Apr 14 - President Obama: “We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand.”

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 04-20-2009, 11:49 PM         #121
Butter G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ItAlY2BkLyN said:
You still don't get it do you? It's not a repub or dem issue. It's the fact that our gov't is in the hands of wall st. If McCain would have been elected he would be doing the same s**t and we'd be saying the same s**t about him. The difference is that since it's a black face, everyone turns it to a race issue, or somehow thinks this polititian is different than any other one we've had.

Look at his f**king appointees and tell me he's doing good. His whole campaign he distanced himself from lobbists and special interests. As soon as he gets in, he fills every level of government with top lobbists. I mean f**k man, while you're out there in butt f**ked Egypt playin in the dirt, the "kings" are dictating policy no self respecting American would allow.

Open your eyes. You haven't said s**t to defend your position. All you've done is say how you used the military because you didn't have enough entrepreneurial spirit. Oh and by the way, since you "weren't feeling school", you would have gone in as an officer if you "felt school".

I hate mother f**kers who feel like the world should contribute to them. You think everyone likes school? NO. But some of us suck it up and acomplish our goals. Not take the path of least resistance. Graduated 05 with a bachelors and will have my masters next year. And no construction isn't a "good" job. It's a decent JOB (Just Over Broke). But damn sure ain't a career.

A man is only worth a wage from his neck down.

If you enjoy being a marine, good for you. Everyone should seek their own happiness in life. All I'm saying, is that since its conception, this country has been at war with private interests. The fact that the Federal Reserve is a private bank, yet still dictates interest rates, the fact that pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies contribute to writing health insurance law, the fact that NObama has spent more in his first 3 months in office than Bush spent on the entire Iraq war. The fact that NObama said he'd bring troops home in 6 months, and now it's maybe 2-3 years, and Colorado just sent it's biggest deployment of marines out since WWII (450 soldiers to Iraq).

All I'm sayin, is NObama is one slick dude. He has all this great rhetoric and gets everybody all happy and supportive, but then doesn't follow through and people still don't refuse to expose it. There is nothing that Obama has done that you can say has been good for this country. I mean actually done, not talked about, not gave speaches about. ACTUALLY DONE!!

If you're truly an objective observer you'll watch this. Yea it's a documentary that comes from one point of view, but there's no denying the facts. You ask where all this NAU and NWO talk comes from, there's actually cSpan video footage of gov't officials talking about it. All collected for you in one place.
You would HAVE NOT been saying the same thing about McCain, he would not have drafted an $800 Billion dollar stimulus bill, like most other republicans, he would have tried to fix the economy through tax cuts( wow, what a f**kin' moron)

Maybe he did spend as much money as Bush in Iraq. The thing is, the money Obama spent is going to be used for years to come to create jobs, extend unemployment, buy toxic a.ssets of banks, straighten out the housing crisis..in other words - try an pull us out of this mess..and what does Bush have to show for the over a trillion spent in Iraq...OK.

By the way, not enough entrepreneurial spirit?? Feels like the world should contribute to him?? Your an a*****e. He went overseas to defend this country, one of the most self-less things a person can ever do. You can't tell any man s**t they can't do. Without a doubt its harder going through marine training and combat in another country than studying for school...

Obama has Acutually done a few good things. 1. Taxed tobacco to create more health care for children. 2. Ended ban on stem-cell research. 3. Decreased my taxes. (Notice more money in each paycheck, and it will add up to a decent amount by the end of the year.) I'm not going to defend his campaign statements that he would bring home troops earlier. I disagree with that, your right. But I CAN understand it. I wish he would bring them home today.

Your paranoid about the government bro. Calm down. Deregulation brought the economy to a halt. Government intervention was NEEDED. I'm not for huge government either but this s**t is crazy and the economy isn't gonna straighten itself out quick enough for a lot of people.
 9 years ago '04        #122
M I 
space
space
space
$446 | Props total: 137 137
 r a n c i d said:
Clearly you are racist.

The fact you come to the conclusion that the opposition for the man is on the back of a racist-agenda makes YOU racist.

Just for the record too. The dislike for Obama is NOWHERE near the hate Bush got.

I'm not even going to speak on anything you said. You blatantly know NOTHING about the man you're defending. Conspiracies, lol.

Obama can get away with stuff that Bush was critiscised for. It's the exact opposite of the way you paint it.

Example.

Bush talks s**t to Iran, the whole world slanders Bush... Bush is a c*nt.

Obama talks s**t to Iran, "Oh, well, it's Obama, he's not a warmongerer, he must have a point"... Obama is right.

That's how the general public view it. That's why the smart people who follow politics are worried by Obama. Because of people like YOU. He has you so entranced that he could turn around and invade f**king Syria tomorrow and you'd all support him. And you would. That's the problem.

Bush NEVER had that power. He was kept in line(in context) by critisiscm. There is nothing to keep Obama in line. He can do no wrong. He could nuke the middle east and people would still be hanging from his d**k like testicular cancer.

What you fail to understand is that the majority of people in the world against Obama are actually lefties. Hardcore liberals. Far from the racist republicans you paint them as.

IF anything i view you, as an Obama supporter, as being centre-right. I view you the same way i view McCain and Hillary supporters.

I'm the democratic left-wing guy. Not you. You're right-wing... You're just too dumb to see it.:agreement6:
Who said I'm an Obama supporter? Why are you insulting me when this wasn't directed at you? Honestly I find it funny that I stated my OPINIONS and instead of you saying, well this is what I see wrong with your statements, you trying to blast me. I never said everyone is racist, I strictly said Obama is criticized more then any other president and I don't think it would happen if he was white. That's not a fact it's my opinion and if you want to change it, come at me with intelligent counter points not insults, because you ain't ever going to meet me in real life, and if you did, I live in Newark, New Jersey homey, come see me because I guarantee you'd never see another f**kin thing in your life. I'm a grown damn man so address me as such.

If you consider what Bush got criticism then he got off easy because if Will Ferrell spoofs and late night talk shows jokes is constant criticism then ya'll crazy because outside of that it seemed like most people went out of there way to talk about Bush as little as possible. Dude got criticized for 9/11 and Hurricane Katrina and he dropped the ball on those clearly and got out with little to no backlash outside of people being mad for a month. Outside of that he did alot of s**t that the general public was not aware of which is crazy considering how much s**t he f**ked up on. Usually that's when people pay attention more.

Every single thing Obama does is met with just as much criticism as support so please don't sit here selling me this bulls**t you trying to sell me. Count how many people in this thread ALONE are defending Obama and criticizing him, I bet that number will be awfully close, and the internet just represents the different faces of society.

There is alot that can keep Obama in check. Dude wasn't even to say "I bowled a score that wouldn't of won the special olympics" without being forced to apologize a day later. Same thing with the Regan comment. People criticized him alot for talking to Venezuela president. n*ggas had sites up about him being the anti-christ. Other people are saying he's spear-heading the NWO. Like seriously, you honestly going to tell me this man is free to do whatever he wants?

This n*gga has a press conference damn near every single day to alert the public about what he's doing, what he's trying to accomplish by doing it, and where he hopes to be with it. I'm not saying I agree with alot of things he do, that's every president. I just don't understand where ya'll getting some of this from. He has a free pass to do whatever he wants? n*gga please.

I personally feel like what's happening in America now is the majority is starting to feel like a minority when in reality, s**t ain't change at all. This is just another president and everyone is treating him as such EXCEPT for a large portion of America who for some reason thinks he's getting special privileges and want to yell and scream about it.

Ya'll just make no sense. You say Bush talked s**t to Iran and people got mad but Obama did it and people applauded. No they didn't. They just noticed he didn't just talk s**t. He made a firm stance, while also trying to be diplomatic and opening new levels of communication between countries that could possibly help us out with this situation that may have considered us enemies before. I've noticed that I've seen the US opening new channels of communication between other nations. I've noticed that other nations seem to be slowly giving him and us a chance, and stepping away from their firm anti-American views. Not saying, s**t won't fall apart. But he's doing things differently then Bush so you can't compare how people react to him. I'll wait til he fails to start going at him, you know like they did for Bush. Bush stole an entire election and he didn't see heavy criticism until after his mishandling of the war. Like people say Bush got all this s**t and criticism and everyone s**tted on him BUT HE GOT ELECTED TO TWO TERMS. So honestly, I don't want to hear that, because his criticism was not that bad. Clinton almost got impeached for getting head. This n*gga made mistakes that probably cost alot of lives and we elected him again.... Obama ain't done either but I hear way more people criticizing Obama, not advertising him to be this great guy. At the most you see people defend him because of the constant criticism. I don't even know how I feel about his presidency yet truthfully, I just know I feel this criticism is extreme for a 3 month president.

Ya'll wait until NOW to start screaming about how much power the government has when Bush has been changing laws and doing what he pleases for 2 terms with little to no resistance outside of Iraq and Katrina. Which people waited til AFTER the fact for anyway... I'm just saying ya'll basically blaming Obama for being in a position which was already set up. He's the president, not the king. He has way less power then ya'll believe.

Last edited by M I; 04-21-2009 at 01:28 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #123
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 M I said:
I'm sorry but this s**t is ridiculous to me. The hate for Obama is different then I've ever seen for any US president. I'm sorry but people even waited Bush out patiently when we probably should've rioted. Yet Obama gets elected and he's bashed by people who hate his policies. He's bashed by anyone who's remotely Republican. He's bashed by people screaming out all sorts of conspiracy theories. Seriously?

I'm sorry, but this s**t is just a little odd to me. I just really don't think this would be happening if he was a white president. Like you remember all those 9/11 conspiracies? These n*ggas are going ten times harder at Obama. That alone is crazy to me.

Honestly I just don't understand the conspiracy theories. Truthfully, I'm not even saying that I couldn't see the government being able to do something on a grand scale like that. I'm just saying, to me you have no proof so you're just throwing it out there. Yet, all these people who believe in that expect us to or look at us as blind if we don't. I'm sorry but I just don't see any proof outside of people who write books or online sites. So f**k it, let him try, and f**k him if he suceeds. Guilty until you do it, basically. Under that token I should be more worried about the supplies of nukes that this NWO already has under it's control anyway. These same nukes which have existed in this world for going on 3 quarters of a century now. It's like people want to turn a blind eye to the reality of the world and shine light on one "possible" situation that could arise by the wrong people coming into power.

At the end of the day, all I'm saying is treat the man like we've treated EVERY US president. Let him f**k up before we just constantly bash him. Because if all the reason you have to criticize a man this hard is conspiracy theories, then honestly you look stupid. Especially considering you're getting most of your information from the internet, another government controlled media outlet. Honestly even if this behind the scenes NWO did exist, I see it like this. They got more then enough power to control the internet, so if they allowing ya'll to "expose" them through this little "cult fad" that probably means everyone to late to be able to do s**t about it anyways.

So stop crying, live your life, let this man be a f**king president for better or worse, and let what happens happens. But at least treat this man like we've treated every US president. America says it's different and learned from it's mistakes, well while ya'll keep telling us that, there is an entire section of America that finds it ironic that this president is being attacked from all sorts of angles on a level previous American presidents have not. Especially this early into the presidency.

I'm not saying he can't be criticized, but this is ridiculous.
1. Critics of Obama and conspiracy theorists aren't necessarily synonymous

2. You're a fool to believe this wouldn't be happening if he was white.

3. Wait until he f**ks up? HE ALREADY HAS! A big problem with economy is too much government spending and the FED creating too much easy credit.........so what does Obama do? Did he encourage savings? Did he encourage fiscal and monetary responsibility? NO! He just proceeded to spend hundreds of billions of dollars.

And how many a*****es does he have to put in his administration and cabinet before you guys will wake up?
 9 years ago '05        #124
hustlerz dream 
space
space
$1,035 | Props total: 8 8
dude its alll bulls**t trust me we have alot of damn money this just has to happen every now and then its how f**ken USA was build dont beleave everything u hear trust me USA has control of everything and this they wanted to cut from there pockets a lil they can bring it to normal over night

HISTORY REPEAT IT SELF

we will be back to normal soon jobs i say will be back to normal by end of 2009
 9 years ago '04        #125
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
everyone needs to stop blaming the government for s**t.
if your buying rims for a car.. and you can't pay off ur crib.. ur wrong.
if your complaining about taxes but spend $400 on clubbing every weekend, ur wrong.

If you were broke before the recession.. don't complain about being broke now.
If you have never traveled the world, don't complain about living standards in the USA.

It can go on forever.. but lastly.

If your bloggin all day about how our government sucks, GET THE f**k OFFLINE AND GO MAKE A CHANGE. Go volunteer at a nursing home or something.. better the community instead of b***hing about troops in Iraq (that for the most part WANT to be there).

Thank you.
 8 years ago '04        #126
LilEscobar 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 224 224
 LitO said:
everyone needs to stop blaming the government for s**t.
if your buying rims for a car.. and you can't pay off ur crib.. ur wrong.
if your complaining about taxes but spend $400 on clubbing every weekend, ur wrong.

If you were broke before the recession.. don't complain about being broke now.
If you have never traveled the world, don't complain about living standards in the USA.

It can go on forever.. but lastly.

If your bloggin all day about how our government sucks, GET THE f**k OFFLINE AND GO MAKE A CHANGE. Go volunteer at a nursing home or something.. better the community instead of b***hing about troops in Iraq (that for the most part WANT to be there).

Thank you.

Exactly.... All these muhf**kas do is get on a hip hop forum and argue with other people.. Instead of complaining on the internet get out and do something... Repeatedly stating how s**t is so bad and how Obama is f**kin up on the internet is pointless
 8 years ago '05        #127
_Player2 208 heat pts208
space
space
$13,407 | Props total: 9256 9256
 jasonsam21 said:

“It is simply not sustainable to have a 21st century financial system that is governed by 20th century rules and regulations that allowed the recklessness of a few to threaten the entire economy. It is not sustainable to have an economy where in one year, 40% of our corporate profits came from a financial sector that was based too much on inflated home prices, maxed out credit cards, overleveraged banks and overvalued a.ssets; or an economy where the incomes of the top 1% have skyrocketed while the typical working household has seen their income decline by nearly $2,000,” stated the President.

Which means new rules and regulations, meaning more taxes and more money coming out of our pockets.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy