Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 Spiffy818 said:
Ducks might challenge D with 2 games, but ultimately D has too much offense to comepte. They give up alot of goals but get those goals back. IMO its all on Osgood. The offense will do its thing, the defense will hold when needed, but depends on which osgood decides to show up.

If this was 2 month ago, def NJ, but the past 2 3 weeks NJ has been playing like s**t. It's not like they dont want to play good, they are jsut getting handled. I dont think they can switch back into the old NJ when the playoffs start. If it was that easy they wouldnt let TB and NYI beat them

Carolina in the other hand is been incredible past 2 weeks. They stopped ATL n FLA and Cam Ward looked great. ATL is a shooting team, they score alot and quickly, to stop them is imprssive in my eyes. FLA is the same as ATL and they got them as well. Ya CAR is not THE best, but they are my fav out the east. I just dont see Wash having enough D to move ahead IMO.
ok then, some good analysis right there, but here is how I see it: NJ is a defensive team primarily, Carolina only has scored more goals than NY out of the East playoff teams, so I see NJ bringing that neutral zone trap and then building Offense from there
 9 years ago '05        #22
BoSox84 
space
space
$21,183 | Props total: 26 26
 Spiffy818 said:
^^ Well see bro. I tried convincing myself NJ was on a 2 3 4 game fluke. I kept betting on em kept losing. Then I realized. They are fukin horrible. For anyone to best on NJ or think that NJ can beat Bos, Wsh, hell PITT is insane

SJ and Det will be a great match. Defense vs Offense. but @ the end I think SJ pulls it off
The biggest thing for me against the Sharks, is that both games in Detroit, the Wings dominated. One they won 6-0 (I think that was the final) and the other was 3 or 4-1 and the Wings were up comfortably 3-0 before giving up the goal after dominating play nearly the whole game. But both games in San Jose were tight games, which is why I thought it was key that San Jose get home ice. If it's Sharks/Wings in the conference finals, the Sharks will have to find a way to steal one on the road because the Wings are more than capable of beating them in their own house
 9 years ago '05        #23
BoSox84 
space
space
 Spiffy818 said:
^^^Ya I feel you, but like I said in my last post, depends on which Osgood shows up. One game he is good the other he sucks. Hell he gave Minn 2 goals in 10 min last week.
Like I said earlier, if the defense turns it up for the playoffs, Osgood should be fine. He's not the type of dude to single-handedly carry the team, he needs help from the defense. That s**t with the Wild was obscene, but he hasn't been that blatantly bad since they gave him some time off a little while back.

Spiffy818 said:
It sucks that the fiancee of that one Canuck died. The team is worse then TB or NYI right now. Before her death they were good. Might of gave SJ or DET a challenge.
They still got Luongo in net, and dude can be lethal if he's healthy and gets hot. A goalie on a roll can be the most dangerous thing in the playoffs. It'll be interesting to see because the Blues have been pretty hot lately themselves
 9 years ago '07        #24
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 keithbm1111 said:
boston-Montreal is gonna be crazzy. Cant f**king wait. Shouldnt take 7 games for the B's to send these f**ks back to Canada.

Lucic gonna f**k Komisarek up again
 Spiffy818 said:
It sucks that the fiancee of that one Canuck died. The team is worse then TB or NYI right now. Before her death they were good. Might of gave SJ or DET a challenge.
REALLY?

The past 3 games luongo's save percentage is .989%
Dude is dangerous in the playoffs his past stats are as he's been in the playoffs once, in 12 games he had a 1.77 GAA and a .941% save percentage.

He missed 27 games, so those games he missed benefits him for the playoffs.. and the difference this year is Canucks have fire power.. how you going to say the canucks are worse then TB & The Islanders ......... they've lost Luc Bourdon, Went on a 9 game skid.. came back from 14 points behind the Flames to take the division, San Jose or Detroit will not becoming out the WC, mark my words. San Jose always chokes, whys this year different? and The Wings won't repeat with Osgood in net. They just worked by the Hawks the last 2 games.
 9 years ago '05        #25
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
Penguins got it.

Malkin and Crosby>>>>>>>>>>

Jagr and Mario son, reincarnated.
 9 years ago '05        #26
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,498 | Props total: 719 719
 Spiffy818 said:

(2)Detroit Red Wings Vs. Columbus Blue Jackets(7)

No way Detroit can be stopped by Blue Jackets. If Wings scored that many goals againt MINN with their great goaltender, who the f**k is the Jackets golie
Who the f**k is the jackets goalie? steve mason only the goalie with some of the best stats in the league this season...heres what i think is gunna happen....

Boston In 5
Washington In 6
Carolina In 7
Pittsburgh In 6
San Jose In 6
COLUMBUS In 7
Vancouver In 6
Chicago In 7

Yup COLUMBUS WILL BEAT DETROIT
 9 years ago '05        #27
MATIX 
space
space
$7,989 | Props total: 71 71
go lightning!

didnt make it? f**k

f**king lockout
 9 years ago '07        #28
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
 U.B.HiRM said:
garrett...u sayin wings in 6?
yes
 9 years ago '05        #29
BoSox84 
space
space
 MATIX said:
go lightning!

didnt make it? f**k

f**king lockout
 9 years ago '07        #30
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,524 | Props total: 43696 43696
I think the 4 & 5 matchups in both conferences are gonna be the most exciting series.
 9 years ago '05        #31
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
BOS 5
WAS 6
CAR 6
PHI 7
SJ 7
DET 5
VAN 4
CGY 6

Nobody is talkin about philly, they've quietly been great all season and in the last two weeks have arguably been playing at their best, u wanna talk about a team w/o goaltending look at PIT,

Calgary is a solid team and they will contain Malkin, Chicago can't contain Iginla, Kipper will hold it down in the 1st rd, Columbus has a real chance of upsetting Big D but will they? no. they'll win 1 & be close in a couple thats where this team is at

I really wanna see a San Jose/Detroit match up, I went to 1 of their games in SJ when the Sharks won 5-4 an it was the best hockey game I'd ever been to & game of the year imo, a 7 game series with essentially the Cup up for grabs It'd be epic no doubt
 9 years ago '07        #32
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
An EA Sports simulation predicts that Boston will win the Stanley Cup over Chicago in six games.

The simulation also predicts that Marc Savard will lead the playoffs in scoring with 27 points. This has become an annual tradition featuring the popular video game. They have correctly predicted three of the past four Stanley Cup finalists in Pittsburgh last season and both Ottawa and Anaheim the year before. Chicago may be a bit of a reach, but Boston is looking good this year and so is the dynamic Savard, ready to prove to everyone his membership among the game's elite playmakers.
:applause:
 9 years ago '05        #33
BoSox84 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
:applause:
They didn't predict that the Red Wings would be in the Finals last year, let alone win so...

9 years ago '07        #34
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 BoSox84 said:
They didn't predict that the Red Wings would be in the Finals last year, let alone win so...

Bruins/Red Wings this year. B's in 7, great series
 04-14-2009, 11:18 AM         #35
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mattdogg444 said:
Who the f**k is the jackets goalie? steve mason only the goalie with some of the best stats in the league this season...heres what i think is gunna happen....

Boston In 5
Washington In 6
Carolina In 7
Pittsburgh In 6
San Jose In 6
COLUMBUS In 7
Vancouver In 6
Chicago In 7

Yup COLUMBUS WILL BEAT DETROIT
keep dreamin my friend, wings in 5, a.ssuming mason steals a game.

People fail to realize we were in the same prediciment last year with our goalies going into the playoffs, hasek and osgood had good regular seasons last year but the dominator was extremely shakey and we ended up yanking him out and letting osgood get the nod, now we have a questionable osgood and conklin will be ready to jump in when ready... and don't even try to act as though conklin isn't legit...

on a side note, i wouldn't be surprised to see washington go home in the first or 2nd round as they have no scoring depth and everyone knows the playoffs are for the role players to step up when needed
 9 years ago '05        #36
BoSox84 
space
space
 keithbm1111 said:
Bruins/Red Wings this year. B's in 7, great series
If that happens, I got a reason to come visit my brother :dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #37
Swishadude 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,059 | Props total: 11 11
all i can say is im f**kin pumped. GO WINGS!
 9 years ago '04        #38
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
I can't wait for Thursday.

Bruins/Canadiens first round? That's gonna be nuts. I still don't feel 100% confidant playing them though.
 9 years ago '04        #39
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,236 | Props total: 548 548
 tommymm96 said:
I can't wait for Thursday.

Bruins/Canadiens first round? That's gonna be nuts. I still don't feel 100% confidant playing them though.
yea I feel the same, we all know the NHL and the refs are going to do everything in their power to make sure their precious Canadians win since its their 100th anniversary
 9 years ago '07        #40
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Steelerfan1 said:
Go Flyers

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
352 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy