Apr 14 - President Obama: “We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand.”

most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #81
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Oh.. and your still a crop circle searchin dweeb.
With ten satellites that 'track aliens' on your roof. You probably don't go out because your paranoid about the CIA coming to arrest you for knowing 'the truth' about the NWO.
 04-16-2009, 09:42 AM         #82
Loose Cannon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
lmao yall wildin.

9 years ago '04        #83
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 LitO said:

This NWO s**t been around forever... since the sixties. Nothing has happened.
Your a weirdo kid. Oh, and i'm definately not brainwashed.

Marines make history, ya'll go to college and learn about it... f**kah.

are you serous man? you say nwo been around forever and you limit that to the 1960's?

then to top it off history is made by marines? I respect the marines but they are basically tools to be used by an elite class. They don't have any real decision as to what they do. They are property.
 9 years ago '07        #84
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 $h0wtym3 said:

Dont defend the MAN, look at his ACTIONS. None of you even attempt to defend his policies, which is why you are labeled as groupies.

People like y'all make it easy for Obama to f**k us over on a daily basis and get away with it

I dont mean to be an a*****e but im calling it like i see it
You right, me not saying why he isn't in the Illiminati means I'm his groupie.
 04-16-2009, 11:10 AM         #85
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
If you don't like America, leave. It's real simple.
If you think we're not well-off here in the States, travel some... and that will change your perspective.

This NWO s**t been around forever... since the sixties. Nothing has happened.
Your a weirdo kid. Oh, and i'm definately not brainwashed.

Marines make history, ya'll go to college and learn about it... f**kah.
classic brainwashed statement.
 04-16-2009, 11:13 AM         #86
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
yea, I'm the corny one.

thanks for the hate too btw
very original, "eddie". how many times have you used that one? i can remember at least 3. really, is that all you have? no wonder people think youre an obama groupie.

and yes youre the corny one. your avatar is eddie winslow and your screen name is eddie... i smell i man crush.

ima start calling you scarecrow.

as for the hate, youre welcome. id punch you in your teeth but that just isnt possible over the internet.

Last edited by ill800; 04-16-2009 at 11:18 AM..
 04-16-2009, 11:17 AM         #87
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Oh.. and your still a crop circle searchin dweeb.
With ten satellites that 'track aliens' on your roof. You probably don't go out because your paranoid about the CIA coming to arrest you for knowing 'the truth' about the NWO.
lol, im actually headed over to the westside.

and no, as i stated before im not into that nonsense. continue spewing absolute garbage because you have nothing else to say.

and your marine infatuation is laughable. but youre not brainwashed...:laughing9:
 9 years ago '07        #88
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
very original, "eddie". how many times have you used that one? i can remember at least 3. really, is that all you have? no wonder people think youre an obama groupie.

and yes youre the corny one. your avatar is eddie winslow and your screen name is eddie... i smell i man crush.

ima start calling you scarecrow.

as for the hate, youre welcome. id punch you in your teeth but that just isnt possible over the internet.
Yo, I guarantee I never said that to you, cuz I guarantee I rarely acknowledge you. And what's the purpose of the tough act? I know you are not a g, so why say stupid things like that? the "Body whatever murdaland" part gives that away, trust me.
 9 years ago '08        #89
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 Scribbler said:

But what I don't agree with is how he has been handling the situation so far for the most part. I don't agree with nearly $800 billion dollars from God-knows-where given to God-knows-who to do God-knows-what. Can't agree with photo-ops, late night TV interviews and dog shopping when that time could be better spent getting your hands dirty and trying to fix this damned economy.

People that used to be on top of the world, making bank and feeding their familes, are now unemployed and living with their parents. Folks that DO have jobs are scared to death that tomorrow they will wake up and WON'T have jobs. Wages are going down but cost of living keeps going up. Hell, I've even heard stories about illegal immigrants that are thinking about going BACK to their homelands because they don't have money to send back to their families.
The funny thing about both of these paragraphs is that they contradict each other, in a way.

The outrage on the bail out is that these companies shouldn't receive any aide. But if that happens, then it will start a chain reaction of business hitting the dust and continuing what you explained on your second paragraph. Most Conservatives like to stick to the old economic belief that a new business will come in and take the place of the failed business. Yeah, I'm all good with that because they learn from others mistakes. But in an established economy like the US, can we really afford to hit rock bottom? Can we afford to see more people lose their jobs only to hope that new business will sky rocket and create new jobs for the unemployed? The percentage of failed businesses is pretty high (someone look up the #, please).

Anyways, I'm on the fence with Obama. Nothing more annoying than groupies that think everything he's doing is golden. But there's nothing more pathetic then someone wanting him to fail. Especially of those living in this country It's just the nature of having an opposite.

I'll wait after 4 years to judge his performance.
 04-16-2009, 01:36 PM         #90
currybai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't know why people still like Obama. He is just a new face, tahts it. Still a puppet to his masters, thats all. As for the economy, there will be a new currency. Hyperinflation first, wipe our middle class savings, redistribute wealth to the wealthy, property value goes down, rich buys these properties, rent them out to the sheeps, new currency sets in, property value goes back up, rinse repeat, go to other countries for cheap labor, globalization, false attacks, god this is getting boring!!!! Its been like this since ROME for god sakes. wake up its history
 9 years ago '05        #91
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1193 1193
folk still crying and b***hing.....you live you die. close thread.
 04-16-2009, 02:04 PM         #92
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
You right, me not saying why he isn't in the Illiminati means I'm his groupie.
No, you not even attempting to defend his policies makes you his groupie.

What the hell does the illuminati have to do with anything I said
 9 years ago '07        #93
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 $h0wtym3 said:
No, you not even attempting to defend his policies makes you his groupie.

What the hell does the illuminati have to do with anything I said
the op posted an article about the economy potentially getting better and then there were 300000 posts about how he is a conartist/slickster etc. no discussion of policies, and the Illuminatti was brought up.
 9 years ago '07        #94
GP-Thug 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
good sanitation reading
 04-16-2009, 04:09 PM         #95
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
Yo, I guarantee I never said that to you, cuz I guarantee I rarely acknowledge you. And what's the purpose of the tough act? I know you are not a g, so why say stupid things like that? the "Body whatever murdaland" part gives that away, trust me.
yo! i guarantee you did say it before in the KC and the BXSC you corny motherf**ker. you sure acknowledge me enough that i remember your b***h a.ss. and where did i claim to be a "G" you f**king homos3xual? i dont have to be a "g" to smack you around like the little b***h that you are. ive been over this before with you c*nt.

you know nothing about my city so you wouldnt understand what bodymore murdaland means in terms of baltimore hip hop and the drug game in general. it is the nickname of my city because people get merked every f**king day for absolutely nothing. bring your soft p***y a.ss up from hillbilly inbred central and walk around my city for a little while. until then, stfu.

Last edited by ill800; 04-16-2009 at 04:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #96
LitO 
space
space
 ill800 said:
lol, im actually headed over to the westside.

and no, as i stated before im not into that nonsense. continue spewing absolute garbage because you have nothing else to say.

and your marine infatuation is laughable. but youre not brainwashed...:laughing9:
You were probably one of the cornballs that said Y2K was forreal. Do you think the world is gonna end in 2012? Do you think USA, Canada, and Mexico will be one Mega-Country? Do you think the world will have one currency?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these... your foolish.
 9 years ago '04        #97
LitO 
space
space
 ill800 said:
classic brainwashed statement.
Dogg.. I wasn't in the military when 9/11 happened. I wasn't brainwashed, but I was patriotic.
It's crazy how Americans only throw up American flags, and come together when something crazy happens. After 9/11 everyone came together... flags everywhere.

Then they just go back to being the ungrateful f**ks, that YOU represent.
Like I said before, travel....... and you will humble yo a.ss down.
 04-16-2009, 08:51 PM         #98
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Dogg.. I wasn't in the military when 9/11 happened. I wasn't brainwashed, but I was patriotic.
It's crazy how Americans only throw up American flags, and come together when something crazy happens. After 9/11 everyone came together... flags everywhere.

Then they just go back to being the ungrateful f**ks, that YOU represent.
Like I said before, travel....... and you will humble yo a.ss down.
another typical brainwashed statement from a marine.

and who the f**k said anything about 9/11?

you dont even know what youre talking about. you dont even know what a real patriot is.

but once again this is the standard military response to anything that is said negatively about the united states.

Last edited by ill800; 04-16-2009 at 09:02 PM..
 04-16-2009, 08:55 PM         #99
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
You were probably one of the cornballs that said Y2K was forreal. Do you think the world is gonna end in 2012? Do you think USA, Canada, and Mexico will be one Mega-Country? Do you think the world will have one currency?

If you answered 'yes' to any of these... your foolish.
if you joined the marines, then you are the real fool.

and if you dont think a one world currency is possible or a north american union then you havent been following news at all. but i would expect nothing less from a smug arrogant little c*cksucker like you.
 9 years ago '07        #100
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
 ill800 said:
yo! i guarantee you did say it before in the KC and the BXSC you corny motherf**ker. you sure acknowledge me enough that i remember your b***h a.ss. and where did i claim to be a "G" you f**king homos3xual? i dont have to be a "g" to smack you around like the little b***h that you are. ive been over this before with you c*nt.

you know nothing about my city so you wouldnt understand what bodymore murdaland means in terms of baltimore hip hop and the drug game in general. it is the nickname of my city because people get merked every f**king day for absolutely nothing. bring your soft p***y a.ss up from hillbilly inbred central and walk around my city for a little while. until then, stfu.
And you talk as if I don't go to Baltimore? Its so funny though, I'm imagining you gettin hype at your computer.

and hillbilly inbred seems as if you got east va confused with west va. and by east va I mean hampton roads.

Do you even live in Baltimore? we can exchange numbers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy