Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
69 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #521
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
According to NHL's rules, Niedermeyer should be suspended but this is the NHL we're talking about and I wouldn't expect anything more than a fine to discipline any of the players who were involved in the scrum. Even though it's not a legitimate reason, the NHL will look at the fact that it's a game 7 and based on that I highly doubt any suspensions will come out of it.
 9 years ago '05        #522
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
That and the league seems to condone dirty play when it comes to the Ducks
 05-12-2009, 11:49 PM         #523
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
I think the last game 7 the Wings played in was '02 when they molested Patrick Roy
I'm confident we will still win, but now there's no room for error, we gave up a good chance tonight, ozzy gives up only 2 goals and we lose s**t can't happen
 9 years ago '05        #524
BoSox84 
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
yeah I'm really stoked on the hawks because of the success they've had with such a young team, and barring any severe injuries, most players will only get better, and I can see Kane turning into one of the best hawks players ever, the kid is so agile on the ice, has incredible stick handling and shot accuracy, only problem is he's on the small side...which he can only do so much about.

The reason we weren't televising games earlier is because bill wirtz felt that if we couldn't sell tickets then apparently that meant we didn't have anybody willing to watch at home...he was probably suffering from demensia or something haha...dude must not have realized that home viewers would rather tune in for free rather than flip the bill to the tune of around what...30 bucks a pop or so for decent seats. I know it's a terrible thing to say, but bill wirtz passing away was the best thing that could have happened for the hawks organization.
Didn't the old owner alienate some of the old players too? I remember reading somewhere earlier in the season that the new ownership instantly turned to making games more fan friendly and accessible, and started reaching out to old players to come to games and stuff. Basically took everything the old owner did and completely flipped it around
 9 years ago '04        #525
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
Game 7 is going to be a tough 1 but the wings needs t play like game 5 and we are good, but this game will make me a little nervous I aint gonna lie.
 9 years ago '07        #526
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 SkateboardT said:
you realize this is the first year in forever that hawks games have been televised right?, but a second point to be made, I didn't exactly have much to cheer for until now either fool. I've always been a fan. Been cheering for and watching every chicago team(minus the sox seeing as I'm a cubs fan) ever since I was born so don't try and pull that bandwagon s**t with me.

I never said s**t about a bandwagon.. But you weren't talking s**t for the past 7 years. Now act like they always been good.
 9 years ago '07        #527
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 SkateboardT said:
lol how could I talk s**t in the past 7 years, my team was the detroit lions of hockey...voted "the worst franchise in sports".
Word. Keep cheering though. They deserve it finally, no matter how much I dislike Kane, Versteeg & Byfuligen (sp?) I can't hate on the talent they have.
 05-13-2009, 06:51 AM         #528
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No Penguins-Capitals talk?
 9 years ago '06        #529
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 kegar89 said:
No Penguins-Capitals talk?
Well they didn't play yesterday, so... no.
 9 years ago '04        #530
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 rock249 said:
According to NHL's rules, Niedermeyer should be suspended but this is the NHL we're talking about and I wouldn't expect anything more than a fine to discipline any of the players who were involved in the scrum. Even though it's not a legitimate reason, the NHL will look at the fact that it's a game 7 and based on that I highly doubt any suspensions will come out of it.
If Scott Walker didn't get suspended for that sucker punch on Aaron Ward, Scott Niedermeyer won't get suspended.
 05-13-2009, 11:21 AM         #531
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tommymm96 said:
If Scott Walker didn't get suspended for that sucker punch on Aaron Ward, Scott Niedermeyer won't get suspended.
it's true, colin cambell has been sitting on his thumbs this playoffs, I'm all for tough hard fought hockey but the last 2 games have had UFC shots in em, wings need to call up downey and McCarty as the 4th line in game 7
 9 years ago '07        #532
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,463 | Props total: 43443 43443
Game 7 baby let's get it!!!
 9 years ago '05        #533
BoSox84 
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
it's true, colin cambell has been sitting on his thumbs this playoffs, I'm all for tough hard fought hockey but the last 2 games have had UFC shots in em, wings need to call up downey and McCarty as the 4th line in game 7
I would love to see someone throw down with Pronger
 9 years ago '05        #534
coolwhip 
space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
Who do y'all think will take game 7
Caps or Pens?
 9 years ago '07        #535
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 coolwhip said:
who do y'all think will take game 7
caps or pens?
caps comeee onnnn.
 9 years ago '06        #536
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Well the last time the wings played a game 7 they beat the avs 7-0 on their way to winnin the cup.

And look for the caps to take another one in OT tonight.
 9 years ago '07        #537
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
If ducks & pens win tonight, I'll actually puke.. f**king disgusting.
 9 years ago '07        #538
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Spiffy818 said:
dam Canes got handled, its over for them, Bos is back. No way can they win game 7 @ Bos

Ducks winning wasnt a shocker

Det vs Chi Bos vs Wsh imo

:applause:
:applause:

Det/Chi is gonna be a great series. I like watching both of them play, them vs Boston would be sick Stanley Cup..

f**k the Caps or Pens
 05-13-2009, 07:14 PM         #539
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
4-0 Pens

Those Caps fans are stunned.
 05-13-2009, 07:20 PM         #540
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those Caps fans are ghost. This s**t is crazy. So much for all that hype out it being gm 7
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now