ASHER ROTH -- ASLEEP IN THE BrEAD (2009)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
10 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HOWS THE ALBUM ??
AWESOME !!!!!!!! 44 27.50%
GOOD 59 36.88%
AVERAGE 24 15.00%
WACK !!!!!!!!!! 33 20.63%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-16-2009, 01:04 PM         #61
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
No he won't, who are you his PR b***h or something?

this clown will be off the game soon, their is no need for this clown when Eminem is back it
What does Eminem have to do with him? When Jay-Z came back I didn't realize all the black rappers had to leave "the game" as well.

A lot of people here are clueless and close minded individuals.
 9 years ago '04        #62
Datni99ajeff 
space
space
$1,389 | Props total: 89 89
dis s**t is pretty hot 4mics
 9 years ago '07        #63
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3275 3275
:sleeping-smiley-004: Wheres the dirty?
 9 years ago '07        #64
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
Oh s**t the explicit is finally in the Jukebox
 04-17-2009, 01:59 PM         #65
Sangria1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever said this album is wack is a hater and whoever voted it a classic is a d**k ryder
 9 years ago '04        #66
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 77 77
just cause the dude is white everyone wants to compare him to em...personally I think he brings a total different style to the game. I enjoyed this album and will be bumping it....the track with c lo and keri I will be playing at the club tonight....whats the deal haters????
 9 years ago '04        #67
nigorito 
space
space
$99 | Props total: 0 0
this album is good actually..lot of nice joints..
 9 years ago '04        #68
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
I don't listen to the radio or watch music videos no more so I don't keep track of the new artist. I hear people talk about this guy so I will try this album out even though I have no idea what style this kid have
 04-17-2009, 10:30 PM         #69
EMS the God  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
not really feeling it. i voted Average in the poll just for the beats.. busta rhymes had the best verse on the album on probably the worst song, or one of at least.

dudes ok at times but he honestly doesnt set himself apart from any rapper period that makes me want to listen to him and be a fan of his. maybe a track thats dope but either way he's not really saying anything that i give a f**k about, not at this point in his career.
 04-17-2009, 10:57 PM         #70
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:

this clown will be off the game soon, their is no need for this clown when Eminem is back it
ROFL are you serious? this kid is going to explode in the mainstream.. and no one gives a s**t about wackinem anymore all he puts out is wack a.ss s**t
 04-17-2009, 10:59 PM         #71
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sangria1 said:
Whoever said this album is wack is a hater and whoever voted it a classic is a d**k ryder
your logic is f**king brilliant :handjob:
 9 years ago '07        #72
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
Great album. Gotta to see if it has replay value though, but I'm feelin it right now. 4/5
 9 years ago '07        #73
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,795 | Props total: 14598 14598
 The N said:

He's actually right ... there are actually ppl that big him up... Akon, 50, Andre 3000, Luda, etc... him and Eminem are two TOTALLY different people... and if that's the case w/ him gone when Em is back then no white rappers should be out period. Even if he were to fall off he'll have another album before that happens.
 04-18-2009, 12:09 PM         #74
benzsl4585  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why did i sleep on this album for a week???? it's great. 5/5
 04-18-2009, 07:30 PM         #75
Mormanator67  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After listening to the album all the way through I can say I was NOT impressed. I gave it an honest listen and I liked MAYBE 2 songs out 12. His lack of lyrical ability makes me wonder how he got famous so quickly because he isn't impressive.

To prove I actually gave it a thorough listen, heres the positives - the best beat is "Fallin" (his lack of bringing it on the mic hurts the track though), his best moment as an artist is on "His Dream" where he correlates his pops dream to his dream (beat is boring though) and his best song is I Love College (just cuz it brings back memories for me - even though his repetitive bridges get old quick). My biggest knock on the album is its lack of diversity with the production and rhyming cadences. The only time he REALLY changes up the way he flows on the album is on the track with Busta. Also, the beats almost sound the exact same as the next except different samples (except the one with Jazze Pha). Overall, it was a lot of the same from track to track.

Most people are bandwagoners and like whatever is hip and popular which is cool. I don't believe in a dudes hype based on how well he's marketed, his hype comes from how well he can spark a microphone. XXL gave his guy props... what for? He's not holding a candle to anyone who is bringing it lyrically in hip hop right now. Personally I give it a 3/10. Sure, he might be better than Dem Franchize Boyz - but being better than the worst doesn't mean you are automatically a great emcee.

This is the truth and u can call me a hater if you want - as if it's supposed to hurt my feelings. If people don't want hate, then they should step their game up. I hate on Dem Franchize Boyz and wack crap like that all the time. If that makes me a hater than I wear that banner proudly.

Last edited by Mormanator67; 04-18-2009 at 07:31 PM..
 04-19-2009, 04:29 AM         #76
mohithiphop1  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dope album.........
 9 years ago '05        #77
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
 Apostrophe said:
Gotta say I never thought I'd hear anything worse than Solja Boy but this dude managed to do the impossible. Easily the single wackest emcee I've heard in my life. I cant believe people can listen to music with lyrics this f**kin bad. Seriously are people really this stupid nowadays? Drink, smoke weed, t*tties. I just summed up the lyrics to every single song. One track with substance and even that was ruined by his lazy kanye type mispronouncing words so they'd rhyme. Sounds like some s**t a 13 year old would make. Plus I dont care what he says, hes just a cheap Em knock off. An utter disgrace. Why waste ya time with this when the new K-Os just dropped? Perfect example why hip-hops down for the count.
ma dude music is way more than lyrics.....ass
 9 years ago '04        #78
dsoul 
space
space
space
$1,051 | Props total: 16 16
DUDE IS GARBAGE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

no really

basic wordplay, and his flow put me to f**kin SLEEP
 9 years ago '04        #79
skillz231213 
space
space
$2,214 | Props total: 1 1
 EMS the God said:
not really feeling it. i voted Average in the poll just for the beats.. busta rhymes had the best verse on the album on probably the worst song, or one of at least.

dudes ok at times but he honestly doesnt set himself apart from any rapper period that makes me want to listen to him and be a fan of his. maybe a track thats dope but either way he's not really saying anything that i give a f**k about, not at this point in his career.
Agree, he ok but he just don't have nothing that makes me say man I need to listen to this guy more. His flow is kind of boring and he wordplay is ok but nothing that makes me say DAMN that verse was nice.
 9 years ago '06        #80
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,253 | Props total: 90 90
just listened to Lark on my Go-Kart

beat was lame
lyrics wer stupid, ryhtm sucked

dont see how anyone could like that song
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
112 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy