04-27-2009, 03:43 AM         #211
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
nuggets will destroy the honey bees so dont worry about facing the mavs because in reality you're team (honey bees) will not be anywhere near the second round this year..sorry truth hurts


MAN U JUST HYPED ME UP MORE FOR THIS GAME TONIGHT....THANKS FOR THE HATE :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #212
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 jay964 said:
lol dawg how the f**k are u comparing driving down the street to the game of basketball
?
If that car pulls out and u hit the back of their car it is ur fault...
 9 years ago '04        #213
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 newera09 said:
lol i think the lakers gonna close it out tommorow and begin analzing the rockets...the black mamba wants to see who will be his next victim
That didht help him in the Celtics series... The LAkers may beat the Rockets but their defense is still s**t... They won win a chip without defense
 9 years ago '04        #214
dre03 
space
avatar space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 TheKidHypno' said:
row 15 is nothing to brag about
The cheapest tickets for last nights game was $572 according to my homeboy... If thats true any seats is something to brag about
 9 years ago '05        #215
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
see the difference in the game last night... like i said... since Scola busted they a.ss in game 3... they didn't really front Yao and he got his points
 04-27-2009, 03:56 PM         #216
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:
MAN U JUST HYPED ME UP MORE FOR THIS GAME TONIGHT....THANKS FOR THE HATE :applause:
good so when they lose to the nuggets the pain will be unbearable for you
 04-27-2009, 05:28 PM         #217
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
good so when they lose to the nuggets the pain will be unbearable for you
WELL ATLEAST IF WE LOSE THE SERIES..I CAN CARRY MY HATRED ON FOR THE ROCKETS.....SO I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A REASON TO WATCH THE GAMES :greetings10:
 04-27-2009, 10:13 PM         #218
Flozz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 newera09 said:
WELL ATLEAST IF WE LOSE THE SERIES..I CAN CARRY MY HATRED ON FOR THE ROCKETS.....SO I'LL ALWAYS HAVE A REASON TO WATCH THE GAMES :greetings10:
YOU'RE TEAM GOT SLAUGHTERED BY THE NUGGETS LIKE I CALLED IT...SO HATE ON HATERS!!! :rolll augh:
 9 years ago '05        #219
txhotboy 
space
avatar space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 1180 1180
 04-28-2009, 01:00 PM         #220
newera09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Flozz said:
YOU'RE TEAM GOT SLAUGHTERED BY THE NUGGETS LIKE I CALLED IT...SO HATE ON HATERS!!! :rolll augh:

too bad your team will get slaughtered in 4 games by the lakers....come join the party in about a week :greetings10:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
25 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 33
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
171 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
110 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy