NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
210 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
69 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #421
DramaKing 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,282 | Props total: 12 12
The ducks and wing game is already shaping up to be a bad a.ss game 2-1 Redwings 1st intermission
 9 years ago '07        #422
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
^ you're underrating the Hawks. They deserved to get out that round. this is a good series.

The Flames were missing their best shut down defencemen Regehr, langkow was injured, phaneuf was injured.. you acting like they played a fully healthy Flames team.

Canucks are missing Salo and Demitra, and Hawks can barely win.
Canucks didn't deserve to win tonight you can't defend a 1 goal lead against the Hawks come on.

Either way I hate every team in the league except the Canucks so f**k it.
 9 years ago '04        #423
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
I'm a huge fan of this Hawks team. Their young, exciting and I'd like for them to move on and face the Wings in an all original six matchup next round. I'm sort of torn in this series since I watched Sundin in his prime his entire career in Toronto and would like to see him get a ring but Vancouver just seems like nothing more than a one-man team with Luongo.

As for the East, I hope Boston can pull through and come out on top against Carolina and it doesn't matter to me who comes out of the Washington/Pitt series as long I get a 7 game series. The playoffs have been great thus far and have been getting more exposure in the States and if we have a Canes/Ducks finals that will throw a lot of casual fans off. I hope the two teams who meet in the finals are good hockey markets and maybe an even original-six finals with Boston Vs Chicago/Detroit.
 9 years ago '07        #424
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 rock249 said:
I'm a huge fan of this Hawks team. Their young, exciting and I'd like for them to move on and face the Wings in an all original six matchup next round. I'm sort of torn in this series since I watched Sundin in his prime his entire career in Toronto and would like to see him get a ring but Vancouver just seems like nothing more than a one-man team with Luongo.

As for the East, I hope Boston can pull through and come out on top against Carolina and it doesn't matter to me who comes out of the Washington/Pitt series as long I get a 7 game series. The playoffs have been great thus far and have been getting more exposure in the States and if we have a Canes/Ducks finals that will throw a lot of casual fans off. I hope the two teams who meet in the finals are good hockey markets and maybe an even original-six finals with Boston Vs Chicago/Detroit.

A one man team? Maybe 2 years ago in the playoffs. We missed Luongo for 24 games I think it was .. and still won the division. But sure a ONE man team.
 9 years ago '05        #425
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 keithbm1111 said:
Ovechkin got a death threat on a Pitt. Penguins chat board. "I'm k!lling Ovechkin and I dont care what happens to me"

Stay Classy Pittsburgh. Mad that Ovie s**ts on Crosby and Malkin
Chris Pronger would've probably been bludgeoned to death by now if murder wasn't illegal
 9 years ago '05        #426
BoSox84 
space
space
Kopecky just got his a.ss whipped
 9 years ago '05        #427
BoSox84 
space
space
@ the Ozzy chant in their own f**kin house Good to see them step it up after that bulls**t hose-job last game
 9 years ago '04        #428
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940
Semin and Green must show up tonight.
 9 years ago '04        #429
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
 PhanTuhC said:
Semin and Green must show up tonight.
yeah those two haven't done s**t lately especially Green

Green's been slacking on defense too, he has been lollygaggin securing pucks
 05-08-2009, 12:20 PM         #430
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
Kopecky just got his a.ss whipped
f**kin A he did, but it was the best thing that coulda happened for the wings, Kopy knew he wasn't getting another shift, so he takes their 3rd best defenseman out of the game for 5 of the last 7 minutes of the game. forcing the top 2 to get back on the ice

He sure as hell isn't a f!ghter but he was man enough to take his helmet off and not hide behind his visor unlike Perry
 05-08-2009, 12:21 PM         #431
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
yeah those two haven't done s**t lately especially Green

Green's been slacking on defense too, he has been lollygaggin securing pucks
that's because Green is a forward that lines up on the blue line for faceoffs
 9 years ago '05        #432
BoSox84 
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
f**kin A he did, but it was the best thing that coulda happened for the wings, Kopy knew he wasn't getting another shift, so he takes their 3rd best defenseman out of the game for 5 of the last 7 minutes of the game. forcing the top 2 to get back on the ice

He sure as hell isn't a f!ghter but he was man enough to take his helmet off and not hide behind his visor unlike Perry
That's because the Ducks are a bunch of sucker punching dirty b***hes.
 05-08-2009, 12:47 PM         #433
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BoSox84 said:
That's because the Ducks are a bunch of sucker punching dirty b***hes.
I love how Carlyle accuses the wings of being cheap, dirty, and cheaters after every game and babcock just shrugs like sure, whatever. But if the press ask Carlyle about his players cheapshots/latehits/Goonery he says it's just hockey, it's a contact sport
 9 years ago '05        #434
BoSox84 
space
space
 Nutty2003 said:
I love how Carlyle accuses the wings of being cheap, dirty, and cheaters after every game and babcock just shrugs like sure, whatever. But if the press ask Carlyle about his players cheapshots/latehits/Goonery he says it's just hockey, it's a contact sport
The only Wing I can think of being called dirty is Holmstrom and that's because he f**kin camps out in front of the goalie and takes no s**t while he's down there

Hopefully Babcock keeps Pavel and Hank together with Franzen and Hossa together cuz Franzen and Hossa went to town last night
 9 years ago '06        #435
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
Franzen signing >>>>>>>>

That line is just sick. All we need now is for Datsyuk to wake up and its over. Rafalski has a couple days to get healthy so hopefully he will be back in the lineup for Sundays game.
 9 years ago '04        #436
rock249 8 heat pts
space
space
$530 | Props total: 8 8
Not trying to complain since I can watch Caps/Pens every night of the week but damn, the NHL scheduled two games on consecutive days - tonight and tomorrow. Feel sorry for the players and whoever the winner ends up being going into the third round. Not to mention, their going to be back at it Monday night. Three games in four days - that's hardly even an occurrence in the regular season let alone the post-season where rest is an integral part of helping a team go far in the playoffs.
 9 years ago '05        #437
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
 rock249 said:
Not trying to complain since I can watch Caps/Pens every night of the week but damn, the NHL scheduled two games on consecutive days - tonight and tomorrow. Feel sorry for the players and whoever the winner ends up being going into the third round. Not to mention, their going to be back at it Monday night. Three games in four days - that's hardly even an occurrence in the regular season let alone the post-season where rest is an integral part of helping a team go far in the playoffs.
ya the nhl playoffs are a b***h.. pretty sure the only sport that will do back to backs in the playoffs

i think winning the stanley cup is the hardest in sports.. and by hard i just mean the most taxing on ur body.. playoff hockey aint no joke
 9 years ago '07        #438
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
B's need a win tonight
 9 years ago '04        #439
dopeismarcus 30 heat pts30
space
space
$3,271 | Props total: 940 940

[pic - click to view]

my phone =)
 9 years ago '04        #440
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Cheap as hell by Ovechkin
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
82 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
62 comments
21 hours ago