NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #61
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
I wanna watch the Caps game but Philly Pitt is on VS for me, it sucks i dont like either team, I'd rather watch Ovechkin

Crazyness, I got all 3 games in Canaduhh.. but watchin' Philly/Pitt & Caps/Rangers just flippin' back.. but i ain't touching the channels when the Canucks start.

:applause:
 9 years ago '07        #62
[MK] 
space
space
$2,828 | Props total: 438 438
My Wings are about to s**t on very1.

Hossa's groin is a major concern though, and us facing a verrrrrrry good goalie like Colombus has is scary because a hot goalie can f**k everything up. Wings have gotten bounced from the playoffs to many times when they are #1 seeds and get dereailed by a on fire goalie!!!
 9 years ago '07        #63
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 [MK] said:
My Wings are about to s**t on very1.

Hossa's groin is a major concern though, and us facing a verrrrrrry good goalie like Colombus has is scary because a hot goalie can f**k everything up. Wings have gotten bounced from the playoffs to many times when they are #1 seeds and get dereailed by a on fire goalie!!!
Osgoods gotta be on his game for the Wings to win, they have so many other scorers to carry the load while Hossa's down.
 9 years ago '07        #64
space
space
NHL NEEDS to come back on ESPN. They had the best theme song. Got you pumped up

9 years ago '07        #65
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
CANUCKS LETS DOOO THISS
.. i'ma have no nails left after the FIRST game.
 9 years ago '06        #66
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 keithbm1111 said:
NHL NEEDS to come back on ESPN. They had the best theme song. Got you pumped up

That was one the ESPN hockey games too. Ahh, the good ol days.
 9 years ago '07        #67
space
space
Avery being a b***h again tonight I see, this guy sucks. I love seeing people just f**k this guy up
 9 years ago '07        #68
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
Canuccckkkss :agreement6:
 9 years ago '05        #69
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
This Vancouver game was good as f**k. Both teams were bringing it physically. Playoff hockey is here! :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #70
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
 #21 said:
this Caps Rangers game is insane

some of the nastiest hits i've seen all year :wow:

theodore is playing like a chump as usual (allowing 3 soft goals)or else the Caps would be dominating.
Hate to brake it to you, but Theodore is a chump. How many tricklers will this guy let in? The reason why the Caps wont win, its a shame too, cause Ovechkin, what a beast. 6 shots 6 hits in the first period. The man is the complete hockeyer.
 9 years ago '06        #71
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 BoSox84 said:
This Vancouver game was good as f**k. Both teams were bringing it physically. Playoff hockey is here! :applause:
Man I want St Louis to win this series. With the way Mason is playing it would be a shame to see him put up great numbers and not pull it off.
 9 years ago '07        #72
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Swishadude said:
Man I want St Louis to win this series. With the way Mason is playing it would be a shame to see him put up great numbers and not pull it off.
You afraid, because Canucks have the Wings number.
 9 years ago '06        #73
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
 m-f said:
No it's funny because they do play the wings harder than any team in league.. With that said I aint scared of anybody. Wings can lose against the worst team in the playoffs or sweep the best team (sharks). They are obviously the most talented team but it just depends how Ozzy and the D plays.

Wings play their game they will run through every single team in it.. Wings slack they will be lucky to make it past Columbus. It's just the team that they are. But with that being said a team of veterans like that will step their game up 98% of the time so I aint scared at all.

Look for a deep run for the wings if not a back to back Stanley Cup.
 9 years ago '07        #74
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
Lets go Rangers!!!
 9 years ago '07        #75
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Swishadude said:
No it's funny because they do play the wings harder than any team in league.. With that said I aint scared of anybody. Wings can lose against the worst team in the playoffs or sweep the best team (sharks). They are obviously the most talented team but it just depends how Ozzy and the D plays.

Wings play their game they will run through every single team in it.. Wings slack they will be lucky to make it past Columbus. It's just the team that they are. But with that being said a team of veterans like that will step their game up 98% of the time so I aint scared at all.

Look for a deep run for the wings if not a back to back Stanley Cup.
I was just f**kin' with ya..
Wings should take out Columbus but who knows.. Nash loves scoring against them.
 9 years ago '04        #76
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
as a devils fan i'm happy with the way they played tonight....but....if they get passed Carolina.....

i'm scared to see who we'll have to face....(lookin like pittsburgh)....i don't wanna play the Pens....i don't wanna play the Caps......

the Rangers i'd wanna play, but at the same time....Broduer can't beat them in the playoffs......
 9 years ago '05        #77
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 m-f said:
The thing that worries me about the Canucks is that Luongo is the best goalie in the league even if he's not hot. If dude gets hot, it could be a wrap
 9 years ago '07        #78
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,563 | Props total: 43721 43721
Theodore is a f**king f*g**t. worst goalie in the league hands down. 4 goals on 21 shots

we dominated the garbage Rangers in every aspect except goaltending. If Theo was 1/2 the goalie lundquist is we would have won that game EASILY.

Hopefully Varlamov starts game 2.

Last edited by st21; 04-16-2009 at 11:41 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #79
Sinna555 
space
space
$1,838 | Props total: 3 3
Laraque is playing tonight for the Habs, lets hope he kicks Thornton or Lucic or both their a.sses for those lil bi*ches did last game. Its all about price and the 1st and 3rd line. But without Markov, this would be like Boston beating Montreal in the 08 playoffs.

Montreal is 24 and 7 vs the Bruins, make it 25, hopefully on their way to that 25th Stanley cup.
 9 years ago '07        #80
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Sinna555 said:
Laraque is playing tonight for the Habs, lets hope he kicks Thornton or Lucic or both their a.sses for those lil bi*ches did last game. Its all about price and the 1st and 3rd line. But without Markov, this would be like Boston beating Montreal in the 08 playoffs.

Montreal is 24 and 7 vs the Bruins, make it 25, hopefully on their way to that 25th Stanley cup.
Gonna be a real intresting series, either boston's gonna k!ll them or Habs are gonna win..
Either way gonna be a real good one.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy