UFC Undisputed 2009 Demo Release Date Announced!

most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
53 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 71
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
150 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 65
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
194 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
Link -


What I did:

1) Opened Nero 8 SmartStart -> Data Burning
2) Deleted the "disk name" field, so it was blank.
3) Dragged the "content" folder into Nero 8 (the folder, not the contents of the folder!)
4) Burnt the disk to a DVD5.
5) Put disk in 360
6) Went to "Games Library"
7) UFC Undisputed was top of the list, just click to play.

It had 10secs of black screen foe me before it loaded, I presume because its one big 530mb file and needs time to read from the disk

taken from digital-f

tested and working on my xbox with a CD-R.
my xbox has been modded, but you should be able to play the demo off a CD-R regardless..
 04-20-2009, 05:58 PM         #22
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ good looks on that s**t man
 9 years ago '04        #23
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,231 | Props total: 3010 3010
 famoussasjohn said:
Link -


What I did:

1) Opened Nero 8 SmartStart -> Data Burning
2) Deleted the "disk name" field, so it was blank.
3) Dragged the "content" folder into Nero 8 (the folder, not the contents of the folder!)
4) Burnt the disk to a DVD5.
5) Put disk in 360
6) Went to "Games Library"
7) UFC Undisputed was top of the list, just click to play.

It had 10secs of black screen foe me before it loaded, I presume because its one big 530mb file and needs time to read from the disk

taken from digital-f

tested and working on my xbox with a CD-R.
my xbox has been modded, but you should be able to play the demo off a CD-R regardless..
^Really!?
 9 years ago '04        #24
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 BrBHZ said:
^Really!?
yes...why would i lie?
 9 years ago '04        #25
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
 famoussasjohn said:
yes...why would i lie?
lmao ppl k!ll me with that... honestly y would you lie?

Anyways...

I dont think I have been this hyped up for a game since GTA 4 and NBA 2k9 came out... Sucks I have to wait till Thursday to play the demo (ps3)...
 04-20-2009, 08:20 PM         #26
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just played it from a burned cd-r. took like 5 mins to get it to be playable (drive was audibly suffering trying to load) and after i knocked out Rua it just stayed there and never gave me an opportunity to play again. at this point it may be better for people to just wait until you can download it to your HDD, unless there is a way to copy the content from this disc to the HDD for fast loading and replay.
 9 years ago '04        #27
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 22k said:
i just played it from a burned cd-r. took like 5 mins to get it to be playable (drive was audibly suffering trying to load) and after i knocked out Rua it just stayed there and never gave me an opportunity to play again. at this point it may be better for people to just wait until you can download it to your HDD, unless there is a way to copy the content from this disc to the HDD for fast loading and replay.
mine plays perfectly, only time i lags is when it first loads the f!ght and looking at the ring. other than that no lag at all.
the only way to download it to your HDD is if you have a data transfer kit for your xbox..
 04-20-2009, 08:37 PM         #28
22k 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
mine plays perfectly, only time i lags is when it first loads the f!ght and looking at the ring. other than that no lag at all.
the only way to download it to your HDD is if you have a data transfer kit for your xbox..
yeah i have a unit from 2006 and i think the disc drive laser is going bad...disregard my comments then.
 9 years ago '06        #29
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,045 | Props total: 2053 2053
burned cd-r worked on my UN-MODDED SYSTEM

:applause:
 9 years ago '04        #30
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 22k said:
yeah i have a unit from 2006 and i think the disc drive laser is going bad...disregard my comments then.
comes out in a few days, you can download it and it will load instantly, this is just for the people who cant wait.
 04-21-2009, 12:55 PM         #31
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't wait for this s**t
 9 years ago '04        #32
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
so to the ppl whjo are playing this s**t?

its dope?

i cant wait for the demo...
 9 years ago '05        #33
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 699 699
Yeah, I likes this s**t, it is definitely a day one purchase!!!
 04-22-2009, 08:25 PM         #34
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since everyone is having problems with the demo,I wait until it hit. Xbox live
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '07        #35
Drk 10 heat pts10 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
The Demo is finally up on PSN in the UK store Im downloading now :celebrate0:
 9 years ago '04        #36
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Mcmasterlock said:
Since everyone is having problems with the demo,I wait until it hit. Xbox live
Posted via Mobile Device
its not a problem there is a difference from reading it off the HDD compared to a disc. this is meant to be read on the HDD. it plays fine once it loads.
 9 years ago '04        #37
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
so anyone with a ps3 know if this is on the us store yet?
 04-23-2009, 03:03 PM         #38
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
about to go download this
 9 years ago '06        #39
homme 59 heat pts59
space
avatar space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
demo has made this become good as bought.
 9 years ago '06        #40
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
avatar space
space
$54,867 | Props total: 25632 25632
i'm not getting the submissions do you hold the button once it's on or just wait and see if they tap?????
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 15
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy