NHL Playoffs Discussion

most viewed right now
 165
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
110 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
76 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 49
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
90 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #281
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,237 | Props total: 121 121
Washington has been playing close games with the Rangers.....the Rangers!

they are not going to the finals playing how they have been.....Pittsburgh however i feel has a chance to go again....

and in that case, i hope we get a Pittsburgh vs. Detroit rematch series....with Pittsburgh getting it done this time.....

Washington is fun to watch, when their 1st line is on the ice.....but they are not much of a great team without Ovie on the ice....

Detroit, it doesn't matter if their 4th line is out there, they are still just as dangerous as anyone elses top line....

still however, i'm hoping Chicago somehow gets to the finals......
 9 years ago '07        #282
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Spiffy818 said:
CHI Van Ana are boring teams. I hope none of them make it. Car is my sleeper team for sure, Cam Ward steps up in big games

how is Chicago a boring team
and if you're not a fan of a team clearly you're going to say they're boring. You only find a team exciting when you are cheering for them.
 9 years ago '07        #283
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Spiffy818 said:
I know I'm going to p!ss alot of people off right now but I think anything less then Bos/Wsh vs Det in the Finals would be wack as f**k. Imagine Bos/Wsh vs Det. All the goals, the f!ghts, the players. I wont watch Vanc/Ana vs East Finals, seems boring.
Who f!ghts on detroit?
 9 years ago '07        #284
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Spiffy818 said:
I guess D will get their a.ss kicked while scoring 3-4 goals a game with great player on the side watching

Chi vs Bos/Wsh = Boring

Van vs Bos/Wsh = Good match

Det vs Bos/Wsh =

 9 years ago '07        #285
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 Spiffy818 said:
^^^ Vanc really getting their heads back into the playoffs. I remember towards the end of the season after the fiancee of that one dude died, team was pretty down. Glad to see the turnaround :applause:

Im rooting for Car though, but its going to be tuff to beat Bos and/or Wsh, but you never know with Cam Ward @ goalie
Hope the canes take boston out. I f**king hate Chara

but Savard >
 9 years ago '05        #286
TCV|m 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$3,014 | Props total: 50 50
 TCV said:
Canucks in 7
Red Wings in 6
Pittsburgh in 6
Carolina in 7
before a game is played between boston and carolina let me state that im on the fence about this series...i believe carolina will win tonight in game 1 but boston could win this series in 5 or 6 games.....actually im changing my prediction to boston in 6
 9 years ago '07        #287
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 TCV said:
before a game is played between boston and carolina let me state that im on the fence about this series...i believe carolina will win tonight in game 1 but boston could win this series in 5 or 6 games.....actually im changing my prediction to boston in 6
Never second guess yourself.
 9 years ago '07        #288
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Jiri Hudler just got merked.
 9 years ago '05        #289
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Spiffy818 said:
I know I'm going to p!ss alot of people off right now but I think anything less then Bos/Wsh vs Det in the Finals would be wack as f**k. Imagine Bos/Wsh vs Det. All the goals, the f!ghts, the players. I wont watch Vanc/Ana vs East Finals, seems boring.
Man you dont know s**t about hockey, same with keithbm1111
Washington in the finals against detroit would be wack as f**k.
Who cares about ovi. Yea hes good but hes a puck hogger and line hogger.
For example. Game 7 round 1. he didnt do s**t all game and tried to force everything. Tried goign through 4 guys, played extra long shifts, f**king up the teams proper lines.
Washington also has horrible defense and can only count on their offence to keep them in the game.
Varalmov has been pretty good but he also faced a mediocre team in new york. The Caps are pussies too, they cant f!ght
Semin was f**king slapping the dude like a little b***h

Detroit doesnt f!ght either or hit so i dont see how thered be more f!ghts and more excitement.
Youre too caught up on your eastern teams when all the western teams are smashing.
Bostons and Pens are the only good teams coming outta the east.
Vancouver aint a push over either. Their whole team has depth compared to alot of the other teams. and putting luongo up against tim thomas is gonna be a battle.
Luongos the best goalie right now in the nhl, hands down. Second maybe tim thomas. Dude is good but hes old and unorthadox. Once he gets lit up a couple of times hes done.
Anaheim aint an easy team to beat either as you can see, beating the best team in the nhl.
they got toughness and speed and goal scorers.
So f**k the caps, the best matchup for the finals would be
Van/Ana Vs. Boston
Det Vs Boston would be aight too but detroit wins everything so itd be nice seeing another team in there.
 05-01-2009, 07:59 PM         #290
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nicky lidstrom w/ 2 goals :celebrate9: we looked good for a team w/ 8 days off and without our second best defenseman,,, Hudler got destroyed, i'd be surprised if that a*****e isn't gone for the rest of the series just based off of the brashear suspension. Ericsson proved he is not to be f**ked with as well...
 9 years ago '05        #291
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 Spiffy818 said:
I guess D will get their a.ss kicked while scoring 3-4 goals a game with great player on the side watching

Chi vs Bos/Wsh = Boring

Van vs Bos/Wsh = Good match

Det vs Bos/Wsh =
GTFOH.

Rematch of last years cup.

Reverse result this time, my friend.

Crosby MVP.
 9 years ago '05        #292
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,825 | Props total: 7806 7806
 coolwhip said:
Man you dont know s**t about hockey, same with keithbm1111
Washington in the finals against detroit would be wack as f**k.
Who cares about ovi. Yea hes good but hes a puck hogger and line hogger.
For example. Game 7 round 1. he didnt do s**t all game and tried to force everything. Tried goign through 4 guys, played extra long shifts, f**king up the teams proper lines.
Washington also has horrible defense and can only count on their offence to keep them in the game.
Varalmov has been pretty good but he also faced a mediocre team in new york. The Caps are pussies too, they cant f!ght
Semin was f**king slapping the dude like a little b***h

Detroit doesnt f!ght either or hit so i dont see how thered be more f!ghts and more excitement.
Youre too caught up on your eastern teams when all the western teams are smashing.
Bostons and Pens are the only good teams coming outta the east.
Vancouver aint a push over either. Their whole team has depth compared to alot of the other teams. and putting luongo up against tim thomas is gonna be a battle.
Luongos the best goalie right now in the nhl, hands down. Second maybe tim thomas. Dude is good but hes old and unorthadox. Once he gets lit up a couple of times hes done.
Anaheim aint an easy team to beat either as you can see, beating the best team in the nhl.
they got toughness and speed and goal scorers.
So f**k the caps, the best matchup for the finals would be
Van/Ana Vs. Boston
Det Vs Boston would be aight too but detroit wins everything so itd be nice seeing another team in there.
Thanks for recognizing the Pens.

But your wrong about Boston making the final.

Thats Penguins, all day.

Pens vs Detroit.

Pens in 6.
 9 years ago '05        #293
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Spiffy818 said:
^^^ Calm the f**k down and breathe. its called an opinion, f**k you if you dont like mine
And i just gave you mine:D
so f**k you too if you dont like it :cool-smiley-009:
 9 years ago '05        #294
coolwhip 
space
avatar space
space
$1,142 | Props total: 2 2
 Nutty2003 said:
Nicky lidstrom w/ 2 goals :celebrate9: we looked good for a team w/ 8 days off and without our second best defenseman,,, Hudler got destroyed, i'd be surprised if that a*****e isn't gone for the rest of the series just based off of the brashear suspension. Ericsson proved he is not to be f**ked with as well...
Hudler definately got layed the f**k out and it was a clean hit
 05-02-2009, 07:56 AM         #295
Nutty2003 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 coolwhip said:
Hudler definately got layed the f**k out and it was a clean hit
hmmm clean as in cleaned that motherf**kers clock?

A) It was late... Hudler had already moved the puck from a stand still and started to take a stride

B) Blindsiding someone with a headshot is never legal

I made a living on the ice taking runs at people, that was not clean ha


Last edited by Nutty2003; 05-02-2009 at 08:47 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #296
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 keithbm1111 said:
Tim Thomas has been the best goalie in the league this year
I still don't, and probably never will, trust him
 9 years ago '07        #297
st21 1370 heat pts1370
space
avatar space
space
$58,714 | Props total: 53137 53137
3-2 Caps win!
 9 years ago '04        #298
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
 #21 said:
3-2 Caps win!
I don't wanna see the Caps next round (if we get there)
 9 years ago '07        #299
m-f 8 heat pts OP
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
Gonna be a real good series.
 9 years ago '04        #300
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
 coolwhip said:
Man you dont know s**t about hockey, same with keithbm1111
Washington in the finals against detroit would be wack as f**k.
Who cares about ovi. Yea hes good but hes a puck hogger and line hogger.
Your a f**king idiot. He has 54 a.ssists this season.

Why pass more when you can finish like he does?


 Nutty2003 said:
hmmm clean as in cleaned that motherf**kers clock?

A) It was late... Hudler had already moved the puck from a stand still and started to take a stride

B) Blindsiding someone with a headshot is never legal

I made a living on the ice taking runs at people, that was not clean ha
You cant admire your pass like that in the NHL, you'll get run like that. Same thing happend to Drury two years ago. Keep your head up.

American hard hitting > European Finesse

You made a living on the ice? You played pro hockey? Prolly were just the grocery stick.


Last edited by hockeythug; 05-02-2009 at 04:38 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside "I Pay $900 a month in student loans"
131 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
46 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 28
I doubt Kanye hittin kim right
102 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Jalen Rose says Kyrie hopes Cleveland beats Boston
74 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Kanye West working on MY BEAUTIFUL DARK TWISTED FANTASY
40 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Her freckles are very disgusting , are you still smashing tho?
92 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside R Kelly's Streaming Numbers INCREASE After Spotify Pulls Him From Playl..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Lethal Lips talks sleeping with Boxdens Champ Bow Wow
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy