Apr 14 - President Obama: “We cannot rebuild this economy on the same pile of sand.”

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-15-2009, 08:21 AM         #21
mastakillah21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 allabout$ said:
I don't know why there would be any hate. This guy is trying. There are no guarantees here. I find it sad that the moment this country is on a tightrope, we hire a black president to fix it. That way, we'll blame the country's downfall on a black dude. Anyone else feel me here?

It's still only april. It's only been 3 months. Things are looking somewhat alright. Let's just hope for the best. stop hating. support. it's not like he is being a dishonest douchebag like bush. he's being 100% honest with us. or at least as honest as he can be.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha sure buddy
 04-15-2009, 08:23 AM         #22
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mastakillah21 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahaha sure buddy
:lachen001::lachen001:
 9 years ago '08        #23
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,548 | Props total: 17183 17183
 allabout$ said:
I don't know why there would be any hate. This guy is trying. There are no guarantees here. I find it sad that the moment this country is on a tightrope, we hire a black president to fix it. That way, we'll blame the country's downfall on a black dude. Anyone else feel me here?

It's still only april. It's only been 3 months. Things are looking somewhat alright. Let's just hope for the best. stop hating. support. it's not like he is being a dishonest douchebag like bush. he's being 100% honest with us. or at least as honest as he can be.
They told you in disaster movies and 24 already that in the worst times their will have a black president, I guess you didn't pay attention.
 04-15-2009, 09:23 AM         #24
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
They told you in disaster movies and 24 already that in the worst times their will have a black president, I guess you didn't pay attention.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 9 years ago '04        #25
sandman 
space
space
$810 | Props total: 7 7
good read... props
 9 years ago '05        #26
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
 Screwhead said:

Paying off the interest alone is becoming a bigger expenditure than paying the debt.
exactly...where is the money for the interest gonna come form? and who puts value on the money? technically the people that own the fed reserve don't have any money, they just regulate it...

The greenback, presented by honest Abe, had no debt attached to it....thus the "others" had to put an end to it...I wonder why...
 9 years ago '06        #27
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
i dont understand why all of these people want to disrespect the president after 3 months of trying to fix the economy that he inherited when they supported bush for 6 out of 8 years of f*cking everything up to the point it is now.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
I don't see why ya'll are trying to defend Obama. All these people in here are gonna do is call you an Obama stan or a sheep in hopes of looking cool. and giving e-high fives and what not.
 9 years ago '04        #29
LitO 
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 355 355
 ill800 said:
more NWO propaganda from obamanatti
Your one of those dudes with 10 locks on your doors, and thinks everyone is a reptilian don't you? Family vacations to Area 51 and s**t. wierdo.
 9 years ago '04        #30
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
lmao yall wildin.
 9 years ago '04        #31
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Geezy said:
The American government has never f**ked over it's own people?...they don't have the power to ultimately select whoever they want to be president?...It wouldn't be fitting for them knowing the downfall of our economy was in our future to put a black president in office to take all the heat? You're crazy if you think the government isn't capable of it...
I just don't see it....

I know the gov't is capable of it. I just think they have more complex plans than blaming the downfall of the economy on the black man

they too busy doin some other evil s**t
 9 years ago '06        #32
elmonto 
space
space
$5,413 | Props total: 2 2
 Eddie.. said:
I don't see why ya'll are trying to defend Obama. All these people in here are gonna do is call you an Obama stan or a sheep in hopes of looking cool. and giving e-high fives and what not.
f**k them, agreeing with everybody else just cuz they want to fit in
 04-15-2009, 11:56 AM         #33
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
Does anyone see the notable differences here though.

While most people who see Obama for what he is use their posts to critiscise Obama. Those in favour of Obama, who aren't able, because they don't have the mental capability to do so... ALWAYS resort to cracking jokes and attacking the posters critiscising Obama. Rather than put forward any actual valid argument in defense of Obama.

It's typical of what a loser does. It's conceding 101. Comparable to telling someone their views offend you because you can't come up with an actual rebuttle.

And incase you missed it, i'm talking directly to you. I see you in every Obama thread attacking those who question YOUR leader. Yet never giving any counter argument or valid input in debates. Just steadily trying to make jokes and attack those attacking Obama.

You can't even defend the man. You have to attack those who question him. That says alot.

E-high fives all around:lachen001:
 04-15-2009, 11:57 AM         #34
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 elmonto said:
f**k them, agreeing with everybody else just cuz they want to fit in
Touche elmonto... touche.
 04-15-2009, 12:54 PM         #35
ill800 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LitO said:
Your one of those dudes with 10 locks on your doors, and thinks everyone is a reptilian don't you? Family vacations to Area 51 and s**t. wierdo.
nope, wrong. but i do think youre a douche bag. lame f*g**t
 9 years ago '04        #36
LitO 
space
space
 ill800 said:
nope, wrong. but i do think youre a douche bag. lame f*g**t
Your definately are. You mad too. Thanks for the hate, proved my point to the T.

Whats your view on crop circles? lmao.
 9 years ago '07        #37
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,080 | Props total: 1523 1523
 r a n c i d said:

While most people who see Obama for what he is use their posts to critiscise Obama. Those in favour of Obama, who aren't able, because they don't have the mental capability to do so... ALWAYS resort to cracking jokes and attacking the posters critiscising Obama. Rather than put forward any actual valid argument in defense of Obama.

It's typical of what a loser does. It's conceding 101. Comparable to telling someone their views offend you because you can't come up with an actual rebuttle.

And incase you missed it, i'm talking directly to you. I see you in every Obama thread attacking those who question YOUR leader. Yet never giving any counter argument or valid input in debates. Just steadily trying to make jokes and attack those attacking Obama.

You can't even defend the man. You have to attack those who question him. That says alot.

rancid c'mon fool. You are telling me I am not smart enough to defend Obama everyday a thread like this has been made. I made it pretty clear in the KC a month ago why I don't waste my time arguing with you all. Who in their right mind would make a rebuttal every single day to the same points? the only reason I responded here was to inform all of the people wasting their time defending him here that they are wasting time. I don't think they realize it yet.
 9 years ago '04        #38
LitO 
space
space
 r a n c i d said:

Your right in a way, but..... boxden posters ain't saving the economy. Let the man try. He's been in office for 3 months. Let him live for at least a year before considering him a failure. Imagine if boxden was around during the time Martin Luther King Jr. was doing his thing... he would've been eaten alive by you "poster who really see who people for who they are"...... in the long run he did his thing.

Did you like Bush? Tony Blair sure did.....

Last edited by LitO; 04-15-2009 at 01:17 PM..
 04-15-2009, 01:36 PM         #39
r a n c i d 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
rancid c'mon fool. You are telling me I am not smart enough to defend Obama everyday a thread like this has been made. I made it pretty clear in the KC a month ago why I don't waste my time arguing with you all. Who in their right mind would make a rebuttal every single day to the same points? the only reason I responded here was to inform all of the people wasting their time defending him here that they are wasting time. I don't think they realize it yet.
That's the thing though. Like yourself, none of them actually defend Obama. Insulting someone isn't a defense, it's an attack.

And that is what you and the rest of the Obama supporters do. You don't have a defense. It's no good saying you had a defense, used it once and decided you don't want to "repeat" yourself.

You're right with one point though, they are wasting their time.

Coherant knowledgable arguments always trump "hattttters haterrrrssssss, get mad haterssss, mccain f**kboy, haddderrrrrrrrsssssssssss". Which is what most Obama supporters on Boxden use in "defense" of Obama
 9 years ago '04        #40
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
 allabout$ said:

I completely agree with you 100%. People keep criticizing him, blaming him for the recession, questioning his tactics, but the man is giving the country and the world what's been missing for such a long time: Hope!. The man has already done more in 3 months than Bush did in 8 years! That's sad on Bush's part. Obama has infused a new wave of optimism and priorities in the world and people need to embrace that! It seems like a lot of people voted for him thinking he is going to fail or hoping he is going to fail. Remember, the man inherited the biggest financial mess since the Depression. He's dealing with more than any of the past 5 presidents! He's doing quite well in my eyes.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy