Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-03-2009, 12:00 AM         #21
Tony_Montana 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmaooo n*gga said I want that chris paul look..

But yo..cutting your own hair isn't that hard at all..once you buy the trimmer..it comes with different clippers for the different rises in your hair...I cut my hair all the time and then get a fade after ever 3 weeks..economy is effed up..can't be spending 16 bucks on a damn haircut all the time..
Posted via Mobile Device
 9 years ago '04        #22
jewelz1132 5 heat pts
space
space
$12,669 | Props total: 2201 2201
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
going for the chris paul look huh? u gonna get some powerstripe deodorant too?
 9 years ago '05        #23
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,184 | Props total: 11746 11746
 Andre3000 said:
Deron WIlliams look>Cp3s the way he me fading the top of his sideburns be having me like wow. Double Nohomo
n*gga waves look like God threw a meteor in the ocean..........Pause
 9 years ago '07        #24
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,325 | Props total: 1111 1111
Cutting ur hair aint hard... the shape up is the hardest thing
 9 years ago '07        #25
iswerve 123 heat pts123 OP
space
space
$4,656 | Props total: 7266 7266
after a lot of research and asking around, imma go with the andis fade master.

props 4 all the help
 9 years ago '08        #26
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 iswerve said:
after a lot of research and asking around, imma go with the andis fade master.

props 4 all the help

this is what i use...

Andis Cool Care ( For your Clippers )

Andis Clippers

Andis Headliner

And the most important tools for your lineup

Dovo Shavette ( Make sure you get Red Holder which uses the double edged small blades)

And a Can of organic olive spray to smooth out the skin and let you edge yourself up real nice

Been doing this s**t for years but once in awhile i still go to the barbershop it's part of being a man, just find a barber that's good and loves what he does go to him once in awhile and then just keep your line up fresh with your own tools, that way you cut it down to one visit to the barber every 4 weeks or so.

Last edited by RustyLorcin; 05-25-2009 at 02:45 PM..
 05-30-2009, 06:28 PM         #27
Kidd Vicious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

05-31-2009, 08:04 PM         #28
RoyalFreshness8 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
best clippers for a 1 or 1/2 are a Classic 76's, so clean and fresh. best clippers in my opinion.
 05-31-2009, 08:31 PM         #29
tha_ape 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You gotta punch someone in the balls on the court.

(see WF vs. NC State, Julius Hodge)
 06-03-2009, 08:34 AM         #30
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the f**k is chris paul?
 9 years ago '06        #31
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,973 | Props total: 3508 3508
Yea, my goal this summer is to learn how to cut my own hair.....paying $20 ($15 + $5 tip) every week/two weeks is starting to be pointless. I just bought the Improved Masters Clipper and the Styliner II Trimmer.....
 9 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 01seay said:
Yea, my goal this summer is to learn how to cut my own hair.....paying $20 ($15 + $5 tip) every week/two weeks is starting to be pointless. I just bought the Improved Masters Clipper and the Styliner II Trimmer.....
have u used them yet? i got the fade masters, and imma cut mines on monday, im nervous.

are u going for a light or dark ceaser?
 9 years ago '06        #33
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,314 | Props total: 1083 1083
ive personally used osters and fademasters so fuk with those
 9 years ago '06        #34
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
 iswerve said:
have u used them yet? i got the fade masters, and imma cut mines on monday, im nervous.

are u going for a light or dark ceaser?
Dark Ceaser...but a Light Ceaser for now...I'm trying to get my waves back (was rocking a mini afro).

I actually cut my hair for the first time this morning.

I used the 3/8 guard...then the 1/4 guard...then the 1/8 guard.

Each time I made sure is was all even...I worked my way down with the different guards as practice and to get familiar with the clippers....also to avoid any errors

It was pretty easy.....but I couldn't do the lining...I need to find a good video on that or something...

What so special about the Fade Master?

Last edited by 01seay; 06-09-2009 at 08:35 AM..
 06-09-2009, 10:25 AM         #35
CALBEAR707 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just spend the extra money the first time you buy the clippers. You get what you pay for with clippers. If you buy some cheap ones, they will work good at first, but you will be replacing them a lot sooner. I bought an andis set last year that cost me around 90$. They still cut like they are fresh out of the box.
 9 years ago '07        #36
jbwell83 
space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 15 15
damn i just made the same decision this weekend after spending 40 bucks on me and my 2 sons 15 for 20 for my boys 5 for the tip i would have made it sooner if i would have saw this thread i try to go every two weeks but at least once a month for us.

ok i got a few questions first my barber uses the OSTER Classic 76 is there any thing different about those and other clippers like the fade master because i was considering those

and i have the Andis Professional Outliner I I Trimmer that i save my face with and the blade is chipped and i need to replaced the blade how do i sharpen them up after i replace the blade. i had my boy do it first because them boys suck out the box
 06-10-2009, 11:21 PM         #37
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 01seay said:
Dark Ceaser...but a Light Ceaser for now...I'm trying to get my waves back (was rocking a mini afro).

I actually cut my hair for the first time this morning.

I used the 3/8 guard...then the 1/4 guard...then the 1/8 guard.

Each time I made sure is was all even...I worked my way down with the different guards as practice and to get familiar with the clippers....also to avoid any errors

It was pretty easy.....but I couldn't do the lining...I need to find a good video on that or something...

What so special about the Fade Master?
same here. Just recently cut my s**t last week. All I have to say is going with the grain is hard as hell. U can easily f**k up your crown. I just go against the grain. My cut looks decent I just cut that s**t wayyy to low. and yeah I was shook as f**k to even touch my hair line. Not to mention my Clippers are huge as hell. s**t takes up half my mirror and isn't to maneuverable.

Last edited by Andre3000; 06-10-2009 at 11:23 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #38
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
 jbwell83 said:
damn i just made the same decision this weekend after spending 40 bucks on me and my 2 sons 15 for 20 for my boys 5 for the tip i would have made it sooner if i would have saw this thread i try to go every two weeks but at least once a month for us.

ok i got a few questions first my barber uses the OSTER Classic 76 is there any thing different about those and other clippers like the fade master because i was considering those

and i have the Andis Professional Outliner I I Trimmer that i save my face with and the blade is chipped and i need to replaced the blade how do i sharpen them up after i replace the blade. i had my boy do it first because them boys suck out the box

After some research, I ended up buying the Improved Masters w/ the 7 guards.

The Fade Master is basically for low cuts and fades....I heard if you try and put guards on them there's a chance they'll get eaten up ..but I'm not such..

The Andis Master or Oster Classic 76 are good chooses :dancingcool:

How do you do linings?!?!?!?! How did you learn?!?!?!!?!?

Andre3000 said:
same here. Just recently cut my s**t last week. All I have to say is going with the grain is hard as hell. U can easily f**k up your crown. I just go against the grain. My cut looks decent I just cut that s**t wayyy to low. and yeah I was shook as f**k to even touch my hair line. Not to mention my Clippers are huge as hell. s**t takes up half my mirror and isn't to maneuverable.

Yea, I was like once it was time to do the lining...I did the back of my head...but I just couldn't do the sides and front.....since I bought the liner and already used it ....I'm going to have push myself

Last edited by 01seay; 06-11-2009 at 12:07 AM..
 9 years ago '07        #39
space
space
YO I CUT MY OWN HAIR.

i did it on tuesday, my fuking my, this sh!t is easy as hell, i went against the grain.

it feels so liberating giving urself a good a.ss cut, could have been doing this a long a.ss time ago, but its all good.

i even lined my back up,it wasnt hard at all

i used the #1 guard and im very happy with the results. now i can be fresh on the daily :applause:
 9 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 jbwell83 said:

the oster 76 are pretty good, a lot of barber use em. me, i got the andis fade master, i kinda prefer cuz u dont gotta keep going over the same spot for an even cut, the fademasters do it in like 2 runs.

and about the blade thing, take it to your barber he should know what to do, u should prolly get a new blade and take it to him to fix it.

cutting hair isint hard at all
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago