Real World/Road Rules: The Duel 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
34 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2009, 09:33 PM         #41
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Shauvon is f**kin fat and sloppy now she has like 6 chins clearly she needs to layoff the big macs, I'm sorry I wouldve gave CT hands he f!ght sloppy(most likely he was drunk), Adam had the opportunity for at least 7 clean shots but he's a p***y and cant f!ght and how u start s**t and run that n*gga looked like Carl Lewis runnin outside, CT owns this clown everytime, CT is strong as f**k tho he tore that door the f**k up and yall didnt peep what he said he was like "I NEVER LOST A f!ght, I NEVER LOSE" I was dying when he said that

[pic - click to view]

04-09-2009, 09:36 PM         #42
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 billieskeet said:
Diem came to Adam, how did Adam get in CT business? Adam said nothing derogatory about CT and dude goes on his emotional hulk/randy savage rampage. That s**t was funny though, Adam prolly didn't expect him to actually hit him. He was wrong.
you should go back and look at that clip again and see the names adam calls CT
 9 years ago '08        #43
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 Basicgz said:
Shauvon is f**kin fat and sloppy now she has like 6 chins clearly she needs to layoff the big macs, I'm sorry I wouldve gave CT hands he f!ght sloppy(most likely he was drunk), Adam had the opportunity for at least 7 clean shots but he's a p***y and cant f!ght and how u start s**t and run that n*gga looked like Carl Lewis runnin outside, CT owns this clown everytime, CT is strong as f**k tho he tore that door the f**k up and yall didnt peep what he said he was like "I NEVER LOST A f!ght, I NEVER LOSE" I was dying when he said that
If someone actually stood up to this n*gga i can easily see him takin a beatdown...I just think its funny all them n*ggas tryin to look huge with there shirts off and none of yall n*ggas can hold down CT......And where the hell is my wifey svetlana at?
 9 years ago '06        #44
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Main Event said:
If someone actually stood up to this n*gga i can easily see him takin a beatdown...I just think its funny all them n*ggas tryin to look huge with there shirts off and none of yall n*ggas can hold down CT......And where the hell is my wifey svetlana at?
Exactly, them dudes are scared of him. You telling me noboby could atleast bear hug him, he is strong but hes not the Ultimate Warrior. My dream is to see him step to someone who can actually f!ght.
 9 years ago '08        #45
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
 j-gip said:
Exactly, them dudes are scared of him. You telling me noboby could atleast bear hug him, he is strong but hes not the Ultimate Warrior. My dream is to see him step to someone who can actually f!ght.
Aint nobody immuned from takin an a.ss whoopin.........I just wish Adam would of atleast got 1 good hit in take make up for that fact that he got his a.ss whooped
 9 years ago '06        #46
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 Main Event said:
Aint nobody immuned from takin an a.ss whoopin.........I just wish Adam would of atleast got 1 good hit in take make up for that fact that he got his a.ss whooped
Yeah I think Tyree and Darrell would both handle him.
 9 years ago '04        #47
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
YES!!! THE MY BABY RACHEL IS BACK...i tell ya, i'll f**k the s**t out of her tall her
 9 years ago '04        #48
youngtito2004 
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 0 0
-CT dumb for punching out Adam and Adam ran like a ho......CT shouldnt have even done the show if his bro died....

-I'm pissed they don't got no bad black chicks on here.....Aneesa got the phat a.ss but she played out.....they should have had Bri or that other black chick from the Hollywood Real World on there

-Ryan and Davis homo activity nearly made me puke
 9 years ago '06        #49
jj01 
space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4677 4677
 youngtito2004 said:
-CT dumb for punching out Adam and Adam ran like a ho......CT shouldnt have even done the show if his bro died....

-I'm pissed they don't got no bad black chicks on here.....Aneesa got the phat a.ss but she played out.....they should have had Bri or that other black chick from the Hollywood Real World on there

brit was on there, she was lookin right to with her hair not all garbo like before. she just didnt get much face time on the 1st ep.

word that homo s**t was
 9 years ago '06        #50
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
 youngtito2004 said:

The black chick from RW Hollywood is there, here name is Brittany. Who ever said Rachael looks good needs their eyes examined, the b***h is more cut than some of the guys on the show.
 04-09-2009, 11:54 PM         #51
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngtito2004 said:

Brittini was on there, I didn't catch the ep. but I do remember her being away for filming and she said it was intense.
 04-09-2009, 11:57 PM         #52
iThink  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh and seriously, I met Adam here in Tempe on Mill Ave. like a few weeks before they went to shoot this...he is TINY.

I mean, no taller than 5'7" and maybe 150 soaking wet. CT beating him down was nothing to be proud of.
 04-10-2009, 12:03 AM         #53
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ yo im 5'9 160 and i could have gave CT a better fair one
 9 years ago '09        #54
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
$7,461 | Props total: 909 909
 chicity fingaz said:
these challenges fell off ever since they started trying to turn them into survivor.

And how the f**k did adam not see that punch coming? n*gga was looking at ct for a good 10 seconds before ct rocked the f**k out him. I give him props for standing up to him, but that n*gga is dumb as f**k for trying to get in his business

that what i was think how dont you see that punch coming dogg...this n*gga like 6'4 250 he aint fast as the flash....dude just stoop there
 9 years ago '09        #55
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
YEA f**kEN DEAD

ILL SMASH HIS FACE IN AND EAT IT

AHAHAHAHAHA
 04-10-2009, 01:48 AM         #56
GodSon818  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
The black chick from RW Hollywood is there, here name is Brittany. Who ever said Rachael looks good needs their eyes examined, the b***h is more cut than some of the guys on the show.
naw rachel was s3xy as hell back when she was on road rules....then her dykeness slowly started taking over:sick:

@nick losing, i was rooting for him to knock the f*g**t out

and tyree would absolutely wreck CT:greetings10:
 9 years ago '05        #57
543210 2 heat pts
space
space
$630 | Props total: 220 220
lol i like how when adam was outside n ct was chasin him. s**t reminded me of next friday when Day Day was bein chased by Baby D.
 9 years ago '09        #58
BMAN626 37 heat pts37
space
space
a ct is that n*gga he makes the show way better to bad he didnt stay on tho...

ct>>>>>>>the rest of the cast
 9 years ago '06        #59
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
lol good show.
i hope it doesn't fall off after this.
 04-10-2009, 11:50 AM         #60
Rareness6  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ CT, he always go after ppl smaller than him. Anywho this season of the challenge looks like it's going to be good.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
115 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
15 comments
1 day ago