Apr 14 - President Obama: “We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand.”

most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
128 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 13 - Study: Women rate the strongest men as the most attractive
51 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 05:51 PM         #61
Scribbler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First off, I voted for Obama. So anything I say here is from an objective perspective.

I am the kind of person that likes to use logic when making decisions, especially when it's a decision that's going to greatly impact my life. Ideology and strong emotional conviction either play a minimal role or they take a back seat completely in that kind of decision-making. If I know that the decision is a good one and I am absolutely sure that it will benefit me in the long run, I will take that choice, make plans around it and follow them accordingly. If there is no positive conclusion, I decide on alternatives that seem equally logical.

This is my point....

Turning your back on a situation when all signs are indicating there is going to be a massive problem in the future doesn't solve the problem. (That would be Bush.)

Shoveling gross amounts of resources to those causing the problem while taking them on their word that they won't squander those resources...again...doesn't solve the problem. (That would be Obama.)

In fairness, I have to concede the fact that Obama has only been in office since January. Bush came up to him, both arms full of banged-up executive baggage, dropped it in Obama's hands and dipped like "NO TAKESIE BACKSIES!!!! " He has to play the game with the hands he was dealt and he has to do what he deems necessary to fix every situation, even the ones that probably can't be solved easily or completely.

But what I don't agree with is how he has been handling the situation so far for the most part. I don't agree with nearly $800 billion dollars from God-knows-where given to God-knows-who to do God-knows-what. Can't agree with photo-ops, late night TV interviews and dog shopping when that time could be better spent getting your hands dirty and trying to fix this damned economy.

People that used to be on top of the world, making bank and feeding their familes, are now unemployed and living with their parents. Folks that DO have jobs are scared to death that tomorrow they will wake up and WON'T have jobs. Wages are going down but cost of living keeps going up. Hell, I've even heard stories about illegal immigrants that are thinking about going BACK to their homelands because they don't have money to send back to their families.

When Obama got elected, I was hype about it. "Yeah, change has come. No more politics as usual. Things are about to start looking up for this country." I had confidence in all of his well-organized and verbose strategies and plans. And one of the first things he does is break his own campaign platform about "more transparency" in the way government is run by signing a one-thousand page piece of legislation, that no one read, at some really random time of day and not letting be "transparent" until a few days later. And it's a piece of legislation that STILL can't seem to get right.

And I want to give Obama the benefit of a doubt. He's still relatively new to this and it's too early to gauge what kind of president he will be right now. He wanted to take the reins and hit the ground running, but instead ended up hitting the ground stumbling, rolling, tripping, slipping and sliding face first down the side of an erupting volcano, fresh magma nipping at the soles of his feet the whole way down. I can't help but feel like it would have been best to ease himself into the executive role, examine all of the problems before him, focus on the priorities and then proceed to do his duties as commander-in-chief, while simply using logic, not ideology or strong emotional conviction, to guide him.
 9 years ago '08        #62
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4834 4834
 buFF3mo said:
I have to agree with Rancid on this one... Obama supporters have nothing to say... and when you bring up the Bilderberg group, they are dumb founded. HQ: The Obama Deception... The people who made that film are real Americans. The rest of you are waste. Almost like this post because never could another persons opinion matter to the almighty American... never mind the sheep. Obama is just a face... nothing more.

H.O.P.E.

Hello Oblivion Please Exist
What a terrible acronym...
 04-15-2009, 06:17 PM         #63
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I don't know why there would be any hate. This guy is trying. There are no guarantees here. I find it sad that the moment this country is on a tightrope, we hire a black president to fix it. That way, we'll blame the country's downfall on a black dude. Anyone else feel me here?
"They" the guys that run the show wanted Obama in there.

The Obama Deception. Watch it.
 9 years ago '04        #64
GoldynChyld421 
space
space
space
$7,954 | Props total: 707 707
I f**ks wit Obama...

Until he f**ks up, I'll take his word for what he says to be "Real"...
 04-15-2009, 08:04 PM         #65
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol he's such a douchebag and has no f**king clue what he's doing lmao...such a puppet....horrible puppet b***h
 04-15-2009, 08:58 PM         #66
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Your definately are. You mad too. Thanks for the hate, proved my point to the T.

Whats your view on crop circles? lmao.
"your definately are"? nice.

me giving you hate proves what? that youre definitely a douche?

crop circles? wow. youre also a complete jerk off as well i see. you should learn the difference between aliens and the new world order you stupid f**k. i could go on for days with definitive proof of the existence of the new world order. maybe you should spend more time learning english instead of making s**t up on the net.

o and i see youre in the core. hahahahaha! completely f**king brainwashed. now your posts make a lot more sense!

Last edited by ill800; 04-15-2009 at 09:06 PM..
 04-15-2009, 09:03 PM         #67
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
rancid c'mon fool. You are telling me I am not smart enough to defend Obama everyday a thread like this has been made. I made it pretty clear in the KC a month ago why I don't waste my time arguing with you all. Who in their right mind would make a rebuttal every single day to the same points? the only reason I responded here was to inform all of the people wasting their time defending him here that they are wasting time. I don't think they realize it yet.
eddie. :rolleyes: every time i see your corny f**king avatar and your dumb a.ss comments i just want to e smack you. your "rebuttals" are weak as f**k because you dont have any knowledge on the subject youre "rebutting".

now continue on being a clown.
 04-15-2009, 09:22 PM         #68
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I guess I should prove why he isn't in the Illuminati.
i can prove it right now. hes half black. hes just another chess piece on the board.

oh and btw, if you really want to know about obama and his agenda, look no further then his mentors, henry kissinger and zbigniew brzezinski. do you read...books? how bout picking up the grand chessboard by zbigniew brzezinski. that might shed some light on this whole new world order thing for ya. but i know you like the warm glow color, and noises so keep listening to everything the idiot box tells you. let newscaster and analysts form the opinions for you instead of thinking for yourself. i know it probably hurts you to use that brain you have but you really should give it a shot.

the media is controlled and you are spoon fed information on a daily basis and you eat that s**t up like its government cheese. you obviously dont understand how politics work and how cash flows, yet you want to defend a man you know nothing about because his skin is the same color as you and hes a good actor/liar.

obviously the economy is f**ked up. but let me tell you a little secret. its been f**ked up for a long a.ss time. they are only now acknowledging it and the media is now beating it into your brain and cramming it down your throat every f**king day all day. they created this problem. destroy and rebuild. order out of chaos. controlled opposition. why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around this concept?

all the things we crazy conspiracy kooks have been talking about for YEARS is now coming to fruition. im not talking about reptilians or some kind of alien agenda. that s**t is absolute nonsense and disinfo. im talking about the elite taking more control over your lives and this world because they think they are entitled to it through natural selection and eugenics. but you guys are so stuck on stupid that you believe its going to be for the better and are ready to give up anything so that mr obama can fix it and you can go back to living in your fantasy worlds.

WAKE THE f**k UP PEOPLE.

Last edited by ill800; 04-15-2009 at 09:25 PM..
 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM         #69
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BobbiJo said:
:applause::applause::applause: Obama is a wonderful President. We are well informed, because he believes we should be. He is very up-front....I like that....Well I voted for this Horse and I will ride him....:agreement6:
And then maybe when ur done u can come ride me
 04-15-2009, 10:04 PM         #70
Butter G 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
i can prove it right now. hes half black. hes just another chess piece on the board.

oh and btw, if you really want to know about obama and his agenda, look no further then his mentors, henry kissinger and zbigniew brzezinski. do you read...books? how bout picking up the grand chessboard by zbigniew brzezinski. that might shed some light on this whole new world order thing for ya. but i know you like the warm glow color, and noises so keep listening to everything the idiot box tells you. let newscaster and analysts form the opinions for you instead of thinking for yourself. i know it probably hurts you to use that brain you have but you really should give it a shot.

the media is controlled and you are spoon fed information on a daily basis and you eat that s**t up like its government cheese. you obviously dont understand how politics work and how cash flows, yet you want to defend a man you know nothing about because his skin is the same color as you and hes a good actor/liar.

obviously the economy is f**ked up. but let me tell you a little secret. its been f**ked up for a long a.ss time. they are only now acknowledging it and the media is now beating it into your brain and cramming it down your throat every f**king day all day. they created this problem. destroy and rebuild. order out of chaos. controlled opposition. why is it so hard for you to wrap your head around this concept?

all the things we crazy conspiracy kooks have been talking about for YEARS is now coming to fruition. im not talking about reptilians or some kind of alien agenda. that s**t is absolute nonsense and disinfo. im talking about the elite taking more control over your lives and this world because they think they are entitled to it through natural selection and eugenics. but you guys are so stuck on stupid that you believe its going to be for the better and are ready to give up anything so that mr obama can fix it and you can go back to living in your fantasy worlds.

WAKE THE f**k UP PEOPLE.
Your an idiot, what makes you think eveything brzezinski and your grand chessboard bulls**t is absolute truth? What's the difference between getting information from a book or television? Books can be just as formulated from opinion and controlled as T.V. Your being spoon fed bulls**t and brainwashed by a book, what, just because you got it from a book its some kind of divine word?
 9 years ago '05        #71
Friday 1 heat pts
space
space
$655 | Props total: 15 15

Repbulican go up and Democrats go down.

Democrats fix it and Republicans f**k it up.

always been that way. i dont see the republican party bouncing back after 8 years of dookie-ness.

things were good in the 90's, not gonna be that way till 2015+

Obama is trying to prime the pump, hope that s**t works.

Last edited by Friday; 04-15-2009 at 10:24 PM..
 04-15-2009, 10:46 PM         #72
tmilli 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Obama will get everything back fine, gotta give him a minute. People gave Bush 8 years, give my boy Obama some time, he will have this country back on top where it should be.
 04-15-2009, 11:56 PM         #73
lyricallySha89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
more NWO propaganda from obamanatti
I agree. :applause:
 04-16-2009, 12:25 AM         #74
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Butter G said:
Your an idiot, what makes you think eveything brzezinski and your grand chessboard bulls**t is absolute truth? What's the difference between getting information from a book or television? Books can be just as formulated from opinion and controlled as T.V. Your being spoon fed bulls**t and brainwashed by a book, what, just because you got it from a book its some kind of divine word?
yea, that was just the one sole book i read and based my entire theory off of it...:rolleyes:

youre the f**king idiot. and a book usually has much more credibility than a f**king tv report on a network or website owned by the same people who are lobbying for certain laws to be passed, silly boy. have you ever heard of sources/references? and there is a s**t ton of evidence besides whats in the f**king books you damn moron.

look into the people obama surrounds himself with and the things they say, write about and believe in. look into the "think tanks" they are involved in and what laws they have lobbied for. look into the groups they belong to; be it fraternity, think tank or secret society. look into what those secret societies/frats/think tanks oaths and agendas are. then look at the positions of power these men hold. this is all just a start into digging up what this s**t is all about.

do you know what one plus one equals? i guess you think it equals eleven or some s**t. just because youre too brain dead and lazy to find this s**t and put it all together doesnt mean others arent. so dont f**king condemn them for trying to let others know how full of s**t your "black" president is and what he really means when he talks about "change" and "a new world order".

Last edited by ill800; 04-16-2009 at 12:27 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #75
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 DJ Geezy said:
This clown is more concerned with his new ugly a.ss dog...
the n*gga works his a.ss off day to day to better our lifes and u b***h becuase he makes time to clear his head and enjoy life. People like you die bitter and alone. Have fun with that.
 9 years ago '04        #76
murdahudawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 969 969
I voted for me, obviously I didn't win!
Theres a bunch of "c*ntS" in this thread.

Where the f**k are the jobs at?
thats' all I want to know?

If anybody is "fixing" anything, where the f**k are the jobs?
fag**ts are spening money but no jobs?
bailouts but no jobs?
bailouts = corporation bonuses = no jobs?

Yea Im a believer alright.

One Big Masquerade
once again step your knowledge game up go Read abook by Howard Zinn come back and tell me, the same dumb s**t your preaching now, "c*nts".
 04-16-2009, 05:35 AM         #77
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmunson318 said:
people who aren't from america have a problem with every american president anyway!
That's because for the large part they've always been c*nts.

Don't act like the world wasn't ready to embrace Obama. People outside of America want you to have a good president more than YOU do!
 9 years ago '07        #78
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
Bodymore, Murdaland
yea, I'm the corny one.

thanks for the hate too btw
 04-16-2009, 07:20 AM         #79
$h0wtym3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I don't know why there would be any hate. This guy is trying. There are no guarantees here. I find it sad that the moment this country is on a tightrope, we hire a black president to fix it. That way, we'll blame the country's downfall on a black dude. Anyone else feel me here?

he's being 100% honest with us. or at least as honest as he can be.

elmonto said:
i dont understand why all of these people want to disrespect the president after 3 months of trying to fix the economy that he inherited when they supported bush for 6 out of 8 years of f*cking everything up to the point it is now.

Eddie.. said:
I don't see why ya'll are trying to defend Obama. All these people in here are gonna do is call you an Obama stan or a sheep in hopes of looking cool. and giving e-high fives and what not.

elmonto said:
f**k them, agreeing with everybody else just cuz they want to fit in

nando said:
Obama has infused a new wave of optimism and priorities in the world and people need to embrace that! It seems like a lot of people voted for him thinking he is going to fail or hoping he is going to fail... He's doing quite well in my eyes.

BobbiJo said:
:applause::applause::applause: Obama is a wonderful President. We are well informed, because he believes we should be. He is very up-front....I like that....Well I voted for this Horse and I will ride him....:agreement6:

Dont defend the MAN, look at his ACTIONS. None of you even attempt to defend his policies, which is why you are labeled as groupies.

People like y'all make it easy for Obama to f**k us over on a daily basis and get away with it

I dont mean to be an a*****e but im calling it like i see it
 9 years ago '04        #80
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 ill800 said:
"your definately are"? nice.

me giving you hate proves what? that youre definitely a douche?

crop circles? wow. youre also a complete jerk off as well i see. you should learn the difference between aliens and the new world order you stupid f**k. i could go on for days with definitive proof of the existence of the new world order. maybe you should spend more time learning english instead of making s**t up on the net.

o and i see youre in the core. hahahahaha! completely f**king brainwashed. now your posts make a lot more sense!
If you don't like America, leave. It's real simple.
If you think we're not well-off here in the States, travel some... and that will change your perspective.

This NWO s**t been around forever... since the sixties. Nothing has happened.
Your a weirdo kid. Oh, and i'm definately not brainwashed.

Marines make history, ya'll go to college and learn about it... f**kah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
57 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago