Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
6916 pageviews
25 comments

Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,913 | Props total: 25858 25858
Jim Jones GROUPIE Exposes Him

So it should come as no surprise that Jim Jones is an a*****e, and if you don't believe me just read the following groupie account:

Last year memorial day weekend, me and a few of my girls went down to Miami. One of the nights we ended up at Sobe live right on South Beach. That same night Jim Jones, Santana and the rest of their crew came there to perform and spent a lil while in V.I.P. So as we were sitting there we notice that Jimmy and his friends didn't buy out the bar like they say they do, but instead popped one bottle of champagne (NOT BALLING). Anyway, towards the end of the night his security approached me and asked for my number so I gave him my number. Around 4:3o in the morning I get a call from the security guard telling me to ditch my friends and come to the Palm hotel cause Jimmy wanted to see me. So being the thirst that I was (lol) I left my friends back at the motel and headed to the hotel to see Jimmy. So once I got there I called back his security for the room number then went upstairs. Once I got their he started treat me like a smut and told me to "wash up and get back in the bed with nothing on" so I did. Once I got on the bed, I began to kiss him, but he pushed my face away and lowered my head down to his private part, image which I didn't mind cause it was an okay size (decent). So now I'm giving him head and then he stops me to put a rubber on and then after 30 seconds or so he nuts. What a loser. Then he tells me "I gotta go now, cause he got s**t to do". So I got dresses and the next thing you know he throws $10 at me and says "For your troubles, here's some cab money". image SMH he's such a bum loser, he really isn't balling or packing. Guess I was a groupie for a night, but I wouldn't do it again.

jay-z is next lol omg

One of my readers told me about a site that she used to frequent and I came across a couple of pretty interesting stories. Evidently Jay-Z is hung like a horse and don't know s**t about using it, which isn't too surprising, he always looked like the selfish type.

Anywhere so here's the story (as told by the groupie):

When did you meet jay-Z?
This was back when Reasonable Doubt came out. We met at a club. One of his friends was f**kin' one of my friends, and he was like "What up. My name is Jay-Z."

Was he already famous? Were you attracted to him as a person, or more for the fame?
I definitely didn't find him attractive, but he was borderline famous so I figured I'd have a story to tell. He told me I looked like I had a "f**kable mouth," which i thought was probably the most disrespectful s**t I'd ever heard. image

How long did you mess with him?
Like 3 months

Were you worried about him sleeping with other girls?
He had a ton of other b***hes. To tell you the truth, with his boring d**k, I was glad he was giving it to them. image

Boring?
Boring. The biggest d**k you'll ever see in your life, but boring. Huge. Like a one-liter Pepsi bottle. What do you call those things? The 20-ounce bottle. It's beyond huge. It could block the sun. image

Too big to suck?
No, not all. That's why he f**ked with me. And he screams like a b***h when he busts. It's horrible. He has a big, humungous d**k and has no idea what to do with it.image image

You didn't try and teach him?
It wouldn't have worked to teach him anything. He is just boring. Plus, I really didn't care. I was just mostly around for the cash. He might not be boring in bed to everyone, but me I just didn't dig him. He always wanted head first, then back-shots. Then he'd always try and stick it in the a*****e. I don't know what the f**k he thought he was doing with that big-ass d**k.

Did you ever let him?
I wouldn't be talking to you now if I had. My insides would be in a bag. image

What kind of things did he buy you?
Two fur coats. Diamond earrings. I got mostly cash, though. Cash all the time.

What's the most cash he ever gave you at one time?
$3,000. He told me to buy something nice for the next time I gave him some good head. I was like "Whatever". I used it to pay my bills.

Did you feel like a prostitute?
The money came way before the head came. Sometimes he'd give me money and I hadn't even done anything.

Was it like a b00ty-call thing? He'd call you at a certain time of night?
He would have his homeboy call me and come pick me up and bring me over to wherever he was. The studio, the club, wherever the f**k he was at.

Did you ever go to his house?
Yeah. He'd watch a movie, I'd clean his house, we'd take a shower, f**k and he'd go to sleep. I would take a can, I'd always leave.

Why didn't you spend the night?
I didn't wanna wake up next to him. He's ugly. image

So what was in it for you? Bragging rights?
Yeah, I'm in the music business, so that's pretty much the reason I f**ked Jay. Just to say I did.

Was there ever a situation where you had to deal with him on the business tip?
Mixing business with pleasure, no. That's too much bulls**t. But I think most rappers basically try to f**k b***hes who are smart and try to keep them around so they can learn s**t. I did it discreetly, though, so most people don't know.

I can just picture 'Ms. Fierce' workin' those jaw muscles, while Jay-Z screams in ecstasy. Lmao.

Last edited by Yung Dilla; 04-13-2009 at 12:09 AM..

25 comments for "Jim Jones GROUPIE Exposes Him"

04-12-2009, 11:33 PM         #2
allstar32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao!!!!!!!!!! this chick made herself look like a complete dumbass though. they BOTH lose in this case
 9 years ago '06        #3
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14788 14788
homie threw 10 at the hoodrat
 9 years ago '06        #4
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
yeah i know it's mad story's on that damn site no everyone wanna be super head
 9 years ago '05        #5
chrismb 581 heat pts581
space
space
$19,297 | Props total: 33649 33649
LMAO it should be jimmy exposes HER
 9 years ago '06        #6
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,375 | Props total: 5656 5656
at this dumbs.lut getting mad at being treated like a dumbs.lut for being like a dumbs.lut.
 9 years ago '08        #7
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,582 | Props total: 17254 17254
30 seconds or so he nuts.

[pic - click to view]

9 years ago '05        #8
e-man 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 0 0
chicks a dumbass...what she expect?? she acted like a groupie hoe, she got treated like one. simple as that.
 9 years ago '06        #9
Supa mario 
space
space
$3,089 | Props total: 1296 1296
 bangab***h said:
at this dumbs.lut getting mad at being treated like a dumbs.lut for being like a dumbs.lut.
 9 years ago '04        #10
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
so what haha he wasnt there to please nobody
 9 years ago '08        #11
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0
i dont blame him...jimmy was obviously just looking for a jumpoff at the end of the night

at 430 AM, there's no reason to be giving the A-game to a hoe you literally didn't even have to kick no game to to get her to f**k
 9 years ago '06        #12
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479 OP
space
space
here is the link it go tyrese jada jay-z mad people all randoms.luts

musicians

athletes

updates for different people on the right side at the links
 04-12-2009, 11:53 PM         #13
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not a Jimmie Supporter.

But hmmmmm....
Guy pulls a b***h off his name alone, cause hes a wckass individual who keeps getting these lucky hits....Then guy talks to the female in question like as.lut, she tries to kiss him and he pushes her face first into givin dome.....minute mans her, and tosses a 10 dollar bill in her face an tells her to get the f**k on....

Groupie Lost, Nas Lost, /thread.

U supa-save-a-hoe type n*ggas f**kin the fast one nights.luts for hours upon end need to be hung at the neck b.s.luttin Broads should be quick, fun, and something to laugh about with your n*ggas after the deed is done. Nothing sensual, he loses 2 points for kissing that b***h.
 9 years ago '04        #14
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,710 | Props total: 437 437
anybody can make up stories like this for fun, cmon now

9 years ago '08        #15
EddieDaDon 
space
space
$481 | Props total: 11 11
she should've known what tha deal was when she went over there lol...Ho's get treated like ho's and thats how she got treated lmao!!
 9 years ago '04        #16
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
space
$33,517 | Props total: 6451 6451
lol wow Jimmy
 9 years ago '08        #17
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,646 | Props total: 1191 1191
aint a fan of jimmy but that s**t is f**kin hilarious, n*gga threw a 10 bill at that dusty broad and told her to hit the bricks...lmao
 9 years ago '04        #18
Jasonb619 
space
space
$3,242 | Props total: 60 60
I dont care for Jim Jones, but he was hardly exposed lol.. he just treated her like a b***h he didnt care about and she sound mad
 9 years ago '06        #19
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Damn this is old, I read this article in a Ozone magazine years ago.
 9 years ago '06        #20
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
source?
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy