Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

how many mics does Ricky's 3rd album get?
1 mic - garbage (officer ricky lost) 51 20.90%
2 mics - only a few good songs 17 6.97%
3 mics - decent, expected more 43 17.62%
4 - 4.5 mics - great, most of it is fire 89 36.48%
5 mics - amazing, he really came through, potential classic 44 18.03%
Voters: 244. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
etchasketch 50 heat pts50
space
space
space
$4,552 | Props total: 2006 2006
This album was about a 2.75/5.

Port of Miami was Crack 4.5/5
Hustlin
Hustlin Remix
Blow
For Da Low
Where My Money
Hit You Fromo The Back
Pots and Pans
Cross That Line

Trilla was very good 4/5
Intro
The Boss
Money Make Me Come
Maybach Music
Billionaire
This Me
Here I Am
Speedin
Luxury Tax

Deeper Than Rap mediocre at best 2.5/5
Mafia Music
Maybach Music 2
Magnificent
Usual Suspect
Rich Off Coke

I was left very disappointed and wanting more. I really thought this was gonna be some epic Ross isht.
 04-14-2009, 10:53 PM         #22
hiphop4ever  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ROSS LOSS

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #23
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1692 1692
Trilla had:
This Me
This Is The Life
Here I Am
We Shinin'
Billionaire
Luxury Tax
Maybach Music

Deeper Than Rap has:
Mafia Music
Maybach Music 2
Magnificent
Usual Suspect
Rich Off Coke
Valley of death
Cigar Music (add that in there..it was dope)

This is how Ross' albums are. He has some standouts and some fillers; but the standouts always have replay value.
 9 years ago '06        #24
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 261 261
Production was very good. Other than that, nothing special. Not worth buying IMO.
 9 years ago '04        #25
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
i like how majority of the n*ggaz hating on the album are NY n*ggaz lol...n*ggaz love to hate dawg. if you dont f**k wit Ross quit goin in the threads talkin s**t. n*ggaz are so gay on this board. anyways...finna download this s**t and give a REAL CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION ON A HIP-HOP/RAP ALBUM....which 85% of boxden dont do..cuz like wayne said

"Stop bein' rapper racists, region haters
Spectators, dictators, behind door d**k takers
It's outrageous, you don't know how sick you make us"
 04-15-2009, 01:15 AM         #26
RAM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Album is Coo, He should have put a few more of those leaked tracks but it good work overall
 9 years ago '08        #27
Luv_Jones 
space
space
$36 | Props total: 1 1
 Twista740 said:
a album full of lies,smh
ricky wasted 14 great beats

*waits for some blends to leak*
why you lookin for the truth in the entertainment industry anyway. To quote my n*gga Jay on ignorant sh*t... "It's only entertainment!" All these cat's is lyin'
 04-15-2009, 01:31 AM         #28
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
only 3 solo songs? come on officer ricky
 04-15-2009, 01:39 AM         #29
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4/5

good album, song with Robin Thicke sounds like a major hit don't know why they didn't go with that as his lead single.
 9 years ago '04        #30
Explicit 239 heat pts239
space
space
$10,092 | Props total: 2396 2396
Mafia Music - Old track no need to mention thoughts except the beat was nice when it first came out.

Maybach Music 2 - After all the hype on this track, its disappointing especially since the first Maybach Music was for me a decent jam to bump. Even the beat as some said was hot wasn't anything memorizing.

Magnificent - Horrible 1st single even though you'd think John Legend on the hook would boost it, but even I felt this was John Legends worst feature he has done. Said from a John Legend fan.

Yacht Club - Magazeen sounded good when he first came on in the hook, but after the third time I was annoyed. Starting to get tired of Ross and his voice. No emotion in it at all. Starting to sound like he is taking Fat Joes flow.

Usual Suspects - Nice beat and always thought it sounded correct. Nas comes nice, Ross is decent on it started to laugh when he said he was doing laps in the swimming pool cause I doubt he can with his weight.

All I Really Want - Finally Ross shows he can change up his flow by speeding it up, but the beat is nothing to be desired and The-Dream on the hook..... Sounds as bad as he did on that new Cassie joint that leaked today.

Rich Off Cocaine - Who is that Avery Storm on the hook? Ross really is trying to play that Don Mafio ain't he? Slow type beat that works can't hate on it. Expecting more from Avery Storm especially after he was on Here I Am off Trillia which I thought made that track. He k!lled it on that one, this one though is nothing special.

Lay Back - Straight club single, but I don't see it working in the club. A radio single? Would be surprising cause I don't see any success in it. Beat is odd, Robin Thicke normally isn't good when he is featured in a song for a hook and this trend continues. Side note reminds me of Live Your Life off Paper Trail for some reason.

Murda Mami - Boring. Only reason this is on here is so Foxy Brown can make comments cause she got a.ss hurt about 50 referencing her. Beat is bad Foxy has non sense lyrics and the only hot part was the end when the reggae singer spits some lines.

Gunplay - Going with that "I'm The s**t" type beat, but its just missing that spark. Gunplay is not a nice lyricists, maybe in Mia its tight, but its not anywhere else.

Bossy Lady - You can usually expect a decent track when Ne-Yo is on a track. He isn't bad on this doesn't live up to his feature on Camera Phone which was nice. This is close, but behind it a couple steps. Beat is ok but nothing more. I'm not sure I believe girls look at Ross and want him in a s3xual way unless fat is what they are into other than that just not believable.

Face - Typically dirty a.ss Trina. Grimey track mostly because of Trina spitting like a straight hoe. Not caring for the beat on this though, to generic.

Valley Of death - This is another track that people have hyped up so much and don't get me wrong the sample is nice.... the beat is decent, but why the hype? It's nothing that makes you go "wow he k!lled it". Too much hype behind a so-so track.

In Cold Blood - Ending it with some 1930's type sound that turns into a Top Gun sounding 80's track. WTF happened there? At the minute mark the beat goes wack. Lots of threats at 50, but most just non-sense.

Added a few bonus tracks....

Down South Hustlaz - Trae sounds odd on the tracxk with his type of flow. Kinda sounds like a blend to me.

Mafia Music (Remix) - Same beat till Ross comes on still a decent beat. Game, Game, Game... It's hard to listen to someone who hates 50 one minute and then says he has no beef with him. Flow is decent, but why sound like Ross with a deep voice when your voice is already deep? Ja, like back in '03 when you try to act hard its not believable stick the R&B type flow and he works the im a thug voice makes you laugh. Fat Joe what a waste needs to sick with those wack cupcake type tracks.

Get Down - Pharrell pop beat, old track that obviously didn't make it.

Not sure what to say some tracks have decent beats some have trashy ones. With all the beef with 50 the end it comes down to will he do well. Honestly aside from the those on blogs or forums like this I have a hard time seeing how he could. His single never hit it big as much as some will like to think otherwise, but who knows. Maybe number one when the totals are in, but no numbers worth bragging about. The C.O. thing was non issue for many people except for the fact of the constant denials even after admitting to it last year then saying he didn't admit it was him last year and that it indeed was not him, then to turn around after more evidence came out to say ok it was him? Admitting that he was a C.O. isn't bad so what if he was, but denying it then admitting to it to then deny and then again admit again is worse. yes most rappers lie, but this is a joke. People will pick there sides so be it. Compared to his past two albums, this stays right along with them. He doesn't improve or get better he just stays the same. Only difference is to many his creditability is lost which may end up hurting him.
 04-15-2009, 01:55 AM         #31
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
i like how majority of the n*ggaz hating on the album are NY n*ggaz lol...n*ggaz love to hate dawg. if you dont f**k wit Ross quit goin in the threads talkin s**t. n*ggaz are so gay on this board. anyways...finna download this s**t and give a REAL CONSTRUCTIVE OPINION ON A HIP-HOP/RAP ALBUM....which 85% of boxden dont do..cuz like wayne said

"Stop bein' rapper racists, region haters
Spectators, dictators, behind door d**k takers
It's outrageous, you don't know how sick you make us"
wtf what song did lil wayne say that on
 9 years ago '07        #32
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,034 | Props total: 3315 3315
 MortalDanger said:
wtf what song did lil wayne say that on
It's that song with Robin Thicke..."Shooter"
 9 years ago '04        #33
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 Explicit said:

Not sure what to say some tracks have decent beats some have trashy ones. With all the beef with 50 the end it comes down to will he do well. Honestly aside from the those on blogs or forums like this I have a hard time seeing how he could. His single never hit it big as much as some will like to think otherwise, but who knows. Maybe number one when the totals are in, but no numbers worth bragging about. The C.O. thing was non issue for many people except for the fact of the constant denials even after admitting to it last year then saying he didn't admit it was him last year and that it indeed was not him, then to turn around after more evidence came out to say ok it was him? Admitting that he was a C.O. isn't bad so what if he was, but denying it then admitting to it to then deny and then again admit again is worse. yes most rappers lie, but this is a joke. People will pick there sides so be it. Compared to his past two albums, this stays right along with them. He doesn't improve or get better he just stays the same. Only difference is to many his creditability is lost which may end up hurting him.
i agree about your summary buh not about each track breakdown b/c i thought every track was pretty decent...except for the neeyo track, the yacht club was kinda boring imo, and the trina song is sum strip club anthem so its w/e, and i dont like Maybach music 2 at all...im tired of those tpain hook tracks all them s**ts sound the same

other than that tracks im feelin:

rich off cocaine is the best song on the album
the song wit The Dream is a fire club joint
Usual suspects is serious and Nas went IN
Valley of death was tight and wat hes spittin on the 3rd verse shoulda been his initial response when asked about the whole C.O. s**t
magnificent of course is tight

and the rest of the track were jus mediocre not really hot or wack they were decent so i give the album a 3/5 the same as Trilla imo...its a good album nothin too amazing

yeah the production is crazy on this one though.
 04-15-2009, 05:38 AM         #34
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**ts poor

this ross album = the same as ushers last album .

ross cant rhyme so he uses the beats to try push that away.

hes wack , only people thay will buy this album is the people that just buy all his albums.
 9 years ago '04        #35
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
Just realized, that Cigar s**t with Chris Echols isn't on the album, why?
Word will that be a bonus song on deluxe edition? Cuz I really wanted to bump that song in my car :D
 9 years ago '04        #36
BigC75 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,071 | Props total: 234 234
4/5 Most of the songs had already been played on either mixtapes or the radio, but the brother has a flow..he might of cash a check his @zz an't cash by messin wit 50.

Wheres Cigar Music??
 9 years ago '06        #37
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
n*ggaz is hating for no reason. . . If Fifty picked these type of beats and rhymed over them with his boring a.ss flow you fools would be going nuts.
 04-15-2009, 09:33 AM         #38
Bcrdio  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
album sucks
 04-15-2009, 09:45 AM         #39
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1 mic - garbage (officer ricky lost)
 04-15-2009, 09:46 AM         #40
Twista740  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
n*ggaz is hating for no reason. . . If Fifty picked these type of beats and rhymed over them with his boring a.ss flow you fools would be going nuts.
now we talkin

:agreement6:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy