UFC Undisputed 2009 Demo Release Date Announced!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2009, 09:35 PM         #61
DA DOPEMAN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at exposing you didn't go through the tutorial

R STICK takes over once you in that position, think SKATE when you are in that position.

Last edited by DA DOPEMAN; 04-23-2009 at 10:28 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #62
Drk 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
s**t i just spent a couple of hours playing I setup two controls and just practiced the moves and ishh this game is definitely way better than i expected ...And how the characters look in the Tutorial mode tells me the create a f!ghter mode will have some deep options

Definitely gonna pick this s**t up on the first day
 04-24-2009, 12:56 AM         #63
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stfdkd37 said:
anyone notice chuck liddell toes look painted black
did you notice he does that in real life?

meaningless detail, but kind of cool they paid attention to s**t like that i guess....
 9 years ago '05        #64
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
argh this is awful. i can't get demos because i can't get broadband where i live... i've already pre-ordered (paid in full) the game and I can't play the damn demoooooooooooooo arghhhhh
 9 years ago '06        #65
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 I'm The Dan said:
argh this is awful. i can't get demos because i can't get broadband where i live... i've already pre-ordered (paid in full) the game and I can't play the damn demoooooooooooooo arghhhhh
have someone burn it to cd-r for you
 9 years ago '07        #66
Drk 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
 DA DOPEMAN said:
IMO yes, people out there now say "boxing is wack son, MMA is the s**t" which is true
so you can pretty much expect the same in the video game world, specially with the visuals
both of the games will have, I can already see people making comparisons and s**t like that,
MMA has the buzz in reality but they are now trying to go for the virtual side of things you feel me.
And i guarantee the people saying that are the Casual fans who know nothing about mma and they are probably the ones at events that boo when f!ghters do anything but box.....This isnt a boxing game its mma and the funny thing is even tho their will always be those fan that just like f!ghting games that will compare the game to boxing cuz they dont know what they are talking about
 9 years ago '06        #67
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,692 | Props total: 367 367
the demo is dope,anyone that played this on the old dreamcast system knows how to play this already.Button-mashing,hardly,if you went through the tutorial you can see that a majority of the moves/blocks are either with the right stick/bumpers/triggers,only the strikes can be done with the face buttons.Slide stepping changes the strikes as does distance,just the the old dreamcast joint.

I also like that you have to flick and rotate the sticks to transition on clinches and ground control...a nice improvement over the button controls of the previous version for the ground game moves.The THAI clinch is a nice added touch,I was able to abuse it a bit,but against a human player a few punches gets you outta there before you take much damage.

I am copping first day,with 80 f!ghters you cant go wrong,the control seem is simple yet intricate when it comes to the ground game.Seems like it plays true to the f!ghters as Chuck Liddel hasnt ONCE tried a takedown on me.Rua knees are devastating...

Me and my homeboys are going to roll a lot of trees playing this motherf**ker....if you are a MMA fan,this is a must purchase,especially if you got a lot of friends/fam to play against.
 9 years ago '04        #68
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Immediate purchase.
 9 years ago '07        #69
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19994 19994
yeah pre ordered it yesterday pain in full with some trade ins. but yeah donwloaded the demo gotta work on the ground game and submissions and s**t but had fun just straight whooping dudes a.ss with chuck liddel straight tko
 04-24-2009, 01:52 PM         #70
Spid3yo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol....i bet 99% of kids saying this is wack are just using chuck and bashing the buttons like mad. It's like if you a demo of FNR3 but you only could do Ali-Frasier, you'd say guys went down too easy too. I bet when you get a few BJJ lightweights f!ghting you'll get your a.ss kicked. Ground game is where it's at, gotta master it before the release!!!
 9 years ago '06        #71
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$28,988 | Props total: 10659 10659
 Spid3yo said:
lol....i bet 99% of kids saying this is wack are just using chuck and bashing the buttons like mad. It's like if you a demo of FNR3 but you only could do Ali-Frasier, you'd say guys went down too easy too. I bet when you get a few BJJ lightweights f!ghting you'll get your a.ss kicked. Ground game is where it's at, gotta master it before the release!!!
yup....like dude said this is pretty much like the ufc game on dreamcast but updated to next gen..in that s**t if u knew ur submission and ground game u couldn't get f**ked with

right now i'm a beast with rua.I beat liddell on expert within 1-2 minutes everytime and f!ghting my boys....is a wrap lol.f!ghting rua with lideel on expert is a little different though...i win some and lose some...i always whoop his a.ss but it only takes a one f**k up to get tapped out against rua on expert
 9 years ago '07        #72
Drk 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
I only play on Expert it forces you to use strategy I play as Rua most of the time cuz Chucks KO power is f**king ridiculously unfair I dare any one to button mash on that difficulty level
 9 years ago '05        #73
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,703 | Props total: 131 131
Damn I aint even know this would be like this. Had mad fun playing last night.
 9 years ago '05        #74
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
 daffysm said:
have someone burn it to cd-r for you
PS3. :angry12::angry12::angry12::angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #75
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
 I'm The Dan said:
damn you cant download demos and put them on a SD?

Anyways its reallly easy to knock someone out.. I threw a punch and hit shogun in the neck right when the 1st round started and he got knocked out... wheres the ref on that s**t?

Last edited by TreZ; 04-24-2009 at 03:40 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #76
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 I'm The Dan said:
? so what is the problem?
download it from the store?

without broadband u cannot connect at all? lol
u need to upgrade ur s**t man
 9 years ago '05        #77
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I don't get how to get out of submissions sometimes, and I can't even do submissions.

You can't do submissions on Chuck obviously, because he has good defense on the ground, and you can't do submissions with Chuck because I think he sucks at it. At least against the CPU.

Guess that's why it's a demo. I'm buying this over FNR4, gay a.ss s**t with the analog f**k that game now.
 9 years ago '05        #78
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I was reading something saying I could connect with 56k. It'll still take forever to download that s**t. I wish there were a way for me to download it and use a SD card or Flash drive. I'd be all over that s**t. I can DL at school in a few seconds.

I might just setup the PS3 so I can dl with my 56k. Let it download overnight for a week or so..
 9 years ago '05        #79
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
I was reading something saying I could connect with 56k. It'll still take forever to download that s**t. I wish there were a way for me to download it and use a SD card or Flash drive. I'd be all over that s**t. I can DL at school in a few seconds.

I might just setup the PS3 so I can dl with my 56k. Let it download overnight for a week or so..
 9 years ago '05        #80
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
They rate the f!ghters 1-100 in 16 different areas. Offensive and Defensive submission is two of the categories. Obviously, Chuck is a really high defensive submission guy. He's also a very low submission offensive guy. So, the two characters they released for the demo were a bad choice for the ground game in my opinion.

However, this was pulled from the games official site on how to preform submissions:

How will Submissions work and will they be easy to get out of?
All f!ghters have a set of Submissions they can do from various Positions; this set is augmented by their Grappling Technique (Wrestling, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, or Judo). Pushing in on the Ultimate f!ghting Control (Right Analog) initiates a Submission attempt, while the Position of the f!ghters determines the type of Submission attempted. This could be a Rear nekkid Choke (if the attacker has the opponent’s back) or possibly a Kimura if the f!ghter has the opponent in Side Control. Using the Technique Modifier button can pull off unique Submissions if the f!ghter’s current Grappling Technique supports doing so.

Once an attempt has been made, the f!ghters enter a struggle. The f!ghter working the Submission must rapidly rotate the Ultimate f!ghting Control (getting a bonus based on his Submission Offense Stat) to try and lock in the Submission and force the tap. The defender has two options to choose from. If he has a high Submission Defense Stat, it is in his best interest to try a Technical Escape. This is done by rotating the Ultimate f!ghting Control just like the attacker. Escaping through a Technical Escape leaves the defender at the advantage and places him in a dominant Position. The other option is to attempt a Brute Force Escape. This is better for f!ghters with a high Strength Attribute and will leave f!ghters standing if successful, affording no advantage to either f!ghter. f!ghters who have a low energy level due to exerting themselves have a much higher chance of being submitted.

Obviously, I cannot check it for myself, but maybe that will help.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy