The Eminems Accent Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has he always had an accent?
Yes 3 33.33%
No 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 04-27-2009, 04:14 AM         #41
ashis11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:

thread number 43534095834095834958.5

wow, my night is complete after readin this kids INTUITIVE thread..

i can sleep now
lol hahahhaha
 04-27-2009, 05:27 AM         #42
ashis11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 annaba said:
his accent ruins all his song :(
sometimes yes sometimes it makes em classic !!
 9 years ago '04        #43
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
if u think his accent from "ass like that" is the same as "3 AM" then ur on something, he started the 1st verse of dat s**t with his regular voice, he only used da voice when he was talkin as da character.. which i'm guessin is supposed to be Slim Shady

Last edited by polorsport2345; 04-27-2009 at 07:49 AM..
 04-27-2009, 07:48 AM         #44
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
if u think his accent from "ass like that" is the same as "3 AM" then ur on something, he started the 1st verse of dat s**t with his regular voice, he only used da voice when he was talkin as da character.. which i'm guessin is supposed to be Slim Shady
Here's his normal voice in a recent interview
 9 years ago '05        #45
bgj887 
space
space
$1,517 | Props total: 30 30
if you think 3am and crack a bottle have an accent then you are just listening for it
 9 years ago '07        #46
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
:laughing9:

*waits for the teeny poppers to come in and call you a f*g, hater, suck a d**k, etc etc*
 9 years ago '08        #47
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
Its not an accent is some corny tone he puts on his voice, it is there in those songs you must not be listening to him just the beat, the dude plays around in the booth and is soo rich their is no need to take it serious like he is known to do, so he just plays around in the booth and doesn't care anymore.
 9 years ago '07        #48
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70221 70221
The real slim shady song had an accent and u teenie boppers were bumpin it
 9 years ago '04        #49
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
 The N said:
Its not an accent is some corny tone he puts on his voice, it is there in those songs you must not be listening to him just the beat, the dude plays around in the booth and is soo rich their is no need to take it serious like he is known to do, so he just plays around in the booth and doesn't care anymore.
why would he use a serious deep voice tone playing some ridiculously fictional a.ss character that drinks blood & s**t, song woulda been over the top dark.. like i'm sure dude has his songs using his regular voice.. songs that are actually more serious & realistic.. but when he's acting as Slim Shady he's probably gon sound like that.. aslong as he keeps spittin like he's been doing i aint complaining.. I know what Encore sounded like & it wasnt like he's sounding now

Last edited by polorsport2345; 04-27-2009 at 09:44 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #50
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,217 | Props total: 2114 2114
here we go again........what accent? Dude uses diff pitched voices on every song.....but I dont hear an "accent" like the stupid country one he does sometimes or like the triumph one....Im tired of people b***hing about this s**t I cant even hear....
 9 years ago '04        #51
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
Are you posting this same thing on diff sites???
 9 years ago '05        #52
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,197 | Props total: 11805 11805
 Bkjj11 said:
The real slim shady song had an accent and u teenie boppers were bumpin it
 9 years ago '04        #53
persuazion 2 heat pts
space
space
 thehogue... said:

What accent ...
yeah in 3am he actually has a little bit deeper voice then in Hi my name is......I dont know what these fools are talking about.
 9 years ago '06        #54
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,076 | Props total: 4423 4423
anyone that says eminem is using an accent is a blatent fool.

If you are a fan of eminem or have listened to him for a considerable amount of years it is easy to realize that his voice has always been this way.

If he rapped the same on every song, you all would be pissed. If he did half with this and half with that, you all would be pissed.

Appreciate the fact that em is trying to be creative and that there is much more here to like, than there is to hate, that is if you like rap music
 9 years ago '06        #55
space
space
 annaba said:
his accent ruins all his song :(

it's not his accent, you just dont like him. pretty simple.
 04-27-2009, 11:30 AM         #56
vinkrillzz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rjayasin said:
There is barely an accent on 3AM. I don't what you guys are complaining about - "Ass like that" had an accent but his cadence and his tone on 3AM can hardly be called an accent. Song is dope as f**k

that is not his regular f**kin voice... i cant stand kids who try to act like it even sounds remotely good....its horrible and its a shame because hes nice.... im embarresed to pull up to a light bumpin his s**t it just sounds so gay
 9 years ago '06        #57
space
space
 Ghetto_Guevara said:
LMFAO @ that bleached cracker tryin to make a comeback.

LMFAO @ your corny a.ss exsistance. he raps better than most HUMAN BEINGS, yourself, and everyone you know included.
 9 years ago '06        #58
space
space
 vinkrillzz said:
that is not his regular f**kin voice... i cant stand kids who try to act like it even sounds remotely good....its horrible and its a shame because hes nice.... im embarresed to pull up to a light bumpin his s**t it just sounds so gay

lol. you're calling out kids, saying that they dont know what sounds good, then u say when u pull up to a light u care what people outside of your car hear and their opinions of you????? wow, ur f**king lost.

if u were a grown person you would know that another adult, human being doesnt give a f**k what they hear out of your car, especially if it's something they dont like.

I dont understand why people have to impress random people ie......i dont want to look gay......
 04-27-2009, 11:43 AM         #59
ashis11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SharpenUrSword said:
LMFAO @ your corny a.ss exsistance. he raps better than most HUMAN BEINGS, yourself, and everyone you know included.
u owned Ghetto_Guevara hahahahah lol.
 04-27-2009, 04:34 PM         #60
cfalcon22 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not sure about this, not a lifelong fan and follower, but is it possible he changed his sound is because there are a couple of clones(Asher Roth) in the game trying to sound like him now? So he has to go tweak it. It's like Wayne went and changed his s**t up when that n*gga Choppa got with Diddy and started sounding like Wayne.

Like I said, I could be wrong but you see that a lot when some artists have been out and then somebody else comes along trying to copy the style, so they switch it up.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy