NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '07        #501
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Big game tonight, we win this I dont see Canes winning game 7 in Boston
 05-12-2009, 06:18 PM         #502
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
I would never count them out, especially @ home, with the brink of elimination. Ana got some scrappy veterans, but that is my opinion
Your right, every game starts 0-0, but a.ssuming the wings understand they don't want a game 7, they will take care of this... espns stat of the night was 13.... number of consecutive game 6 wins by the red wings when up 3-2 in a series :applause:

I'm interested to hear whats really wrong with getzlaf after the series is over... I'd almost guarantee he's not "sick"
 9 years ago '05        #503
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Spiffy818 said:
Canes n Ana will dominate today, I called it
 9 years ago '07        #504
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
The way the Bruins are playing this game so far and the last game, no one can beat them. They just need to keep playing the same way.

2-0 5 mins in
 05-12-2009, 06:22 PM         #505
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
lol you mad dude manhandled your boys last night? how bout that backhand shot for the hat trick huh? made your guys look maaaaad foolish tsk tsk.

He aint even gonna be able to drink when he wins the cup this year...dudes only 20 years old.
and as for the wings knocking us out next round...I think I may recall...correct me if I'm wrong...but I think I remember the last two games of the season we smoked the red wings(I say that as if it makes up for the other 4 losses to them earlier in the season haha) either way man...the hawks are heating up at the right time, just need to work on keepin the puck out of their zone as well as not giving me a heart attack from so many close calls.
son, if you don't think the wings mailed in the last 7 games of the year after realizing they weren't going to win the presidents trophy your sadly mistaken. even the Chicago Tribune released an article today that Chicago want's no part of the wings in their own paper
 9 years ago '06        #506
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
Canes are f**ked...lol @ 2-0 soon as the puck drops...wtf...
 9 years ago '05        #507
BoSox84 
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
son, if you don't think the wings mailed in the last 7 games of the year after realizing they weren't going to win the presidents trophy your sadly mistaken. even the Chicago Tribune released an article today that Chicago want's no part of the wings in their own paper
"The Ducks are your brain. The Wings are your brain on drugs."

Anyway like I said last night, if the Wings do close out the Ducks, the conference finals will be f**kin bananas
 9 years ago '05        #508
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Yeah Canes love to have pressure it seems....They don't want the 4-2 ending they would rather have the 4-3...:banghead:
 9 years ago '05        #509
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
Hell yeah come on Canes....
 9 years ago '05        #510
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
Got dang Carolina don't want to win...I hope they ready Thursday...If not...s**tttt
 9 years ago '07        #511
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Well.. Looks like the Bruins got this series now.

Wanted them out. But oh well.

Wish I still had my team to cheer for.
 9 years ago '07        #512
st21 1234 heat pts1234
space
space
$55,460 | Props total: 43437 43437
Canes are done.

they had a good run.
 9 years ago '07        #513
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 SkateboardT said:
lol you mad dude manhandled your boys last night? how bout that backhand shot for the hat trick huh? made your guys look maaaaad foolish tsk tsk.

He aint even gonna be able to drink when he wins the cup this year...dudes only 20 years old.
and as for the wings knocking us out next round...I think I may recall...correct me if I'm wrong...but I think I remember the last two games of the season we smoked the red wings(I say that as if it makes up for the other 4 losses to them earlier in the season haha) either way man...the hawks are heating up at the right time, just need to work on keepin the puck out of their zone as well as not giving me a heart attack from so many close calls.
Wow. so 7 years out of the playoffs, and you decide to start cheering again. :applause:

Ain't going to change my opinon.. Blackhawks aren't going to win the cup anytime soon. Just like the Canucks.
 9 years ago '05        #514
BoSox84 
space
space
Wings playing like s**t tonight, Ducks are playing with a lot more energy
 9 years ago '04        #515
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
 SkateboardT said:
you realize this is the first year in forever that hawks games have been televised right?, but a second point to be made, I didn't exactly have much to cheer for until now either fool. I've always been a fan. Been cheering for and watching every chicago team(minus the sox seeing as I'm a cubs fan) ever since I was born so don't try and pull that bandwagon s**t with me.
That's one of the primary reasons why I've started to admire the story of the Chicago Blackhawks this season. I learned about two years ago that the previous owner wouldn't televise the home games as an incentive for fans to pay to go watch their team play which is beyond stupid as you have to expose your product to the market in order for people to invest in it. Regardless, you guys have a solid core of young players and a lot of them (Toews, Kane, Bfyuglien, Campbell) will also probably be representing their respective countries at next years Olympics. Chicago Blackhawks should really be getting a lot more recognition for their turnaround this season not only for their on-ice success but also selling out every single home game this past season and putting life back into the Chicago market which was all but dead for the past decade.

As I type this it's 2-0 Anaheim late in the third period, so it looks like we're going to be getting a game 7 and hopefully the Wings pull through on Thursday night and give us a Hawks/Wings conference finals matchup.
 05-12-2009, 11:26 PM         #516
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's hard for the wings to win when they can't produce a single goal... time to wake up boys,,, the refs need to put the whistles away or make legitimate calls

Getzlaf is back alive
 9 years ago '05        #517
BoSox84 
space
space
Neidermayer's a ho. Make sure you fix your visor so you can't get hit tough guy
 05-12-2009, 11:43 PM         #518
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
neidermyer better be suspended for that p***y a.ss elbow on dats at the end of the game, s**t was blatent,

wings better respond
 9 years ago '06        #519
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah, the elbow was pretty f**ked up, but I'll take the W.
 9 years ago '05        #520
BoSox84 
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
neidermyer better be suspended for that p***y a.ss elbow on dats at the end of the game, s**t was blatent,

wings better respond
I think the last game 7 the Wings played in was '02 when they molested Patrick Roy
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now