ASHER ROTH -- ASLEEP IN THE BrEAD (2009)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
52 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

HOWS THE ALBUM ??
AWESOME !!!!!!!! 44 27.50%
GOOD 59 36.88%
AVERAGE 24 15.00%
WACK !!!!!!!!!! 33 20.63%
Voters: 160. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-12-2009, 04:55 AM         #1
10123 pageviews
106 comments

rahuld 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ASHER ROTH -- ASLEEP IN THE BrEAD (2009)

[pic - click to view]

1. Lark On My Go-Kart
2. Blunt Cruisin'
3. I Love College
4. La Di Da
5. Fallen
6. Be By Myself (feat. Cee-Lo)
7. She Don't Wanna Man
8. Sour Patch Kids
9. As I Em (feat. Chester French)
10. Lion's Roar (feat. New Kingdom & Busta Rhymes)
11. Bad Day (feat. Jazze Pha)
12. His Dream

SO WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THE ALBUM .......

106 comments for "ASHER ROTH -- ASLEEP IN THE BrEAD (2009)"

9 years ago '06        #2
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,354 | Props total: 834 834
not out yet..
 9 years ago '04        #3
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
it is out today... but isnt it the clean version or is the first song just like that?
 9 years ago '05        #4
BoxdenSleuth 26 heat pts26
space
space
space
$1,274 | Props total: 97 97
I like it. 4 stars
 9 years ago '09        #5
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
This Is Real Hip Hop Right Here Exactly What The Game Needs Rookie Rapper Rookie Producer Awesome
 9 years ago '04        #6
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
Are the lyrics on here as elementary and simple as they are on that wack a.ss single?
 9 years ago '06        #7
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
Let know when theres a retail dirty out
 04-12-2009, 03:46 PM         #8
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotta say I never thought I'd hear anything worse than Solja Boy but this dude managed to do the impossible. Easily the single wackest emcee I've heard in my life. I cant believe people can listen to music with lyrics this f**kin bad. Seriously are people really this stupid nowadays? Drink, smoke weed, t*tties. I just summed up the lyrics to every single song. One track with substance and even that was ruined by his lazy kanye type mispronouncing words so they'd rhyme. Sounds like some s**t a 13 year old would make. Plus I dont care what he says, hes just a cheap Em knock off. An utter disgrace. Why waste ya time with this when the new K-Os just dropped? Perfect example why hip-hops down for the count.
 9 years ago '05        #9
thaghost36 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,255 | Props total: 341 341
4/5 .. this dude dropped a great album with great production. f**k the haters.
 04-12-2009, 06:34 PM         #10
Dave EsQuire  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
8 more days...I'll make sure I have at least 2 dubs to blow wen I cop this...and 1 blunt already rolled for wen I leave the store bumpin it in the whip. owwwwww

only heard i love college and the lark on my go kart joint tho..made it a point to not listen to the other ones until the album drops. lark on my go kart goes hard.
 04-12-2009, 06:46 PM         #11
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
Gotta say I never thought I'd hear anything worse than Solja Boy but this dude managed to do the impossible. Easily the single wackest emcee I've heard in my life. I cant believe people can listen to music with lyrics this f**kin bad. Seriously are people really this stupid nowadays? Drink, smoke weed, t*tties. I just summed up the lyrics to every single song. One track with substance and even that was ruined by his lazy kanye type mispronouncing words so they'd rhyme. Sounds like some s**t a 13 year old would make. Plus I dont care what he says, hes just a cheap Em knock off. An utter disgrace. Why waste ya time with this when the new K-Os just dropped? Perfect example why hip-hops down for the count.
Why does it seem like this exact same post follows dude around everywhere he goes, on every site? It's not that serious. Maybe people don't want to listen to K-Os as much as you dislike Asher.
 04-12-2009, 06:56 PM         #12
IronMaiden  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Apostrophe said:
k-os is a f**king joke
 9 years ago '08        #13
HF-Blade 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,236 | Props total: 695 695
 Apostrophe said:
Hip Hop's not down. You're just expecting it to stay the same when it's changing with a new generation. And you didn't even listen to the album if that's how you summarize it. And judge an album for once without calling every new release you don't like the worst mc or album you ever heard. Ain't no such thing as a worst of all time, only a stupid motherf**ker that keeps his ignant ears closed when he skims thorugh music.
 04-12-2009, 09:13 PM         #14
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HF-Blade said:
Hip Hop's not down. You're just expecting it to stay the same when it's changing with a new generation. And you didn't even listen to the album if that's how you summarize it. And judge an album for once without calling every new release you don't like the worst mc or album you ever heard. Ain't no such thing as a worst of all time, only a stupid motherf**ker that keeps his ignant ears closed when he skims thorugh music.
Yes I listened to the entire album without skimming AND it was mindless trash, tho towards the end he atleast attempted to have some depth, which quickly turned into an utter and complete cluster f**k of a failure since hes too lazy to find words that actually rhyme and has to go the lazy Kanye route of mispronouncing to fill in for his lack of writing skill. I dont expect it to stay the same but I'm not a 13 year old. I'd like an album to be targeted at some one who has more than an elementary level education. His lyrics were as basic as basic gets. Please for gods sake, give me one reason why you think this guys good? His lyrics are awful, his flow, voice and subject matter are all, he can downplay it all he wants, a complete rip off of eminem, of whom I'm not a fan either. Basically hes Shyne or Krazy. Just another rip-off with little to no talent trying to make on someone elses success. So what exactly is there to like?

Last edited by Apostrophe; 04-12-2009 at 09:23 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #15
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Apostrophe said:
ur a f**kin joke n*gga asher roth is far from garbage u mustve never heard perfection, beans is on it too

expand ur music lame
 9 years ago '07        #16
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Apostrophe said:
Yes I listened to the entire album without skimming AND it was mindless trash, tho towards the end he atleast attempted to have some depth, which quickly turned into utter an complete cluster f**k of a failure since hes too lazy to find words that actually rhyme and has to go the lazy Kanye route of mispronouncing to fill in for his lack of writing skill. I dont expect it to stay the same but I'm not a 13 year old. I'd like an album to be targeted at some one who has more than an elementary level education. His lyrics were as basic as basic gets. Please for gods sake, give me one reason why you think this guys good? His lyrics are awful, his flow, voice and subject matter are all, he can downplay it all he wants, a complete rip off of eminem, of whom I'm not a fan either. Basically hes Shyne or Krazy. Just another rip-off with little to no talent trying to make on someone elses success. So what exactly is there to like?
u know nothing of hip hop

kick rocks homie
 9 years ago '05        #17
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Apostrophe said:
Yes I listened to the entire album without skimming AND it was mindless trash, tho towards the end he atleast attempted to have some depth, which quickly turned into utter an complete cluster f**k of a failure since hes too lazy to find words that actually rhyme and has to go the lazy Kanye route of mispronouncing to fill in for his lack of writing skill. I dont expect it to stay the same but I'm not a 13 year old. I'd like an album to be targeted at some one who has more than an elementary level education. His lyrics were as basic as basic gets. Please for gods sake, give me one reason why you think this guys good? His lyrics are awful, his flow, voice and subject matter are all, he can downplay it all he wants, a complete rip off of eminem, of whom I'm not a fan either. Basically hes Shyne or Krazy. Just another rip-off with little to no talent trying to make on someone elses success. So what exactly is there to like?
 04-12-2009, 09:19 PM         #18
Liquid Oxygen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm on Sour Patch Kids right now and it's pretty damn good so far.
I'll give a full review of what I think after a few listens.

Oh and by the way, Asher and K-OS are BOTH hot.
 04-12-2009, 09:32 PM         #19
Apostrophe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How the hell can you people like this garbage? Your joking right? This has gotta be a f**kin joke. No way this many people have this bad of taste. I never post on album reviews, or more than twice in a thread but this s**t has me floored. I've never heard a cd as bad as this, not even on soundclick or myspace. This cd was worse that macho mans. Worse than Brian Austin Greens. Worse that Deion Sanders. This cd redefined wack. Matter of fact instead of saying wack from now on I'm just saying s**ts Asher Roth. You people are f**kin crazy or on heavy drugs.:smh :
 9 years ago '06        #20
kosterzoo 
space
space
$820 | Props total: 2 2
I like this album....

Oh and incase you didn't know... which clearly you don't because your an idiot... Hip Hop was/IS Party music.... so shut up about this whole "This aint hip hop!" Cry boy routine..

Also K-Os' album is Hot as always.. Love that "I Wish I Knew Natalie Portman"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
34 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
88 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy