NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #121
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 keithbm1111 said:
I remember a few years ago Canadians booed the American National Anthem in Montreal at a playoff game vs the B's
Yeah, that was very shameful by those ignorant idiots. It was right after the US sent massive waves of soldiers to Iraq to take the country and Saddam down. On behalf of my city, I apologize for that. But you know, everytime I go to the states to watch the Habs, the crowd always for some reason, starts cheering "U.S.A. U.S.A" which makes me laugh. Its not like its an international game; Canada vs USA.
 9 years ago '04        #122
Sinna555 
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
:agreement6: :dancingcool:
Correction about me saying it was a close parlay, you nailed it dude. Nice, that empty net got it going.
 9 years ago '04        #123
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Sinna555 said:
Yeah, that was very shameful by those ignorant idiots. It was right after the US sent massive waves of soldiers to Iraq to take the country and Saddam down. On behalf of my city, I apologize for that. But you know, everytime I go to the states to watch the Habs, the crowd always for some reason, starts cheering "U.S.A. U.S.A" which makes me laugh. Its not like its an international game; Canada vs USA.
you sir are probably the only Habs fans I will ever respect
 9 years ago '04        #124
Sinna555 
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
you sir are probably the only Habs fans I will ever respect
Lol, thanks, I remember when I heard the boos, it felt like I was living in Europe. The other thing is that im about 25% French-Canadian. All aside, Montreal is the wildest place to get drunk at a bar, walk over to the Bell center, watch the game, then walk over to any number of strip clubs, then go clubbing and picking up some hot women. I invite anyone who wants to have a good time. Not to mention the
 9 years ago '07        #125
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Sinna555 said:
Most of the players on the teams are Canadian
 9 years ago '07        #126
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Do you guys watch Chara? Guy's a beast. He controls in front of the net. He doesn't let anyone near Thomas. He may not get the stats, but he had 19 goals this year, +23, but he does all the things a defenseman should do. Good hitter/f!ghter, has a blast slapshot as everyone knows. I feel not only NHL fans, but Boston fans underrate him.
Doesn't matter about points..
Willie Mitchell finished at like +30 or something like that.. and he had a career year with points, nothing amazing like 20 points i think. haha

But Ohlund + Salo + Edler + Mitchell + Bieksa anything the Bruins have.

oh and on the real Savard >
 9 years ago '07        #127
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
yea thats why Chara is a favorite for the Norris dumb mutha f**ka...oh and have a fun time gettin' bounced out the 2nd round, s**t if yall weren't facing the Blues yall wouldn't make it past the 1st round, yall are the 3rd worst Western Conference playoff team...but I can't front Luongo is a beast, but I believe our #1 ranked goalie prospect Tuuka Raask can be just as good or better
3rd worst team? we lost Luongo for 27 games and still held our own.
and Cory Schneider > Tuuka Raask.

Edit: you wanna talk prospects, Gabner? Cody Hodgson?

&& also hes favorite for the Norris because his team has the best record in the East. Just like Lidstrom last year? I ain't hatin' on his skill.

EDIT: {XtoDaZ} wanna avy bet the bruins won't win the cup? you seem c*cky and confident they going to win it.

Last edited by m-f; 04-17-2009 at 02:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #128
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 m-f said:
 9 years ago '06        #129
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 #21 said:
Ducks looked good last night.

Neidermeyers second goal was crack.
It was Getzlaf.
 9 years ago '07        #130
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 YERCELL said:
It was Getzlaf.
Getzlaf >
One of my favorite players.

Nash Getzlaf Heatley on Team Canada in 2010 :agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #131
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 m-f said:
Getzlaf >
One of my favorite players.

Nash Getzlaf Heatley on Team Canada in 2010 :agreement6:
With Babcock coaching
 9 years ago '07        #132
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
thank you. I grew up a very big hockey fan. Yzerman was my favorite player so hockey just caught on with me. Hockey is not big in LA, I remember the Kings made the playoffs back in 01, no one in LA was really into it. Anaheim got into hockey bigtime back when the Ducks won, but then again Anaheim is a small place so their city supports their teams. Football and Lakers >>>> anything in LA
Real talk.
Mighty Ducks > Ducks.

@ you takin' Blues though.

Yzerman >>>>>>> Gretzky. & I live in Gretzky's home town. My parents friends live beside his parents, I've met him a couple times.

Last edited by m-f; 04-17-2009 at 03:14 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #133
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
STL vs Van is 50/50 IMO. It can go either way, but last game was close, so I imagine this game might go for STL, thats why its a small parlay

Go Nucks !!!
Can't hate on that.. But Lulongshlong with a shutout tonight. Dude is hungry.

Last edited by m-f; 04-17-2009 at 03:21 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #134
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 m-f said:
3rd worst team? we lost Luongo for 27 games and still held our own.

Edit: you wanna talk prospects, Gabner? Cody Hodgson?

&& also hes favorite for the Norris because his team has the best record in the East. Just like Lidstrom last year? I ain't hatin' on his skill.

EDIT: {XtoDaZ} wanna avy bet the bruins won't win the cup? you seem c*cky and confident they going to win it.
cmon Rask was rated the #1 goalie prospect by scouts, so its not me just talking out my a.ss...and no I am not fully confident my B's will win the cup, a.ssuming we make it to the Conference Finals we still gotta go thru Washington or NJ (my prediction) and those teams are good...when our game is on we can compete with any team in the league, but the problem is they get lazy sometimes and thats when s**t goes to hell, thats the reason why I am cautious when it comes to the playoffs, besides I'm confident we can win this round, but after that nobody knows, so no I will not bet my avy now and iono where I come off c*cky and confident
 9 years ago '07        #135
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
cmon Rask was rated the #1 goalie prospect by scouts, so its not me just talking out my a.ss...and no I am not fully confident my B's will win the cup, a.ssuming we make it to the Conference Finals we still gotta go thru Washington or NJ (my prediction) and those teams are good...when our game is on we can compete with any team in the league, but the problem is they get lazy sometimes and thats when s**t goes to hell, thats the reason why I am cautious when it comes to the playoffs, besides I'm confident we can win this round, but after that nobody knows, so no I will not bet my avy now and iono where I come off c*cky and confident
I know Rask > Schnied. hahha I was just stirring s**t up, you got love for your team can't hate on that. Thats the thing about playoff hockey, you never know who will win.. every game is unpredictable. I'd love to see Bruins & Caps in the ECF that s**t would be crazzyyy.

Let me know if you wanna do an avy bet in future rounds if our teams advance.
 9 years ago '07        #136
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 m-f said:
Can't hate on that.. But Lulongshlong with a shutout tonight. Dude is hungry.
Told ya'll. :agreement6:
 9 years ago '04        #137
Sinna555 
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
thank you, I cashed in $613. That empty net was the best thing I have seen in my life sports wise I am going for the double knockout tonight

NJ/Car -5
STl/Van -5.5
Phi/Pitt +5.5

I got another small parlay

Carolina +1.5
Pitt
Stl
missed by.5! :rasta:
 9 years ago '07        #138
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
@ This..
Bruins fan tryin' steal Kovalev's stick through the camera hole.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '04        #139
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

ADD 2009 :dancingcool:

Not being a homer but they will win again this year
 9 years ago '07        #140
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,533 | Props total: 43704 43704
f**k f**k f**k f**k FUCVK f**k f**k !!!!

f**k THE RANGERS

f**k THE MOTHERUFKCING RANGERs!!!

I'M SO f**kING PISSED RIGHT NOW

Last edited by st21; 04-18-2009 at 03:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy