Greatest AAU Basketbal Team of All-Time?

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
104 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
vida guerra
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #21
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 QualityRecords said:
Who was on that team? My high school team is regarded as one of the best this decade but I'd be interested to see who was on that team. We had 8 guys from our 03 team go to a D1 team on scholarship.
David Wingate, Mugsy Bogues, Reggie Williams and Reggie Lewis

went around the country smashing n*ggas by 30
 9 years ago '07        #22
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 Liquid-Science said:
David Wingate, Mugsy Bogues, Reggie Williams and Reggie Lewis

went around the country smashing n*ggas by 30
christ the king
erick barkely,speedy claxton,lamar odom,ira miller

lincoln high
stephon marbury,jamel thomas,derrick brown
 9 years ago '05        #23
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
of the top of my head...that speice indy heat...and that atlanta celtics...

i thought that tim thomas playaz team with henderson, clark, ellington and company was raw till i saw them in person that quickly went aaway
 9 years ago '07        #24
jkjb16a 
space
space
$590 | Props total: 1 1
riverside church 96 i think was the year my team got ran out the gym Elton brand, e barkley, l odom, ron artest... that team was stacked trying to find a aau book that i had from the tournament when we played them. at ASU. so i pos the roster
 04-10-2009, 09:13 PM         #25
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets be serious... oak hill will have the nastiest high school team ever...
 9 years ago '06        #26
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
$5,976 | Props total: 163 163
 QualityRecords said:
Who was on that team? My high school team is regarded as one of the best this decade but I'd be interested to see who was on that team. We had 8 guys from our 03 team go to a D1 team on scholarship.
Muggsy Bogues, Reggie Lewis, Reggie Williams & David Wingate.

I remember reading about them in an old Slam Magazine.

I'd also rank those mid-late 90's Peoria teams as some of the best ever.
I got a handful of their games on DVD (They are easily attainable) & they were very impressive.
They had Sergio McClain, Frank Williams & Marcus Griffin, all three were some of the best high school players in the country.

Of course when you rank those teams you can't include schools like Oak Hill & other schools that recruit kids, these are all home grown talent.

I forgot about that AAU team with Brand, Odom & Artest on it.
I didn't know about Barkley but did hear about those others growing up.
 9 years ago '07        #27
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 RonniexRamen said:
me to riverside church all day
I see u my dude..

r.burgundy said:
christ the king
erick barkely,speedy claxton,lamar odom,ira miller

lincoln high
stephon marbury,jamel thomas,derrick brown
Fam your naming highschool teams and I think theres been many hs teams better than these

jkjb16a said:
riverside church 96 i think was the year my team got ran out the gym Elton brand, e barkley, l odom, ron artest... that team was stacked trying to find a aau book that i had from the tournament when we played them. at ASU. so i pos the roster
That team was O-D nastee!!!! You can't press....E Barkley had the mechanical in and out...Elton brand was r*pe wit no vaseline in da post....Ron Ron was movin n*ggaz out the way.....L Odom suppose to be wat bron is right now if you seen him play in hs
 9 years ago '06        #28
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
I remember staying with my grandparents one weekend back in 1997 (I think) & seeing Tracy McGrady, Baron Davis, Lamar Odom, Mark Karcher & Chris Burgess on the cover of the sports page as 1st team All-Americans.
I can even remember the exact pictures they used for each player.
Crazy how you remember random s**t like that.

But I went to school the next day swearing to n*ggas that Tracy McGrady was gonna be the best thing EVER & I was his biggest fan...because I had heard of him before anybody else, even though I didn't know who he was a couple days earlier. lol
 9 years ago '07        #29
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4831 4831
 BxCastro said:
I see u my dude..

Fam your naming highschool teams and I think theres been many hs teams better than these

That team was O-D nastee!!!! You can't press....E Barkley had the mechanical in and out...Elton brand was r*pe wit no vaseline in da post....Ron Ron was movin n*ggaz out the way.....L Odom suppose to be wat bron is right now if you seen him play in hs

i know those 2 were h.s teams.that was to tha poster,who posted that dunbar h.s team
 9 years ago '07        #30
jkjb16a 
space
space
they had a white cat that could shoot the ball he went to UofV E Barkley was young but still played on the sr team. they also had a 6-11 Russian guy that went to UofV also. i think Kareem Shabazz was on that team also for a high school team they was stacked!!!!!! man my moms has all my highschool stuff!!!!!! but as far as highschool teams oak hill! is sick
 9 years ago '05        #31
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,114 | Props total: 1564 1564
Oak Hill doesn't count as a legit HS to me. They recruit kids and that automatically disqualifies them from being mentioned.
 9 years ago '07        #32
jkjb16a 
space
space
most of the elite HS recruit
ESPN top 5 HS bball teams. looks like maybe 4 out of the 5 recruit

1. Findlay Prep (Henderson, Nev.) 33-0
2. Oak Hill Academy (Mouth of Wilson, Va.) 41-1
3. St. Patrick (Elizabeth, N.J.) 30-3
4. Westchester (Los Angeles) 35-2
5. St. Benedict's (Newark, N.J.)
 9 years ago '05        #33
QualityRecords 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,114 | Props total: 1564 1564
1. Findlay College Prep, Henderson, Nev. (33-0)
2. Oak Hill Academy, Mouth of Wilson, Va. (40-1)
3. Bloomington South, Bloomington, Ind. (26-0)
4. St. Patrick, Elizabeth, N.J. (30-3)
5. Westchester, Los Angeles (35-2)

These are the top 5 from USA Today. I got a chance to see Bloomington South play when they played against my old high school during the regular season. They stomped us pretty bad, had a true floor general PG that controlled the game very well. Hes going to IU next year actually.

They don't recruit, they're all homegrown. The only HS in Indiana that I think recruits is Lawrence North, they ALWAYS have top talent it seems. They have 4 kids on their team that are committed to Louisville and another one that just decommitted from UK (Dominque Ferguson). I think they have a couple other kids that are getting looks from high D1 schools too.
 9 years ago '06        #34
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
 Junior G said:
Leon Powe, Kendrick Perkins and Lebron on the Oakland Soldiers >>>
i remember watching a game during the Slam N' Jam Tourn @ Cal's Rec Center and it was packed. I thought the team Kevin Love played on was called SoCal Allstars.

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 9 years ago '04        #35
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
That Atlanta Celtics team with Dwight, Smith and Morris is what I heard about the most.

Some of these lineups are just unfair, though. LOL.
 9 years ago '08        #36
Spic 
space
space
space
$1,339 | Props total: 3 3
I watched that so cal team play 15 teams. s**t was like watching a NBA team them kids were all talented and they all had great fundamentals at young age. I think sidney and james harden both were on the team a didnt even get much playing time.

Brandon Jennings that summer > John Wall last summer.
 04-11-2009, 12:31 PM         #37
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spic said:
I watched that so cal team play 15 teams. s**t was like watching a NBA team them kids were all talented and they all had great fundamentals at young age. I think sidney and james harden both were on the team a didnt even get much playing time.

Brandon Jennings that summer > John Wall last summer.
 04-12-2009, 05:26 AM         #38
ItsDaCarter20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T - MAC , KOBE, and TIM THOMAS were all on the same AAU TEAM ?

can u f**k with that?
 9 years ago '04        #39
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1114 1114
Boo Williams always has a crazy a.ss squad, i remember he had stromile swift sent up all the way from louisiana just to play on his squad...he gets it done some how...he alsogot his own sportsplex built, so dude cakin off this aau s**t. JJ redd**k played for him too
 9 years ago '06        #40
bassy 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
I just realized Jerome Dyson was on that same DC Blue Devils team as Durant, Lawson & Summers.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
90 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
53 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
173 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy