The Eminems Accent Thread

most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Has he always had an accent?
Yes 3 33.33%
No 6 66.67%
Voters: 9. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #1
7887 pageviews
140 comments

oflo 
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 128 128
The Eminems Accent Thread

ok..i know theres been some comments but not sure if there has been a thread about it. he had it on the freestyle, he had it on the track with dre and 50, and now on this single. so im a.ssuming this is not a gimmick thing, this is his new flow? so i guess we got two options
1.learn to like it
2.accept the fact this ablum is gonna be seriously dissappointing

140 comments for "The Eminems Accent Thread"

9 years ago '06        #2
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
He only really used the accent for the first verse
 9 years ago '05        #3
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
He rhymed with the same damn voice on "Without Me". Welcome to f**kin 7 years ago.

If you dissapointed now, then you shouldve been dissapointed then. n*ggaz is d**kryders.
And "Without Me" wasn't no damn party hit.
Matter fact the only party hit I've heard this dude on was "Smack That".

And lets not forget the intro to the Marshall Mathers LP, "Shady does not give a f**k".

Last edited by Bobby's World; 04-07-2009 at 01:23 PM..
 04-07-2009, 01:22 PM         #4
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares? why is there a thread on this ITS JUST A f**kIN SONG
 9 years ago '06        #5
oflo  OP
space
space
space
$459 | Props total: 128 128
first off...if you listen to without me and this track and think he has the same accent or sound of his flow then you're redicilous. its like everything has changed in my opinion..and its not just this song...the point i was trying to bring up is that everything we have heard recently..only being about three tracks..has this accent. hence, is his new album gonna sound like this on every track? just so its understood...i like eminem and have been anticipating this album so ive been listening to old stuff...trust me...theres a big difference between his voice now and then..and im just saying personally...im not sure if its gonna work...i know he dont give a fu#k...he'll sell no matter what..but i for one was hoping for a good album...i dont care about cheasy singles if he has enough substance tracks...but this accent is making it tough to even take is serious...anyone feel me on what im trying to say here?
 9 years ago '04        #6
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,973 | Props total: 4301 4301
I notice no accent on Crack a Bottle that's similar to the other two recent tracks. He sounds normal on Who Want It and I think that's how he'll sound on most of Relapse.
 9 years ago '06        #7
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
 Bobby's World said:
He rhymed with the same damn voice on "Without Me". Welcome to f**kin 7 years ago.

If you dissapointed now, then you shouldve been dissapointed then. n*ggaz is d**kryders.
And "Without Me" wasn't no damn party hit.
Matter fact the only party hit I've heard this dude on was "Smack That".

And lets not forget the intro to the Marshall Mathers LP, "Shady does not give a f**k".
your such a f*g going around saying the same s**t in every thread. without me i don't even hear the accent stfu. plus why u trying to act like anyone thought without me was even one of his top 7 singles?? it wasn't so please sit down
 9 years ago '05        #8
BurninLz 31 heat pts31
space
space
$10,312 | Props total: 867 867
blah blah blah thread # 839483204932
 04-07-2009, 02:20 PM         #9
Es0_puka 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's not his accent it's this comical voice he puts on some tracks.. i don't like it
 9 years ago '05        #10
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 oflo said:
first off...if you listen to without me and this track and think he has the same accent or sound of his flow then you're redicilous. its like everything has changed in my opinion..and its not just this song...the point i was trying to bring up is that everything we have heard recently..only being about three tracks..has this accent. hence, is his new album gonna sound like this on every track? just so its understood...i like eminem and have been anticipating this album so ive been listening to old stuff...trust me...theres a big difference between his voice now and then..and im just saying personally...im not sure if its gonna work...i know he dont give a fu#k...he'll sell no matter what..but i for one was hoping for a good album...i dont care about cheasy singles if he has enough substance tracks...but this accent is making it tough to even take is serious...anyone feel me on what im trying to say here?
So when em says:

"So the FCC won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down on MTV
But it feels so empty, without me"

This doesn't have the same tone as this new joint?

Get the f**k outta here. Bulls**t. I was just listening to it.

"Little Hellions, kids feelin rebellious
Embarrassed their parents still listen to Elvis
They start feelin like prisoners helpless
'til someone comes along on a mission and yells b***h"

Its the same damn voice Stan. Sorry.
 04-07-2009, 02:23 PM         #11
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
^ naw the accent seems stronger on this track.. imo, i dont like it.
yeah it definitely is not the same as the old Eminem singles off his great albums. Its much worse, I hate it but other than the voice his flow is crazy but it doesn't make up for it.
 9 years ago '05        #12
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 SHootar said:
your such a f*g going around saying the same s**t in every thread. without me i don't even hear the accent stfu. plus why u trying to act like anyone thought without me was even one of his top 7 singles?? it wasn't so please sit down
c*cksucka its called being consistent. Only f*g**ts switch up their original point.

And no I'm not acting like "Without Me" was one of his top singles. ITS A FACT.
The MTV s**t that was promotin this new vid actual highlights "Without Me" as one of his top songs dumbass. Dont take my word for it. Dont watch me. Go watch TV.

The point is he had the same silly voice then, he's doing it now, and that's just part of his M.O. If this hasn't been realized by now, you're either a.ss for brains or a d**kryder who liked Eminem's music just cause it was the cool thing to do at the time.
 9 years ago '06        #13
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,216 | Props total: 753 753
he should just stop using it period
 9 years ago '08        #14
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,729 | Props total: 8954 8954
 SHootar said:
Pretty much, the accent started to pop up right around Encore.
 9 years ago '04        #15
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,932 | Props total: 405 405
at saying Em used the same voice/accent on Without Me and We Made You

He used his normal voice on Without Me, that's obvious to anyone who's not retarded.
 9 years ago '06        #16
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 Bobby's World said:
Cocksucka its called being consistent. Only f*g**ts switch up their original point.

And no I'm not acting like "Without Me" was one of his top singles. ITS A FACT.
The MTV s**t that was promotin this new vid actual highlights "Without Me" as one of his top songs dumbass. Dont take my word for it. Dont watch me. Go watch TV.

The point is he had the same silly voice then, he's doing it now, and that's just part of his M.O. If this hasn't been realized by now, you're either a.ss for brains or a d**kryder who liked Eminem's music just cause it was the cool thing to do at the time.
ok. son. STOP WATCHING MTV!!

fag**t.

second. hip hop heads..ie. not your b***h a.ss who watches mtv...did NOT consider without me one of em's best singles. or even close. i could name 7 or 8 better. f**k an mtv. the rest of us aren't 18 year old girls.

and he may have had the same tone or voice...but in this NEW track he goes off on an accent. the way he PRONOUNCES the words are weird and f**ked up. go show me some words on without me that he uses an accent on?? but on this track there are TONS of words he just says differently. like his A's be sayin them all weird and s**t.
 9 years ago '06        #17
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
it's his A's. instead of ZAAAAAANTAC...he now sayin s**ts like "ZOONTAC" like he's british or some s**t. its not his voice...it's the way he's sayin words weird.

kim karashian is a man...the man sounds weird too...if u cannot hear the obvious accent that differentiates from without me ur a moron. some of the words are purposely made to sound british or like some stuckup old white person sayin them. i can't describe it..but listening to it, u know its weird.
 9 years ago '06        #18
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
for one what you consider his top singles is opinion. if you go strictly off of #'s then Without me was a top 7 single.

@ hiphop heads all considering the same singles
are u telling me then that without me is a better hip hop song than stan??

if not stfu and close your argument. it's wrong. mtv is NOT watched by hip hop fiends.
 9 years ago '06        #19
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
 slimwillie said:
I'm not saying it is. but thats OUR OPININION the only facts to what was bigger is #'s and without me was bigger

Stan is his 2nd biggest song ever so it's still doesn't mean without me isn't top 7

hiphop fiends are queers with no life

lol so biggie, nas, jay, big l, pac...they're all queers with no life.

if u think without me is better than stan, the real slim shady, cleaning out my closet, the way i am, guilty conscience, etc etc etc theres a bunch more...then do you. i think most would agree it's not tho..unless your asking an mtv fan..
 9 years ago '04        #20
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
So when em says:

"So the FCC won't let me be
or let me be me, so let me see
They try to shut me down on MTV
But it feels so empty, without me"
You are a moron. It doesn't sound anything close to the same.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy