Real World/Road Rules: The Duel 2

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-09-2009, 11:12 AM         #21
RicFlair  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
adam was runnin for his life
 9 years ago '06        #22
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Isiah61 said:
Ive just now start watching real world, and even Ive never finish watching a full season. Quick question they make this show rw vs rr, whens the last time they had a Road Rules(never seen it before)?
Road Rules to me ended in 2004, but I think they brought it back in 2006 or 2007.

But I don't even know why they still call it Real World vs. Road Rules. The last time it was actually RW vs RR was like 2005 or 2006.
 04-09-2009, 01:59 PM         #23
dresnoop60  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is this s**t worth watching this year?
 04-09-2009, 02:37 PM         #24
magatsu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That s**t with CT and his brother being murdered is crazy. I don't even know why he came on the show. My brother just got k!lled I ain't about to leave my family to be on this s**t where its likely I won't make it to the end and everyone be scheming and drama all the time.

But on another note CT been pushing dude for years, he stay trying to punk that n*gga for no reason. I'm glad he finally tried to do something.....even though it ain't work out for him.
 9 years ago '06        #25
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 rag621 said:
Road Rules to me ended in 2004, but I think they brought it back in 2006 or 2007.

But I don't even know why they still call it Real World vs. Road Rules. The last time it was actually RW vs RR was like 2005 or 2006.
Well they don't technically call it "vs", it's like RW/RR or something.
 9 years ago '05        #26
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,980 | Props total: 3261 3261
Shauvon looks fake as hell...but I don't care I hope she stays around cause of them t*tties...

And Lmao at that n*gga Nick. Lost to the homo.
 04-09-2009, 04:29 PM         #27
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Switchc2390 said:
Shauvon looks fake as hell...but I don't care I hope she stays around cause of them t*tties...

And Lmao at that n*gga Nick. Lost to the homo.
Just cuz he homo don't mean dude is weak. And Nick had a broken hand in a pulling up challenge.
 9 years ago '07        #28
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,394 | Props total: 21542 21542
 billieskeet said:
Just cuz he homo don't mean dude is weak. And Nick had a broken hand in a pulling up challenge.
Word. Dude took advantage of his injury
 9 years ago '05        #29
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 Main Event said:
Na CT took the L.....Ya he punched a little scrawny n*gga but you lost your chance to win the money...You know damn well Adam had no shot at winning the money and on top of that

Diem>>>>>>>>Shauvon
Shauvon is f**kin fat and sloppy now she has like 6 chins clearly she needs to layoff the big macs, I'm sorry I wouldve gave CT hands he f!ght sloppy(most likely he was drunk), Adam had the opportunity for at least 7 clean shots but he's a p***y and cant f!ght and how u start s**t and run that n*gga looked like Carl Lewis runnin outside, CT owns this clown everytime, CT is strong as f**k tho he tore that door the f**k up and yall didnt peep what he said he was like "I NEVER LOST A f!ght, I NEVER LOSE" I was dying when he said that
 9 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 billieskeet said:
I know that I was just f**kin around. I know strong gay dudes.
 9 years ago '06        #31
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 573 573
I want to see CT f!ght someone his size...he would get murked. He hits hard but his punches are slow and telegraphed.
 04-09-2009, 08:02 PM         #32
turnmyswagon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CT is a jackass!
 04-09-2009, 08:29 PM         #33
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
These challenges fell off ever since they started trying to turn them into Survivor.

And how the f**k did Adam not see that punch coming? n*gga was looking at CT for a good 10 seconds before CT rocked the f**k out him. I give him props for standing up to him, but that n*gga is dumb as f**k for trying to get in his business
Diem came to Adam, how did Adam get in CT business? Adam said nothing derogatory about CT and dude goes on his emotional hulk/randy savage rampage. That s**t was funny though, Adam prolly didn't expect him to actually hit him. He was wrong.
 9 years ago '06        #34
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 j-gip said:
I want to see CT f!ght someone his size...he would get murked. He hits hard but his punches are slow and telegraphed.
I'm sure being drunk as hell has something to do with it.
 9 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 billieskeet said:
Diem came to Adam, how did Adam get in CT business? Adam said nothing derogatory about CT and dude goes on his emotional hulk/randy savage rampage. That s**t was funny though, Adam prolly didn't expect him to actually hit him. He was wrong.
Yea, I mean what Adam did was fine...he said if something happens he would just go to her. Which was ight, I mean I probably would have said I don't wanna get in the middle of it, but if a girl who I was friends with asked me to do that I would just be like ight. CT just tried to attack Adam for no reason and Adam was defending himself..until CT got outside... I just find it hilarious that one minute Adam is trying to go back into the house and f!ght CT and the next he's running from him outside.
 04-09-2009, 09:15 PM         #36
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Shauvon is f**kin fat and sloppy now she has like 6 chins clearly she needs to layoff the big macs, I'm sorry I wouldve gave CT hands he f!ght sloppy(most likely he was drunk), Adam had the opportunity for at least 7 clean shots but he's a p***y and cant f!ght and how u start s**t and run that n*gga looked like Carl Lewis runnin outside, CT owns this clown everytime, CT is strong as f**k tho he tore that door the f**k up and yall didnt peep what he said he was like "I NEVER LOST A f!ght, I NEVER LOSE" I was dying when he said that
he never loses f!ghts cause hes a bully and picks on people he outweighs by 100 lbs. what a total clown. what are you going to prove by beating up little a.ss adam? and that door was a cheap piece of junk. anyone can beat up a door.
 9 years ago '05        #37
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
its all katies fault, if she woulda kept her mouth shut...ct wouldnt have started s**t...but then again im sure he woulda gotten drunk one night and woulda brought it up to adams attention and they would still gotten in the f!ght ne ways

Last edited by Deeangoe; 04-09-2009 at 09:29 PM..
 04-09-2009, 09:24 PM         #38
ill800  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
for everyone complaining about the intro you would understand it if you ever watched a tribal war dance. thats how they get down in new zealand. i thought it was pretty cool and appropriate
 9 years ago '04        #39
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 youngvito18 said:
ct need to keep his azz in boston......last season he got kicked out the 1st day for punching that gay kid out....now he gets kicked out the first day again lol

dude really got problems
CT went on the show to get away from the s**t at home surrounding his brother's murder.
 04-09-2009, 09:32 PM         #40
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ill800 said:
for everyone complaining about the intro you would understand it if you ever watched a tribal war dance. thats how they get down in new zealand. i thought it was pretty cool and appropriate
I liked the intro, I seem like weird, unique s**t and like you appropriate for where they were.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago