ASHER ROTH -- ASLEEP IN THE BrEAD (2009)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HOWS THE ALBUM ??
AWESOME !!!!!!!! 44 27.50%
GOOD 59 36.88%
AVERAGE 24 15.00%
WACK !!!!!!!!!! 33 20.63%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '05        #41
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
3.3/5 he can flow but he aint sayin to much man ... for real...
 9 years ago '07        #42
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 Apostrophe said:
I aint cryin like a little b***h IM SPEAKIN THE TRUTH, I'm just not a retard like you complete f**kin morons. This album was pointless garbage. To like it you need to be dumb or a little kid who thinks tracks about smokin weed make you sound rebellious and cool. Ya'll boxden dudes are clowns. This was hands down the worst s**t ever made. Hannah Montana cds hit harder than this s**t and have more substance.
You like wrestling and you call this mindless garbage. k!ll yourself while you have Hannah Montana's cd on repeat. I don't think smoking is cool at all or hip or whatever "lil" bulls**t slang you want to throw around.

Last edited by TH35; 04-13-2009 at 10:37 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #43
Benny_0505 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$249 | Props total: 0 0
wow..... ppl on here are outta control !!!!! the way i see it is.... you either like it or not....period.... who cares about all the trash talk
i thought this guy was wack as f**k and i gave it a listen... and its good !!! but thats my opinion.... if u dont like it fine....but plz///ppl calm down....lol he s just a skinny white dude from the burbs lol
 04-14-2009, 12:37 AM         #44
hoopa4eva  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
asher roth "alone" is a k!lla song. It on some jin with a lil m&m and bit of nick cannon. But it hot lol!
 9 years ago '04        #45
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
Relapse will be HOT. Just wait and see. :D

hahaha. but na, this album is pretty good. i'ma give it a few more listens and then really review it, but i like what i hear.
 04-14-2009, 12:07 PM         #46
Da One  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Gotta say I never thought I'd hear anything worse than Solja Boy but this dude managed to do the impossible. Easily the single wackest emcee I've heard in my life. I cant believe people can listen to music with lyrics this f**kin bad. Seriously are people really this stupid nowadays? Drink, smoke weed, t*tties. I just summed up the lyrics to every single song. One track with substance and even that was ruined by his lazy kanye type mispronouncing words so they'd rhyme. Sounds like some s**t a 13 year old would make. Plus I dont care what he says, hes just a cheap Em knock off. An utter disgrace. Why waste ya time with this when the new K-Os just dropped? Perfect example why hip-hops down for the count.
hahahahahaha, he lyrically s**ts all over soulja boy. Are you serious? I don't even know if that deserves a response... Soulja boy sounds half retarded... na f**k that, FULLY retarded. gtfo of here dumb a.ss

Last edited by Da One; 04-14-2009 at 02:40 PM..
 04-14-2009, 02:56 PM         #47
jdash19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah.. you all need to chill a bit.. The album is a solid first release and his lyrics are decent. You can't be hatin on him for rappin about the stuff he knows. I watched some interview with him on youtube and he was saying how when he first started he was rappin about guns and s**t like that and he realized that it was retarded because its not him. You have to give the kid props for not trying to be something he is not.... but id give it a 4/5
 9 years ago '05        #48
CO Butta 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,396 | Props total: 1 1
it ok....3/5 but i will tell u this....no song on this album has ever made me feel like i feel when i hear eminem's s**t. so asher roth is not that. nor does he want or is he trying to be...which is fine...but he isnt on em's level for sure after this record.
 9 years ago '09        #49
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
This Album Will Be Hated On ,But You Know What They Are The Same People That We Will Get In A f!ght At Target For A High School Musical CD. This Album Is A Classic Hate Or Love It Listen To His Tracks Already (Leaked) Released Common Sheeeit
 9 years ago '09        #50
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Oh Yeah 4/20/09 If You Buy Anything Else This Year Pay The Money It Will Be Worth It
 04-15-2009, 06:06 AM         #51
InAMajorWay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Apostrophe.... u must be a fool mane , how could you even type the words like hes a knock off of eminem , if you dnt even like eminem lol , should think befor you type next time.
 9 years ago '05        #52
Makaveli_Hitman 
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 27 27
theres having an opinion and then there hating.......say ur piece and if ppl dont like it then whatever but the fact u keep coming bck and moaning u come off looking like a hater.
 9 years ago '04        #53
keepmovin2004 
space
space
$128 | Props total: 0 0
not realy my type of music s**t straight though
 9 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 lyrical.obsessi said:
its suchs f**king negativity in a album review thread... known as opinions...
yall are no better than dude if you letting him get to you

its obvious he speaking nothing but nonsense... his selection in music sucks
and rather he said he listened to the album or not.. nobody listens to a complete
album without skippin tracks that they beleive is garbage
common sense..

yall too emotional on bx i swear!!!!! pop a f**king pill and chill out damn
dumbest s**t ive heard today. u should be listening to every track the first time u hear it cuz alotta times an album sounds wack at first
 04-15-2009, 04:54 PM         #55
smithahr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dont get whats the fuss all about, to me its an average album, not the worst s**t out there but also far from being the top notch album...
 9 years ago '08        #56
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
This trash and 9 times out 10 the ones saying is dope are white dudes who by default no nothing about Hip Hop anyways.
 04-16-2009, 12:10 AM         #57
tmilli  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like the album, Asher have a new style something that we need in the hip hop world. The game needs changing.
 04-16-2009, 01:54 AM         #58
DeadLy CombO 47  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if you hate on asher.... than that sucks cause you are going to have to get used to his a.ss. hes gonna be around for a while and he brought something brand new to the game wit this one whether u like it or not....
 9 years ago '08        #59
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,574 | Props total: 17243 17243
 DeadLy CombO 47 said:
if you hate on asher.... than that sucks cause you are going to have to get used to his a.ss. hes gonna be around for a while and he brought something brand new to the game wit this one whether u like it or not....
No he won't, who are you his PR b***h or something?

this clown will be off the game soon, their is no need for this clown when Eminem is back it
 9 years ago '04        #60
KoKen 5 heat pts
space
space
$898 | Props total: 69 69
Is there a dirty for this yet or you lot still rating the clean? I wanna give dude a chance...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago