Apr 14 - President Obama: “We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand.”

most viewed right now
 111
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 80
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 01:46 PM         #41
Arkanjal 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r a n c i d said:
That's the thing though. Like yourself, none of them actually defend Obama. Insulting someone isn't a defense, it's an attack.

And that is what you and the rest of the Obama supporters do. You don't have a defense. It's no good saying you had a defense, used it once and decided you don't want to "repeat" yourself.

You're right with one point though, they are wasting their time.

Coherant knowledgable arguments always trump "hattttters haterrrrssssss, get mad haterssss, mccain f**kboy, haddderrrrrrrrsssssssssss". Which is what most Obama supporters on Boxden use in "defense" of Obama
but to be fair, the Obama haters aren't really saying anything themselves....it's mostly all conspiracy theory.

I can say that through all the news that I've seen, Obama hasn't done anything that I disagree with. But I also think that a few months of a 4 year term isn't anything to base any true opinions off of.
 9 years ago '04        #42
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 Arkanjal said:
but to be fair, the Obama haters aren't really saying anything themselves....it's mostly all conspiracy theory.

I can say that through all the news that I've seen, Obama hasn't done anything that I disagree with. But I also think that a few months of a 4 year term isn't anything to base any true opinions off of.
These 'smart posters' are considering Obama guilty until provem innocent.
They're watching too much youtube, b.
 04-15-2009, 01:52 PM         #43
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Your right in a way, but..... boxden posters ain't saving the economy. Let the man try. He's been in office for 3 months. Let him live for at least a year before considering him a failure. Imagine if boxden was around during the time Martin Luther King Jr. was doing his thing... he would've been eaten alive by you "poster who really see who people for who they are"...... in the long run he did his thing.


Did you like Bush? Tony Blair sure did.....
But they really aren't comparable. That's the point. And you'll never see Obamas flaws and what he's really about until you stop comparing him to people who were out to better society.

The 3 month argument i don't care for. In the same way i didn't care for the 3 week argument. In the future i won't care for the 3 year argument, and in the past i didn't care for the "He isn't even president yet" argument.

You're meant to judge people on their actions and what they do. You don't judge them on potential(what they say they're going to do). Because people talk s**t, if you get deeper into politics you'll learn that.

I can't go too far by listing all of Obamas psychotic, war-mongering, f*g**t friends he hangs about with... Because i doubt you know anything about anyone the man walks alongside.

I'll give you one name, Hillary Clinton. Now you think about what you and everyone else who supported Obama were saying about her. Think about how she was the main political target on Boxden to slander(and rightly so) before Obama won... Now ask yourself why Obama would a.ssosciate himself with such a f**king c*nt. Then ask yourself why EVERYONE else Obama is a.ssosciated with are also c*ntS.

You can judge a man by the company he keeps. And i'll tell you now. Obamas company isn't much better than what Bush had.

The bottom line is this. Obama can do things, say things and go about things in a certain way that most can't. He's basically got a pass. And THAT's dangerous.

I don't by into the "Faith" argument. I'm not a bloody Christian. We've had our Obama in Britain already, he was called Tony Blair. Ran this brilliant campaign about "new labour" and "change", fantastic orator, had Britain convinced the country was going to change for the better good of humanity. The introduction to that story sound similar? The end of the story turned out with him being a political snake c*nt who pulled the wool over the countries eyes and continued running the country like the war mongering right-wing incompetent twats before him.

Obama isn't a failure. Obama is a success. To me he's a c*nt, but a failure? Never that. I've never had expectations of the man to the point where he could technically fail.

To end i think you're naive. To actually believe the type of person Obama says he is, could actually make President if he was the person he claims to be... Pure naivity.

I'm no great conspiracist but get real.
 04-15-2009, 01:54 PM         #44
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Arkanjal said:
but to be fair, the Obama haters aren't really saying anything themselves....it's mostly all conspiracy theory.

I can say that through all the news that I've seen, Obama hasn't done anything that I disagree with. But I also think that a few months of a 4 year term isn't anything to base any true opinions off of.
And i could say the media are pro-war, pro-tyranny, pro-globalisation and you're a c*nt who's been mislead.

I could also provide evidence to support the fact Obama has done plenty to disagree with. Granted you aren't a right-wing war mongerer.
 04-15-2009, 01:55 PM         #45
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
These 'smart posters' are considering Obama guilty until provem innocent.
They're watching too much youtube, b.
No, innocent till proven guilty. But, he's been proven guilty. You just choose to ignore it as you're brainwashed.

Watching too much "News".
 9 years ago '07        #46
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
 r a n c i d said:
That's the thing though. Like yourself, none of them actually defend Obama. Insulting someone isn't a defense, it's an attack.

And that is what you and the rest of the Obama supporters do. You don't have a defense. It's no good saying you had a defense, used it once and decided you don't want to "repeat" yourself.

You're right with one point though, they are wasting their time.

Coherant knowledgable arguments always trump "hattttters haterrrrssssss, get mad haterssss, mccain f**kboy, haddderrrrrrrrsssssssssss". Which is what most Obama supporters on Boxden use in "defense" of Obama
right, because there's sooooooo many valid points within this thread to argue. You're right Rancid. High five you win.
 9 years ago '07        #47
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
I guess I should prove why he isn't in the Illuminati.
 9 years ago '04        #48
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 r a n c i d said:
But they really aren't comparable. That's the point. And you'll never see Obamas flaws and what he's really about until you stop comparing him to people who were out to better society.

The 3 month argument i don't care for. In the same way i didn't care for the 3 week argument. In the future i won't care for the 3 year argument, and in the past i didn't care for the "He isn't even president yet" argument.

You're meant to judge people on their actions and what they do. You don't judge them on potential(what they say they're going to do). Because people talk s**t, if you get deeper into politics you'll learn that.

I can't go too far by listing all of Obamas psychotic, war-mongering, f*g**t friends he hangs about with... Because i doubt you know anything about anyone the man walks alongside.

I'll give you one name, Hillary Clinton. Now you think about what you and everyone else who supported Obama were saying about her. Think about how she was the main political target on Boxden to slander(and rightly so) before Obama won... Now ask yourself why Obama would a.ssosciate himself with such a f**king c*nt. Then ask yourself why EVERYONE else Obama is a.ssosciated with are also c*ntS.

You can judge a man by the company he keeps. And i'll tell you now. Obamas company isn't much better than what Bush had.

The bottom line is this. Obama can do things, say things and go about things in a certain way that most can't. He's basically got a pass. And THAT's dangerous.

I don't by into the "Faith" argument. I'm not a bloody Christian. We've had our Obama in Britain already, he was called Tony Blair. Ran this brilliant campaign about "new labour" and "change", fantastic orator, had Britain convinced the country was going to change for the better good of humanity. The introduction to that story sound similar? The end of the story turned out with him being a political snake c*nt who pulled the wool over the countries eyes and continued running the country like the war mongering right-wing incompetent twats before him.

Obama isn't a failure. Obama is a success. To me he's a c*nt, but a failure? Never that. I've never had expectations of the man to the point where he could technically fail.

To end i think you're naive. To actually believe the type of person Obama says he is, could actually make President if he was the person he claims to be... Pure naivity.

I'm no great conspiracist but get real.
I feel you. You always do sound like you know what your talking about..
Your explaining the bigger picture I guess. I'm looking at it in small pieces... like the war. I'm in the Marine Corps and have been to Iraq. Never got a shoe thrown at me... the kids liked us, the villages we went to embraced us. I've been to Indonesia for humanitarian purposes after the tsnunami... people live terrible over there... so i'll never complain about what we have over here... about our president.. never.

The media is making it seem like we're terrible. It's not so. People complain about the recession and taxes but everyday I see people driving outrageous cars. Still going to fast food spots. It's not the Presidents fault. He didn't buy anyone a crib they couldnt afford. He didn't mess up anyones investment portfolio. And so on......
 04-15-2009, 02:09 PM         #49
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
right, because there's sooooooo many valid points within this thread to argue. You're right Rancid. High five you win.
I'm speaking in general terms. There isn't much to argue in this thread at all, apart from maybe the last long post i made.

But i see you in alot of threads repeating the same stale "har har, look at the conspiracists" posts, without adding anything of worth to the thread. And it's sad.
 04-15-2009, 02:10 PM         #50
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
I guess I should prove why he isn't in the Illuminati.
See, point proven.

I'm trying to engage in a proper debate, what do you do? Come at me with some immature rhetoric bollocks about conspiracies that have no relevance to what's being discussed.

It makes you look stupid to any unbiased reader.
 9 years ago '07        #51
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,088 | Props total: 1527 1527
How are you engaging in a debate simply by asking me why I don't debate?

You take being wrong well, no?
 04-15-2009, 02:34 PM         #52
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
I feel you. You always do sound like you know what your talking about..
Your explaining the bigger picture I guess. I'm looking at it in small pieces... like the war. I'm in the Marine Corps and have been to Iraq. Never got a shoe thrown at me... the kids liked us, the villages we went to embraced us. I've been to Indonesia for humanitarian purposes after the tsnunami... people live terrible over there... so i'll never complain about what we have over here... about our president.. never.

The media is making it seem like we're terrible. It's not so. People complain about the recession and taxes but everyday I see people driving outrageous cars. Still going to fast food spots. It's not the Presidents fault. He didn't buy anyone a crib they couldnt afford. He didn't mess up anyones investment portfolio. And so on......
Well i'm not saying he's to blame, there was a big problem before he got there.

But i don't think he's half doing as much to fix it as people think he is. There's alot of government and media cooperation going on. They're stringing us along.

To me he seems to be doing the exact same as what the British government is doing. Allowing everything to crash so he can say "Silly you, here, let me help you pick up the pieces... and by the way, i just nationalised all your businesses, they're now government property... Thanks"

That's what the government are doing. These bailouts and s**t are a joke. It's like putting coins into a slot machine type of thing. You'll "win" eventually. But have you really won? I mean you only have to look, it's been about a year and look at the number of bailouts countries all across the world have been doing.

Have any of them fixed the problem? No.

So it's like "bailout", "bailout", "new 53639 trillion bailout", "bailout"... Then one day, a few years down the line(could be longer), people will say "thank f**k that is over". And the government will credit themselfs with fixing the situation.:agreement6:

There's a name for that type of trickery but i can't remember. Basically they're going to throw money around on some shifty s**t for years, talking about new bailout this and bailout that. Then when NATURaLLY the financial section heals ITSELF(temporarily of course), the government can stand up and say "WE DID IT! THE BAILOUTS WORKED":laughing9:

The sad part is, people will believe it!

But really when i attack Obama it's on many foreign policy issues. Which we probably don't agree on, as you're in the Marine corps so i'm going to a.ssume you're pretty Anti-middle east, anti-iran, anti-russia... pro-israel etc



Watch that. It's a fantastic short introduction to the reality of politics, or politricks, as i like to call it. This many is no conspiracy theorist, well respected, well known in the British political landscape. And rest a.ssured, the whole "Democratic-Republican" s**t in America is mainly an illusion too. They create sides to force us into the thinking of "good vs bad" "lesser of two evils"... Because if they didn't have these two supposed(keyword) opposites, people would say "hang on a minute, everyone running for presidency is a c*nt". It's like a sports game. Pick your team mentality. And then people follow their team through better or worse.

When players on your team are involved in a drug or r*pe scandal, you don't stop supporting them. When you can see they're void of the passion for the team that you expect them to have, you still support them. Infact that can do no wrong.

So it's a tribe mentality. Republican Vs Democracy. A false choice.

However. with that said. Republicans are still the biggest c*nts alive and you get +5 points for being a Democrat

Rant over anyway, thread hijacked
 04-15-2009, 02:36 PM         #53
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
How are you engaging in a debate simply by asking me why I don't debate?

You take being wrong well, no?
Well, we acknowledged that little was said in this thread to debate(it's false, if i can find points to argue you can). So i left it to me speaking as a whole on you.

If you want to be a c*nt about it and play the Mr "I dont know what the f**k is going on" then can i refer you to the two pretty f**king long posts i made in response to LitO.

As an Obama fan you can't find any points to argue against what i said? Speaks volumes
 9 years ago '04        #54
LitO 
space
avatar space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
Good post

[/RIGHT]
 r a n c i d said:
But really when i attack Obama it's on many foreign policy issues. Which we probably don't agree on, as you're in the Marine corps so i'm going to a.ssume you're pretty Anti-middle east, anti-iran, anti-russia... pro-israel etc
I'd be down to take some heads off in Isreal too, don't get it twisted. :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #55
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
avatar space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 allabout$ said:
I don't know why there would be any hate. This guy is trying. There are no guarantees here. I find it sad that the moment this country is on a tightrope, we hire a black president to fix it. That way, we'll blame the country's downfall on a black dude. Anyone else feel me here?

It's still only april. It's only been 3 months. Things are looking somewhat alright. Let's just hope for the best. stop hating. support. it's not like he is being a dishonest douchebag like bush. he's being 100% honest with us. or at least as honest as he can be.
Just shutup with that s**t. Don't you thikn you're jumping the gun a bit? How is it sad that we picked Obama? what would be sad is if we picked McSame and his nurse to try to get us out of this mess.
 9 years ago '04        #56
DjInfamous804 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,536 | Props total: 62 62
Well its true...can't rebuild the economy on the pile of sand...everything Obama said is true.Just the common sense of people think HE can change it in the few months he's been in office..with his administration.Can't blame them for what those b4 him contributed for 8 years...puttin the country in a hole....media and half the dummys that were in b4 him is who I blame...
 04-15-2009, 03:46 PM         #57
BobbiJo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::applause::applause:
 nando said:
I completely agree with you 100%. People keep criticizing him, blaming him for the recession, questioning his tactics, but the man is giving the country and the world what's been missing for such a long time: Hope!. The man has already done more in 3 months than Bush did in 8 years! That's sad on Bush's part. Obama has infused a new wave of optimism and priorities in the world and people need to embrace that! It seems like a lot of people voted for him thinking he is going to fail or hoping he is going to fail. Remember, the man inherited the biggest financial mess since the Depression. He's dealing with more than any of the past 5 presidents! He's doing quite well in my eyes.
Obama is a wonderful President. We are well informed, because he believes we should be. He is very up-front....I like that....Well I voted for this Horse and I will ride him....:agreement6:
 04-15-2009, 03:50 PM         #58
buFF3mo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have to agree with Rancid on this one... Obama supporters have nothing to say... and when you bring up the Bilderberg group, they are dumb founded. HQ: The Obama Deception... The people who made that film are real Americans. The rest of you are waste. Almost like this post because never could another persons opinion matter to the almighty American... never mind the sheep. Obama is just a face... nothing more.

H.O.P.E.

Hello Oblivion Please Exist
 9 years ago '04        #59
ddash 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$22,975 | Props total: 3473 3473
^^^^^^
So why blame him then
 9 years ago '05        #60
dmunson318 
space
avatar space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 r a n c i d said:
Does anyone see the notable differences here though.

While most people who see Obama for what he is use their posts to critiscise Obama. Those in favour of Obama, who aren't able, because they don't have the mental capability to do so... ALWAYS resort to cracking jokes and attacking the posters critiscising Obama. Rather than put forward any actual valid argument in defense of Obama.

It's typical of what a loser does. It's conceding 101. Comparable to telling someone their views offend you because you can't come up with an actual rebuttle.

And incase you missed it, i'm talking directly to you. I see you in every Obama thread attacking those who question YOUR leader. Yet never giving any counter argument or valid input in debates. Just steadily trying to make jokes and attack those attacking Obama.

You can't even defend the man. You have to attack those who question him. That says alot.

E-high fives all around:lachen001:
people who aren't from america have a problem with every american president anyway!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 41
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 5
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy