Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #481
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
WOW this f**king Hawks/'Nucks game is f**king incredible. Patrick Kane just scored a hat trick in this goal fest likely putting an end to Canucks season which is great since I cant stand their style of play and we get to see more of this young, fast and exciting Hawks team for at least one more series.
 9 years ago '05        #482
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
If the Wings close out tomorrow night, the Western Conference Finals are gonna be f**kin crazy
 9 years ago '07        #483
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
and on the real
i wouldn't mind knocking that little b***h patrick kane out.. little f*g boy

wings better knock them f*g**ts out next round.
 9 years ago '07        #484
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 rock249 said:
WOW this f**king Hawks/'Nucks game is f**king incredible. Patrick Kane just scored a hat trick in this goal fest likely putting an end to Canucks season which is great since I cant stand their style of play and we get to see more of this young, fast and exciting Hawks team for at least one more series.
you're mad because your leafs f**king suck.

how you watch hockey when your team is out.. watching playoffs when your teams not in = wack. not a true fan. playoffs are done for me.

bout to delete this thread.
 9 years ago '04        #485
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
 BoSox84 said:
If the Wings close out tomorrow night, the Western Conference Finals are gonna be f**kin crazy
That's the Western Conference final I've been wanting to see. It'll be great hockey in two of the very few great hockey markets in the States and as I said earlier in this thread, an original six match-up which is great for the NHL.

I'm hoping Boston comes out on top in their series somehow and I'm just glad we're getting a game seven for the Pens/Caps series and wouldn't mind seeing either Crosby or Ovechkin in the Eastern Conference Finals. This years playoffs have been the most entertaining in recent memory but too bad Bettman opted for the Versus TV deal which is only exposing this great product to about 60% of the homes in the States.
 9 years ago '04        #486
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:

how you watch hockey when your team is out.. watching playoffs when your teams not in = wack. not a true fan. playoffs are done for me.

You're an idiot. It's called being a fan of the sport. That's like not watching the Superbowl if your team is not playing in the game. Also, didn't mean for you to catch feelings over my comments you sensitive hoe.
 9 years ago '07        #487
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 rock249 said:
You're an idiot. It's called being a fan of the sport. That's like not watching the Superbowl if your team is not playing in the game. Also, didn't mean for you to catch feelings over my comments you sensitive hoe.
Nah, I didn't watch the superbowl either matter of fact. Dumbass. & Actually I'm pissed because my teams out.

Could careless about your comments. You still haven't claimed your team. f*g**t.
 9 years ago '04        #488
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
 m-f said:
Nah, I didn't watch the superbowl either matter of fact. Dumbass. & Actually I'm pissed because my teams out.

Could careless about your comments. You still haven't claimed your team. f*g**t.
You already said it. My team is the Leafs. Yeah, it's a b***h being a fan of the team since they haven't won the cup since '67 but it's no different than how fans in Chicago feel about the Cubs not winning the World Series for 100 years yet they still sell that mother f**kin Wrigley Field out. It's called supporting your team.

Since the Leafs aren't in the playoffs I can watch it without any rooting interest however there are teams I can't stand and Vancouver was one of them. Just my opinion. But I forgot I'm leaving these comments on Boxden where b***hes like you take offense to people having opinions that don't agree with yours. You can leave any more retarded replies as I'm done with your lame a.ss.
 9 years ago '07        #489
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 rock249 said:
You already said it. My team is the Leafs. Yeah, it's a b***h being a fan of the team since they haven't won the cup since '67 but it's no different than how fans in Chicago feel about the Cubs not winning the World Series for 100 years yet they still sell that mother f**kin Wrigley Field out. It's called supporting your team.

Since the Leafs aren't in the playoffs I can watch it without any rooting interest however there are teams I can't stand and Vancouver was one of them. Just my opinion. But I forgot I'm leaving these comments on Boxden where b***hes like you take offense to people having opinions that don't agree with yours. You can leave any more retarded replies as I'm done with your lame a.ss.
When did I disagree with your opinion? I just think it's gay people cheer for other teams when their team is out. Atleast the Leafs have won a cup(s) before, Vancouver still hasn't won s**t. I don't care if you disagree. The teams left in the playoffs minus the Capitals and Red Wings, shouldn't be there. I hope that's the finals.
 9 years ago '07        #490
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
wow crazy 3rd period of the Hawks-Canucks game

Kanes a beast.
 9 years ago '04        #491
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 MrPeePee said:
im an ovechkin fan but damn that was such a cheap shot at Gonchar tonight....theres no way he didnt have 100% intent to injure there
that was not a cheap shot, Ovie basically missed the hit and Gonchar just has s**tty awareness...he was getting his s**t rocked like that over in Russia during the lockout because he doesn't have his head on a swivel as he should

Ovie basically missed the hit
 9 years ago '07        #492
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 m-f said:

Guy you need to relax, you're taking this loss way too hard.

Its not gay to root for a team when your team is out, its gay to root for a team when your teams still in it. How can you not watch playoff hockey even if your team isnt in? Playoff Hockey is the best playoffs to watch IMO. If Bruins lose, I'm rooting for Blackhwaks because I love the young guys they got, Kane, Toews, Sharp, Versteeg, I dont think they can beat DET, but I didnt think they could beat Van either.

You need to calm down though
 9 years ago '07        #493
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Guy you need to relax, you're taking this loss way too hard.

Its not gay to root for a team when your team is out, its gay to root for a team when your teams still in it. How can you not watch playoff hockey even if your team isnt in? Playoff Hockey is the best playoffs to watch IMO. If Bruins lose, I'm rooting for Blackhwaks because I love the young guys they got, Kane, Toews, Sharp, Versteeg, I dont think they can beat DET, but I didnt think they could beat Van either.

You need to calm down though
.. Like you never went on a rampage when your team lost. s**t happens, Obviously the Hawks played better and deserved to win the series. Canucks weren't even suppose to finish in the top 20 this year according to analysts at the beginning of the season. :applause:
It was a good season through all the ups and downs the team had to go through. I'm glad our future is looking bright with Cody Hodgson/Grabner/Cory Schnieder/Burrows/Kesler.

Capitals or Detroit better win the cup. If not @ the NHL.
 9 years ago '04        #494
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 552 552
 Liquid-Science said:
that was not a cheap shot, Ovie basically missed the hit and Gonchar just has s**tty awareness...he was getting his s**t rocked like that over in Russia during the lockout because he doesn't have his head on a swivel as he should

Ovie basically missed the hit
Ovie has been known to throw knee to knee hits, homeboy is a dirty player, he clearly leaned with his right knee:
 9 years ago '07        #495
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
Canes n Ana will dominate today, I called it

:greetings10: Bye to Boston. :agreement6:
& f**k the Ducks, Get 'Em outta here WINGS.

Wish Getzlaf was on another team on the real.
 9 years ago '04        #496
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 Spiffy818 said:
I hope not. If the Bruins aren't fired up just playing for their playoff lives, they will be to get back at that p***y Scott Walker.
 9 years ago '04        #497
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,238 | Props total: 552 552
 m-f said:
:greetings10: Bye to Boston. :agreement6:
& f**k the Ducks, Get 'Em outta here WINGS.

Wish Getzlaf was on another team on the real.
things is your scram team is already out when ours still has a chance to do what your team cannot do, advance to the 3rd round
 9 years ago '07        #498
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
 {XtoDaZ} said:
things is your scram team is already out when ours still has a chance to do what your team cannot do, advance to the 3rd round

Lets see you talking s**t after losing tonight.
 05-12-2009, 04:03 PM         #499
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy818 said:
your confused my friend, the ducks have lost their heart
 9 years ago '06        #500
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
IF the Canes lose to night, they are f**ked.

Wings could be down 4-0 after 2 periods in game 6 and they'll prolly come back and win 6-4.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy