NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
119 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
282 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #161
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
I'm tellin ya'll, the Ducks are the only team in the West that worries me
 9 years ago '04        #162
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
 m-f said:
Lucic is suspended indefinitely for that cross check to the head on Lapierre
ain't that some s**t, Lapierre throws punches at Kessel after scoring an empty net goal, then Kockstopulous tries to throw an elbow to the head of Hunwick, then Kockisarek bloodies up Hunwick's eye, and then Lucic punches that f*g**t Lapierre in the face with his stick in his hand, and he gets a suspension, this definitely proves the NHL stays on Montreal's nutsack, 98% of the Canadians' roster is full of punk b***hes
 9 years ago '07        #163
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 BoSox84 said:
I'm tellin ya'll, the Ducks are the only team in the West that worries me
Real talk.. i hope the ducks win that series so nucks don't have to see them or the wings next round.

and @ DaZ its only 1 game.

Last edited by m-f; 04-20-2009 at 02:43 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #164
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,500 | Props total: 43630 43630
Lets go Caps

we gotta get this W tonight.
 9 years ago '07        #165
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 tommymm96 said:

wtf is goin on with the caps?
its simple really

1. Theodore is a f**king chump.

2. Every single one of our defensemen are a a joke. And that includes Mike Green, dude might as well be forward cuz all he can do is score goals.

3. Rangers defense is great

4. Lundqvist is great.

that's pretty much it.
 04-20-2009, 10:31 AM         #166
rey2reyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
its simple really

2. Every single one of our defensemen are a a joke. And that includes Mike Green, dude might as well be forward cuz all he can do is score goals.

4. Lundqvist is great.

that's pretty much it.
As a Ranger fan I am scared. Remember earlier in the year when we were up 4-0 at the garden and you guys came back and won 5-4? That has to be in the caps head and has to give them some confidence that they can still come back. Ovechkin even said they just gave up... so i'm still worried.
 9 years ago '07        #167
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
 rey2reyes said:
As a Ranger fan I am scared. Remember earlier in the year when we were up 4-0 at the garden and you guys came back and won 5-4? That has to be in the caps head and has to give them some confidence that they can still come back. Ovechkin even said they just gave up... so i'm still worried.
yeah i do remember that, even though I have to admit I tuned it off and found out we won the next morning

If there is one positive thing about being down in the series it's that the Caps have shown resilience all year long, they strive when their backs are against the wall. So i do agree that the series is far from over but I think we need to win both games at MSG in order to have a chance.

Last edited by st21; 04-20-2009 at 11:44 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #168
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 #21 said:
its simple really

4. Lundqvist is great.

that's pretty much it.
Man he's still young, hes far from his prime.. i'd love to have mike green, give him more time to develop
and f**k the rangers :greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #169
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 m-f said:
Lucic is suspended indefinitely for that cross check to the head on Lapierre
i know its only one game, but all I want is consistency from the NHL front office, but its clear whose d**ks they ride after each game
 9 years ago '07        #170
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
i know its only one game, but all I want is consistency from the NHL front office, but its clear whose d**ks they ride after each game
Nah man it's not that.. The dude was on CBC's Hockey Night In Canada last night statin' the reasons why..
It was late in the game
It was a blow out
And even though it looked it was just the glove that hit him not the stick, it was a wreckless move.. just like whats his name got suspended a game for hittin' the dude on pittsburgh in the faceoff
 9 years ago '04        #171
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 m-f said:
Nah man it's not that.. The dude was on CBC's Hockey Night In Canada last night statin' the reasons why..
It was late in the game
It was a blow out
And even though it looked it was just the glove that hit him not the stick, it was a wreckless move.. just like whats his name got suspended a game for hittin' the dude on pittsburgh in the faceoff
So let me get this straight... according to Colin Campbell players are allowed to:
-- Sucker punch an opponent in the face at the drop of the puck while on the wing (Cammalleri)
-- Attempt to elbow an opponent in the jaw, missing by less than an inch (Kostopoulos)
-- Continually eye-gouge an opponent, drawing blood and requiring stitches (Komisarek)
-- Hit a player into the boards while they are celebrating an ENG to seal a playoff game (Lapierre)

However, they are not allowed to do the following or they will be suspended:
-- Punch an opponent in the back of the head while at center (Carcillo)
-- Defend yourself from a charging agitator after already having been elbowed in the face (Lucic)
 9 years ago '07        #172
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
So let me get this straight... according to Colin Campbell players are allowed to:
-- Sucker punch an opponent in the face at the drop of the puck while on the wing (Cammalleri)
-- Attempt to elbow an opponent in the jaw, missing by less than an inch (Kostopoulos)
-- Continually eye-gouge an opponent, drawing blood and requiring stitches (Komisarek)
-- Hit a player into the boards while they are celebrating an ENG to seal a playoff game (Lapierre)

However, they are not allowed to do the following or they will be suspended:
-- Punch an opponent in the back of the head while at center (Carcillo)
-- Defend yourself from a charging agitator after already having been elbowed in the face (Lucic)
Pretty much
Colin Campbell <

The last 5 minute rule is f**kin' gay.. but yet kind of good, because when teams are losin' they a bunch of poor sports and always want to f!ght, but f!ghts are whats good about hockey too.

Last edited by m-f; 04-20-2009 at 04:38 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #173
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
 m-f said:
Pretty much
Colin Campbell <

The last 5 minute rule is f**kin' gay.. but yet kind of good, because when teams are losin' they a bunch of poor sports and always want to f!ght, but f!ghts are whats good about hockey too.
awww man Cambell is a f**kin' b***h, I seriously am tryin to find his office phone # to call him up and point out how hypocritical he has already been in this year's playoffs
 04-20-2009, 05:31 PM         #174
rey2reyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at ovechkin watching the rangers morning skate this morning and getting kicked out.
 9 years ago '07        #175
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
@ Canadiens fans chantin' "Defense"
 9 years ago '07        #176
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
Semin

carving the Rags up tonight

2-0 at the end of the 1st

rey2reyes said:
lol at ovechkin watching the rangers morning skate this morning and getting kicked out.
that was awseome

who else would do something like that. Ovechkin is that dude

Spiffy818 said:
I got NYR to win it tonight
:greetings10:

all hail Simeon Varlamov

Last edited by st21; 04-20-2009 at 08:54 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #177
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
@ The Canadiens. Damn f**kin' injuries.

i wanted a good 7 game series.. wack.

Gotta give it to the Bruins though, Hate them but what can you do when you're gettin' out played.
 9 years ago '04        #178
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 m-f said:
@ Canadiens fans chantin' "Defense"
Gotta cheer for something. We dont all have Luongo in nets you know. To Montreal's credit, loudest arena in the league. Hopefully we do better next year.
 9 years ago '07        #179
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Sinna555 said:
Gotta cheer for something. We dont all have Luongo in nets you know. To Montreal's credit, loudest arena in the league. Hopefully we do better next year.
I've never heard them chant defense before.. you guys caught no luck with all the injuries, i love the atmosphere there. They need to get rid of Gainey, and shouldn't of fired Guy Carbs.
 9 years ago '06        #180
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 #21 said:
:applause:

I've been sayin that all season. The most gifted offensive defensman in the league but if he wins the Norris I will be disgusted.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy